• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LEGO |OT 3| Build Hard. Buy Fast. No Mercy.

Cross posting from the Marketplace, am looking to complete my Series 1 and 2
I will both trade and buy.

WANT
mwQt1vas.jpg
U849USQs.jpg
LYxHei3s.jpg
I77azfZs.jpg
7KDojKVs.jpg
CqX0WSls.jpg
Rn0wmmzs.jpg
ZclX4HCs.jpg
mLOhOTys.jpg
aGu2QTMs.jpg
3nQsy1us.jpg
EsMutZfs.jpg
ppELs3gs.jpg
V2Xpr7ms.jpg
50urhuKs.jpg

vHgXqYvs.jpg
djLiwQIs.jpg
2tSxKLss.jpg
Dxznlbds.jpg
eHnL5YOs.jpg
voLIzZ7s.jpg
vKvJoQos.jpg
rluUf3ds.jpg

GIVE
gQjHL3Ys.jpg
zu3NpRQs.jpg
6CzCpjEs.jpg

q4ldOqvs.jpg
mXMg0Jfs.jpg

BPYzaxSs.jpg
PLdgqVds.jpg
8KjpTwjs.jpg

93YrrSKs.jpg
uT4OnR3s.jpg
uT4OnR3s.jpg
aBtB0gPs.jpg
aBtB0gPs.jpg
9E5TxRNs.jpg
9E5TxRNs.jpg
spTyTQds.jpg
fBTLqkks.jpg
7DctxPRs.jpg
NrSE5mEs.jpg
zCEYSTTs.jpg
mblR29fs.jpg

QgVd4e5s.jpg
t4JUNbNs.jpg
t4JUNbNs.jpg
vO77yN4s.jpg
vO77yN4s.jpg
BwbA7PTs.jpg
YFi5qvss.jpg
zjpTF9Ps.jpg
stc8h18s.jpg
RVKfcvSs.jpg
RGBxpNLs.jpg

FR6AjKUs.jpg
U8HLs57s.jpg
PB8W3was.jpg

QTwCSb9s.jpg
PIFMqYis.jpg
kvPzrIls.jpg
iebq01Ms.jpg
JYyQYEJs.jpg

1fTtJFDs.jpg
JoJl8QZs.jpg
JDpI95Vs.jpg
qQPG8WHs.jpg
opCYAFes.jpg

Oa7mXuTs.jpg
31hK4Tes.jpg
3TIkjkMs.jpg
xS13WNss.jpg

8qjtBSOs.jpg
F7AqraOs.jpg
F7AqraOs.jpg
XQh1bZ3s.jpg
hvYV6E5s.jpg
YG2layws.jpg

I have plenty of series 1 (zombie, dummy, indian, ninja, robot, doctor, spaceman and cowboy) that I'd be willing to trade (note that zombie and doctor are rather pricy). There's only the olympic karate girl I'd like to have though. You have any other loose sets or useful parts to trade for? PM me.

Have any of you purchase "repackage" item from Amazon Warehouse deal? I am just curious what is their definition of "repackage". I wish Amazon would post the picture of item on the Warehouse deal instead of just some rather vague description.

Jimbro72

Have any of you purchase "repackage" item from Amazon Warehouse deal? I am just curious what is their definition of "repackage". I wish Amazon would post the picture of item on the Warehouse deal instead of just some rather vague description.

I'd be curious, too. I've bought several LEGO set from AWD in the past year, with no issues, but have always avoided ones where it says it was repackaged for fear of not getting everything you're suppose to. Plus, I like to have the box, damaged or not.

ghostmind

75048 Phantom; 234 pcs.
"Join the Rebel resistance against the evil Empire in The Phantom attack shuttle, as seen in the exciting Star Wars: Rebels animated TV series! Place young Rebel hero Ezra Bridger in the detachable cockpit and store his cadet helmet and blaster in the cargo compartment. Fire the 2-way spring-loaded shooter. Fly The Phantom into battle against the evil Empire!"

75049 Snow Speeder; 279 pcs.
"Lead Rogue Squadron with Luke Skywalker™ in the streamlined Snowspeeder™! Place him and gunner Dak Ralter™ in the dual cockpit with their weapons and attack with the spring-loaded shooters hidden under each wing. Target the Imperial Snowtrooper™ with the harpoon! Battle the Imperial Forces with the super-sleek Snowspeeder™!"

