• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LEGO GAF |OT2|: Building Dreams. Demolishing Wallets

R-User!

BAM

gbrace1.JPG

Now my next challenge is to decidedly whoop the other one so that we're not in the same review period :)

When does this review period end?

ghostmind

The Clone Trooper promo lasts for 2 months, which includes the usually-double-VIP October. I hope TLG made a lot of them.

If they maintain stock of them for the whole time, I could end up with 7 of them for my Clone army.

And yes, the Volkswagen is sweet - I hope to get few of those as well.

jordisok

Can't believe I didn't know the Delorean was out :\. Would've been perfect to get my brother for his bday this week, can't find anywhere with stock in the UK though.

Mr Mike

1 million Canadian dollars
Can't believe I didn't know the Delorean was out :\. Would've been perfect to get my brother for his bday this week, can't find anywhere with stock in the UK though.

Tried Toys R Us? Surprised to see that it was in stock there here in the UK given it's an exclusive.

On that note - I've seen that more of the Hard to Find or 10--- series sets, such as R2D2 or Arkham, are cropping up at non-LEGO store retailers here in the UK such as Smyths toys and Argos. (It's not that uncommon as Smyths also sold Death Star, etc). But it seems swifter than usual. Did LEGO over supply? Or just trying to increase the possible audience for its large sets?

BAM

gbrace1.JPG

Now my next challenge is to decidedly whoop the other one so that we're not in the same review period :)

To beat them is not enough. You must destroy them! Congrats man. Now to get 3000 more votes quickly.

EDIT: Did you PM Evilore about possibly doing a thread to get some more support? Maybe if we link to some other projects not related to yours in there we can get away with it.

Dammit. That mini VW Camper looks awesome. I wanted to wait for double VIP, but the camper is probably going to make me go for something in September.

To beat them is not enough. You must destroy them! Congrats man. Now to get 3000 more votes quickly.

EDIT: Did you PM Evilore about possibly doing a thread to get some more support? Maybe if we link to some other projects not related to yours in there we can get away with it.

That's a great idea. Get the rest of Gaf involved.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I will take pics Sunday night, and if not, on Tuesday. Gotta drag the boxes back out for pics and explanations for the method to my madness.

It is a constantly changing and evolving system. The same basic rules are in place, but the actual division among cases is in flux as the collective grows.

I guess I'm curious since I can NEVER figure out how to organize for access during MOC work. The most daunting part of doing any MOC is starting it, ha.

ruxtpin

Banned
Finished off the LE Crawler yesterday. Was a pretty challenging build. Keeping track of all the pins requires more concentration (at least for me). I really liked the fact that it incorporates working differentials.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
My LEGO store has 41999 in stock. Time for a trip!

E: I'll check if they've got BttF for you guys.

E2: No BttF. More tomorrow, though. They have a full stock of the 41999 though...They're all in the back because they have no room to display, haha. Excellent.

Calm Killer

In all media, only true fans who consume every book, film, game, or pog collection deserve to know what's going on.
Is it wrong of me that I supported the Japanese old style cuusoo to keep the other ghostbusters set in 5th place?

Ponn

Banned
If they didnt build it there how the hell did they move it?

Also i saw encore has all the bttf movies on streaming on comcast right now so im marathoning them.

Alright fellas, my girlfriend had her younger brother who is still at her old house go through the big box of lego and he found one of the roof pieces.

0GWPzPb.jpg

This has to help, right? Can anybody help identify the set now?

I'm still not sure if this was lego or megabloks or some other brand, but she insists that it was lego.

Thanks everyone!

Chuck

Still without luck
Alright fellas, my girlfriend had her younger brother who is still at her old house go through the big box of lego and he found one of the roof pieces.

I'm still not sure if this was lego or megabloks or some other brand, but she insists that it was lego.

Thanks everyone!

what's the number on the piece? is it branded somewhere as Lego?

Top Bottom