• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD |OT| Tingling with HD excitement...only 398 Rupees

Is this actually 1080p? I need the pixels counted. It keeps getting pushed just as HD in promo material and that screams 720p to me so I'm a bit concerned.

Tokieda

It looks so good. I'm really impressed with the new look, it's timeless and beautiful. It's been 7-8 years since I played it last time, so yeah, day 1.

Is this actually 1080p? I need the pixels counted. It keeps getting pushed just as HD in promo material and that screams 720p to me so I'm a bit concerned.

I'm pretty sure it is.

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!

twwhdscrnsht02.jpg

[Edit] Oh hey all the shots in the OP are 1080p as well. So yep yep.

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
October 4th ....... :(
I knooooooowwwww. >_<

I wanted the Ganondorf figure so badly, though!

Even if I have my own qualms about the HD version, TWW is one of those games that I ended up thanking my stars that I'd played after I got my Wii since I never had a GameCube. The character animations are so darn cute, and the general aesthetic is something I'd come to love. What I liked the most, though, were the technical aspects. No loading, really, when travelling, the draw distance, the animations, and buncha other stuff.

And oh, ooooh, I never saw that list of improvements before. Some of these sound awesome.

Qurupeke

Well, I never played the original game, so pretty hyped for this. Even though I don't expect to like it more than TP. :/

Albo

This is the time where I ask myself,

Is that Ganon statue REALLY that important to me??

This, and it's full price in the UK...I can wait until holidays to buy it cheaper and play other games until then, but then that means no statue or LE packaging. Got my LE preorder on lock though just in case.

I expected one of the many OT title suggestions in the last thread to be used but this one is a nice surprise.

Mogwai

I'm still undecided on whether I'll get this on release. I've really tried to give Skyward Sword a try (my first Zelda, ever) but I just can't get into it. I don't know if it's the motion controls or not, but the gameplay is just clunky and not fun at all.

Perhaps the non-motion control will make it a more fun experience.

Rehynn

I'm so, so fucking glad I haven't played this game since it came out, even though I've wanted to replay it for years.

Almost feels like a new game.

Mr-Joker

Banned
If it wasnt for the statue and historia I wouldn't bother giving Nintendo money for this. Im damn tired of Nintendo "remakes". The only company I know of that advertises their enhanced ports as remakes.

Fail troll post here as Nintendo never stated that this was a remake.

zroid

Banned
Confirmed where?

Because a developer has never released a bullshot before. Ever. Right?

I don't know where this has been confirmed either, but as for the latter, as far as I know Nintendo does not release bullshots. Don't think they ever have, but please correct me if I'm wrong. :)

Marvel

could never
Never played a Zelda game... so when I re-buy a Wii U this will be my first. lol so excited it looks gorgeous!

Anth0ny

I'm crazy for Zelda, but not THAT crazy. I'm buying the Limited Edition and nothing else.

You are weak. WEEEAAAAK!

Well, to be fair, I did use a $50 gift card to get the digital version.

But if I didn't... I still would have bought it.

NO REGRETS, MY LOVE FOR WIND WAKER IS TOO STRONG

Top Bottom