75050 B-Wing; 448 pcs.
"Play out epic scenes from Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi and other thrilling space battles with the B-wing™! Rotate the cockpit so the pilot always has a clear view ahead. Unfold the wings to enter combat mode! Rev up the 4 huge engines to power through the galaxy and fire the 2 spring-loaded shooters! Stage epic space battles with the iconic B-wing™!"

75051 Jedi Scout Fighter; 490 pcs.
"Protect the vital Holocrons from the dark side with Jek-14™ and his streamlined Jedi™ Scout Fighter. Lift the rear hatch to stash the containers of Holocrons and lightsabers. Place clone trooper Jek-14™ and his co-pilot in the dual cockpit that opens to an escape pod! Fire the spring-loaded shooters and rotating cannon! Keep the Holocrons safe from the dark side in the Jedi™ Scout Fighter!"

75052 Mos Eisley Cantina; 616 pcs.
"Welcome to the noisy and dangerous Mos Eisley Cantina™ on the desert world of Tatooine! Park the landspeeder and enter, staying clear of the giant dewback drinking from the trough outside. Make sure Luke, Han and Obi-Wan have their weapons with them as they negotiate their trip to Alderaan! Includes droid scanner, bar, slide-out floors, opening roof, plus a Landspeeder, dewback and 8 minifigures! Recreate iconic Star Wars scenes at Mos Eisley Cantina™!"

75053 The Ghost; 929 pcs.
"Get ready to battle the Empire with the Rebel heroes' awesome starship – The Ghost – as seen in the thrilling Star Wars: Rebels animated TV series! Stay on course with Rebel minifigures in the two cockpits and put Zeb on patrol in the 360-degree rotating gun turret! Includes spring-loaded shooters, detachable escape pods, Holocron and more! Join the Rebel heroes aboard The Ghost!"

75054 AT-AT; 1137 pcs.
"Who can stop the Empire's intimidating AT-AT™ – All Terrain Armored Transport – walker? Seat the AT-AT™ Driver and a Snowtrooper™ in the cockpit of this mighty war machine and move the head to aim the spring-loaded shooters. Pose the legs and trigger the switch-operated trap door! Evade the mighty, stomping legs of the AT-AT™!"

75055 Imperial Star Destroyer; 1359 pcs.
"Experience the power of the Empire! The Imperial Star Destroyer™ is the signature vessel of the Imperial fleet. Turn the rear handle to aim the 8 synchronized cannons and unleash the spring-loaded shooters mounted on the superstructure. Remove the top to access the Darth Vader's chamber, where he can communicate with the Emperor Palpatine hologram! Get inside one of the Imperial fleet's most destructive vessels!"

ghostmind

31023 Yellow Racers; 328 pcs.
"The LEGO® Creator Yellow Racers helicopter with giant rotor and retractable landing gear rebuilds into a high-speed race car or speedboat."

31024 Roaring Power; 374 pcs.
"The cool 3-in-1 LEGO® Creator Roaring Power sports car has opening doors and rebuilds into a ferocious dino or a twin-propeller seaplane."

31026 Bike Shop & Cafe; 1023 pcs.
"The LEGO® Creator Bike Shop & Café is packed with exciting, imaginative details and can rebuild into an auto repair shop or a flower shop."

ghostmind

60032 Arctic Snowmobile; 44 pcs.
"Go on an ice adventure on the LEGO® City Arctic Snowmobile with trailer plus an ice block, crystal, Arctic explorer minifigure and pickaxe."

60033 Arctic Ice Crawler; 113 pcs.
"Drive across icy terrain with the LEGO® City Arctic Ice Crawler with rotating crane, radar, antenna and an Arctic explorer minifigure."

60035 Arctic Outpost; 374 pcs.
"Uncover secrets of the ice in the LEGO® City Arctic Outpost including truck, trailer and hi-tech mobile laboratory with all-terrain vehicle."

60036 Arctic Base Camp; 735 pcs.
"Lead a mission from LEGO® City Arctic Base Camp with laboratory, conveyor belt, scooter, husky sled, tracked vehicle, helicopter and more."

