• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Left 4 Dead 2 |OT| The South Rises Again

Is there a confirm/deny on whether they got Bill's voice actor for the sacrifice? Gonna be pretty awkward to have a whole campaigned centered around a mute character.

srenity

Neo Member
Botolf said:
So wired is miles better than my wireless so far. Probably going to stick with it.

Okay, so if you're on board with the 1 campaign a day rhythm, the Omzom Left 4 Dead 1 replay begins tomorrow! There's enough people here to start forming some more teams, methinks. Lemme know what ya'll work out.
So how does this work? Do you guys play all the campaigns until Tuesday? Do you guys set a particular time to schedule a L4D sesh? I want to play some campaign with you guys, and from Fri until most of next week I finally have some free-time to play some games, so yeah :eek:

Sibylus

Banned
Updated.

[PC Teams]
1. Botolf, Red Scarlet, leadmagnet, Conceptor (Subs: Mo the Hawk, Daigoro)
2. Mo the Hawk, leadmagnet, HK-47, ezekial45
3. derfeef, MNC, Sadist, OmegaDragon (Subs: Thnikkaman)
4. ?, ?, ?, ?
5. ?, ?, ?, ?

[360 Teams]
1. afternoon delight, ?, ?, ?

[Unassigned]

- HK-47
- charsace
- Mo the Hawk
- Baha
- andycapps
- Efeman
- blackMamba1187
- Scythesurge
- srenity

(Latin America)
- SalsaShark

(GMT+1)
-

(GMT+8)
- marvelharvey

srenity said:
So how does this work? Do you guys play all the campaigns until Tuesday? Do you guys set a particular time to schedule a L4D sesh? I want to play some campaign with you guys, and from Fri until most of next week I finally have some free-time to play some games, so yeah :eek:
Correct, in chronological order (No Mercy, Crash Course, Death Toll, Dead Air, Blood Harvest). If you're doing a campaign a day, No Mercy is today, and Blood Harvest is on the 4th of October. There aren't any scheduled times, just whenever your team is able to play is fine.

Animator

Is that sacrifice add on going to be free on steam?

Also I would love to have some gaf buddies to play l4d with. I am quite new to steam and l4d and was playing with pubbies and its very frustrating. Is there a l4d gaf group I can join?

derFeef

Holy shit that trailer was beyond awesome, I got chills. I noticed yesterday how much I love and miss the old survivors. Gonna feel good to have them back. Also curious what the surprises are they mentioned in the blog :D

MoFuzz said:
Has this been posted yet?

Sacrifice Trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfoia7QvnUQ

heart-attacks_0.jpg

Unghfff, so....GOOD!

Cheese mints are up!

Supreme Sacrifice: Complete "The Sacrifice".
Chaos Generator: Have all 3 generators running at once in "The Sacrifice" finale.
Barrel Rolled: Kill a Special Infected with an exploding barrel.
Kill Bill: Have Bill sacrifice himself for the team.
Sacrifizzle: As a Special Infected, incap someone who is trying to sacrifice themselves.

Twig

Banned
RocketDarkness said:
Cheese mints are up!

Supreme Sacrifice: Complete "The Sacrifice".
Chaos Generator: Have all 3 generators running at once in "The Sacrifice" finale.
Barrel Rolled: Kill a Special Infected with an exploding barrel.
Kill Bill: Have Bill sacrifice himself for the team.
Sacrifizzle: As a Special Infected, incap someone who is trying to sacrifice themselves.
It's one word! "Cheesemints!"

Sacrifizzle amuses me.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
Botolf said:
Betting they'll be carryable items.

Dunno. A barrel is quite a bit bigger and heavier than a propane tank or oxygen tank. Propane tanks are already pretty heavy.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
The trailer... oh man... this is the best...

I'm getting TF2 with this sale, but my heart stays with L4D.

Saturday's Update

Mutations said:
Let’s first clear up the confusing part. Mutations are a Left 4 Dead 2 exclusive. PC players get the 5 new Mutations. Xbox 360 players only get the 5 new Mutations if they are also owners of “The Passing” DLC.

We don’t want to give away all 5 of the new Mutations, but we will give you a bit on one. Do you ever play Versus and wish you could be the Tank? Did you ever wish you could be nothing but the Tank? And when you died you spawned as the Tank? And all your friends were Tanks as well? The new Mutation Taaannnk!! is a little like that. And by a little, we mean exactly like that.
:lol :lol :lol

Amir0x

Banned
everyone being tanks is the most frightening thing I've ever heard in my entire life game wise

i would soil myself at the sight of four tanks running me down

Amir0x

Banned
the only possible way to win Taaaanks is if the tanks were given significantly less health each.

Otherwise, it'd just be a mad psycho rush to the finish line, desperately trying not to look behind you as you hear the horrific stomping of the tank licking at your heel

Blizzard

Banned
Amir0x said:
the only possible way to win Taaaanks is if the tanks were given significantly less health each.

Otherwise, it'd just be a mad psycho rush to the finish line, desperately trying not to look behind you as you hear the horrific stomping of the tank licking at your heel
You say that like it's a BAD thing!

Songbird

Prodigal Son
That was fun, thanks for letting me take part! Feefs did not survive our adventure, no matter how much tank taunting I tried... :'(

Top Bottom