60050 Train Station; 423 pcs.
"Enter the LEGO® City Train Station with a clock, ATM, train map, LEGO® City shop, kiosk and rail tracks plus a bicycle and yellow taxi."

60051 High-Speed Passenger Train; 610 pcs.
"Drive the motorized LEGO® City High-speed Passenger Train with a 7-speed infrared remote control plus circular track and way station."

60052 Cargo Train; 887 pcs.
"Drive the motorized LEGO® City Cargo Train with 7-speed infrared remote control plus rail tracks, truck, forklift, heavy goods and animal train cars, and cargo train station."

60062 Arctic Ice Breaker; 717 pcs.
"All aboard the LEGO® City Arctic Icebreaker with helipad, helicopter and snow scooter, plus a laboratory, snow plough and husky sled team."

ghostmind

41030 Olivia's Ice Cream Bike; 98 pcs.
"The LEGO® Friends Olivia’s Ice Cream Bike with Olivia mini-doll figure features a bike, ice cream stand, picnic table, fountain and mailbox."

41031 Andrea's Mountain Hut; 119 pcs.
"Camp out at LEGO® Friends Andrea’s Mountain Hut with Andrea mini-doll figure, campfire, marshmallow to toast, camera, map and a squirrel."

41032 First Aid Jungle Bike; 156 pcs.
"Trigger the rockfall then help the Emma mini-doll rescue the trapped monkey on the LEGO® Friends First Aid Jungle Bike with walkie-talkie."

41033 Jungle Falls Rescue; 183 pcs.
"Help a baby tiger in trouble at the LEGO® Friends Jungle Falls Rescue with Olivia mini-doll figure, cliff hut, dam function and caves."

41034 Summer Caravan; 297 pcs.
"Go camping in the LEGO® Friends Summer Caravan with opening roof, 2 mini-doll figures (Olivia and Joanna), kitchen, shower, beds and a convertible car."

41036 Jungle Bridge Rescue; 365 pcs.
"Make a spectacular LEGO® Friends Jungle Bridge Rescue with 2 mini-doll figures (Mia and Matthew), bear, rope bridge, offroader and helicopter with winch."

41038 Jungle Rescue Base; 473 pcs.
"Plan animal rescues in the LEGO® Friends Jungle Rescue Base with living quarters, boat, slide, zip line, 2 mini-doll figures and 4 animals (including a panda)."

41058 Heartlake Shopping Mall; 1120 pcs.
"Visit the LEGO® Friends Heartlake City Mall with shops, spa, food court, lobby with revolving door, fashion catwalk and 4 mini-doll figures."

41059 Jungle Tree House; 320 pcs.
"Help rescued animals at the LEGO® Friends Jungle Tree Sanctuary with Mia mini-doll figure, 4 animals (including a parrot, lion cub, and monkey), 3-story treehouse and laboratory."

ghostmind

70141 Vardy's Ice Vulture Glider; 217 pcs.
"Help Lundor stop Vardy escaping with the CHI in his LEGO® Legends of Chima™ Ice Vulture Glider with flick missiles and detachable flyer."

70142 Eris' Fire Eagle Flyer; 330 pcs.
"Free Lagravis from Strainor's ice cage with LEGO® Legends of Chima™ Eris' Fire Eagle Flyer with fire CHI power mode and 2 missiles."

70143 Sir Fangar's Sabre-Tooth Walker; 415 pcs.
"Escape LEGO® Legends of Chima™ Fangar's Saber-tooth Walker with snapping jaws, ice claws, ice-tipped flick missiles and detachable trike."

70144 Laval's Fire Lion; 450 pcs.
"Race Mungus to the CHI with Cragger and LEGO® Legends of Chima™ Laval's Fire Lion with fire CHI power mode and 4-missile rocket pod."

70145 Maula's Ice Mammoth Stomper; 604 pcs.
"Help Worriz and Razar retrieve the CHI in LEGO® Legends of Chima™ Maula's Ice Mammoth Stomper with detachable flyer and 2 flick missiles."

70146 Flying Phoenix Fire Temple; 1301 pcs.
"Guard the awesome LEGO® Legends of Chima™ Flying Phoenix Fire Temple with fire CHI power flying Phoenix against Saber-tooth attacks."

Rootbeer

Banned
I have a supposedly 'repacked' amazon set coming tomorrow. i'll report results. I must have ordered 20 or 25 sets (at least) from amazon warehouse and they have never come repackaged yet.

Also there have been times where I ordered from warehouse and they sent me one that looked 100% new. i assume they either could not locate the damaged one or something, but that's happened several times. Yes, i always check the stickers to see if they were opened as well

I picked up 10 minifig packs today aaaaand yeah, i hate my accuracy. got 3 duplicates :( but at least i got dupes of some of the rarer ones. I really want that abe and Shakespeare. gonna hunker down tomorrow and make sure I don't leave without them

ghostmind

70814 Emmet's Construct-o-Mech; 707 pcs.
"Build Emmet's Construct-o-Mech from the LEGO® Movie with twin wrecking balls, rotating roller, excavator bucket, opening cockpit and more."

70815 Super Secret Police Dropship; 853 pcs.
"Zoom skywards with The LEGO® Movie Super Secret Police Drop Ship with rotating rocket boosters, cannons and zip line, plus 8 minifigures (including Emmet, Batman, Green Ninja, Johnny Thunder)."

70816 Benny's Spaceship, Spaceship, SPACESHIP!; 939 pcs.
"Go intergalactic with The LEGO® Movie Benny's Spaceship, spaceship, SPACESHIP! with detachable wing flyers plus Robo Police interceptor."

I have a supposedly 'repacked' amazon set coming tomorrow. i'll report results. I must have ordered 20 or 25 sets (at least) from amazon warehouse and they have never come repackaged yet.

I picked up 10 minifig packs today aaaaand yeah, i hate my accuracy. got 3 duplicates :( but at least i got dupes of some of the rarer ones. I really want that abe and Shakespeare. gonna hunker down tomorrow and make sure I don't leave without them

Thanks please keep us posted. I bought a used, repackage tablet and the item is brand new but the tablet was in Ziploc bag and the box was pretty beat up with tape all over the barcode (probably because the tablet barcode doesn't match the box).

Rootbeer

Banned
huh, interesting... well, i've had great luck with warehousedeals every single time, product is always in like-new condition except for the box. as long as i receive the bags and manuals i'm good with that. the discounts are worth it. if it says repackaged i know what i'm getting into, all i care about is not receiving uncooked pasta :p although i could put it to use if amazon lets me keep it.

Draxal

Ghostmind,

Here's the expanded info for the snowspeeder.

Battle the Imperial Forces with the super-sleek Snowspeeder™!

Lead Rogue Squadron with Luke Skywalker™ in the streamlined Snowspeeder™! Place him and gunner Dak Ralter™ in the dual cockpit with their weapons and attack with the spring-loaded shooters hidden under each wing. Target the Imperial Snowtrooper™ with the Battle the Imperial Forces with the super-sleek Snowspeeder™!

Obi Wan confirmed for the Cantina.

Recreate iconic Star Wars scenes at Mos Eisley Cantina™!

Welcome to the noisy and dangerous Mos Eisley Cantina™ on the desert world of Tatooine! Park the landspeeder and enter, staying clear of the giant dewback drinking from the trough outside. Make sure Luke, Han and Obi-Wan have their weapons with them as th Recreate iconic Star Wars scenes at Mos Eisley Cantina™!

Fly The Phantom into battle against the evil Empire!

Join the Rebel resistance against the evil Empire in The Phantom attack shuttle, as seen in the exciting Star Wars: Rebels animated TV series! Place young Rebel hero Ezra Bridger in the detachable cockpit and store his cadet helmet and blaster in the carg Fly The Phantom into battle against the evil Empire!

ghostmind

Ghostmind,

Here's the expanded info for the snowspeeder.

Battle the Imperial Forces with the super-sleek Snowspeeder™!

Lead Rogue Squadron with Luke Skywalker™ in the streamlined Snowspeeder™! Place him and gunner Dak Ralter™ in the dual cockpit with their weapons and attack with the spring-loaded shooters hidden under each wing. Target the Imperial Snowtrooper™ with the Battle the Imperial Forces with the super-sleek Snowspeeder™!

Thanks! I will edit it into my post.

Went to the LEGO Store today, and I was so close to getting the Parisian Restaurant, but decided to come home with something a bit smaller.

I love the robot bad guy that comes with the set. Really reminds of the retro-sci-fi evil robots

I think I'll be buying the VW Bus though from the website later today

Went to the LEGO Store today, and I was so close to getting the Parisian Restaurant, but decided to come home with something a bit smaller.

I love the robot bad guy that comes with the set. Really reminds of the retro-sci-fi evil robots

I think I'll be buying the VW Bus though from the website later today

That's it. Ease into the water gradually. Get used to emptying your wallet gradually.

ghostmind

No problem, I'm assuming you're using the kiddiewinks site for the descriptions, each individual item there has the expanded description once you select them.

I'm using them, some other sources, and some creative editing of my own, since many of the expanded descriptions are incomplete.

Just finished with Star Wars, and will move through the other themes soon.

EDIT: Most of the other sets are fine as is, so I will only be making minor edits.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member

Not LEGO, but I got a really cheap "Like New" Mega Bloks Skylanders Chompy Bot Attack set that was complete junk.
I'm talking missing pieces, half-built structure...things, everything in multiple Ziplock bags...yuck.

Though I did get a "Like New" Power Miners Magma Mech that was literally sealed, so YMMV on any Warehouse stuff.

75049 Snow Speeder; 279 pcs.
"Lead Rogue Squadron with Luke Skywalker™ in the streamlined Snowspeeder™! Place him and gunner Dak Ralter™ in the dual cockpit with their weapons and attack with the spring-loaded shooters hidden under each wing. Target the Imperial Snowtrooper™ with the harpoon! Battle the Imperial Forces with the super-sleek Snowspeeder™!"

75050 B-Wing; 448 pcs.
"Play out epic scenes from Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi and other thrilling space battles with the B-wing™! Rotate the cockpit so the pilot always has a clear view ahead. Unfold the wings to enter combat mode! Rev up the 4 huge engines to power through the galaxy and fire the 2 spring-loaded shooters! Stage epic space battles with the iconic B-wing™!"

75055 Imperial Star Destroyer; 1359 pcs.
"Experience the power of the Empire! The Imperial Star Destroyer™ is the signature vessel of the Imperial fleet. Turn the rear handle to aim the 8 synchronized cannons and unleash the spring-loaded shooters mounted on the superstructure. Remove the top to access the Darth Vader's chamber, where he can communicate with the Emperor Palpatine hologram! Get inside one of the Imperial fleet's most destructive vessels!"

70816 Benny's Spaceship, Spaceship, SPACESHIP!; 939 pcs.
"Go intergalactic with The LEGO® Movie Benny's Spaceship, spaceship, SPACESHIP! with detachable wing flyers plus Robo Police interceptor."

These have my attention.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
41059 Jungle Tree House; 320 pcs.
"Help rescued animals at the LEGO® Friends Jungle Tree Sanctuary with Mia mini-doll figure, 4 animals (including a parrot, lion cub, and monkey), 3-story treehouse and laboratory."

Secret animal test laboratory.

Fowler

Forgive me for the images, first time doing this! Now that I've finished Orthanc I thought I'd share my work-in-progress display area... still a lot of work to do. Space is super limited here in HK, so only one wall of my tiny man cave is devoted to LEGO (the other half are games).

Anyway, here goes... here's Batman, Lord of the Rings and Star Wars on top of Ikea shelving units:

11805818196_e7033a591e.jpg

Millennium Falcon, Jabba's Palace + Rancor Pit and BEST STAR (under construction, as all Death Stars should be). Funnily enough, Jabba's Palace gets more "oohs" from guests than the Falcon, which is... surprising.

11805480174_1860d1fbc6_z.jpg

Made a few tweaks to Council of Elrond to fit the whole Fellowship in one place... plus Elrond and Arwen awkwardly hovering at the sides cuz I have no idea what to do with them. (Maybe Treebeard can play with them?)

11805060065_70f4a6af82_z.jpg

Finally: Arkham Asylum (which is an AWESOME set), with Batman and Bane (with coat!) battling it out on top of Brent Waller's incredible Tumbler.

11805483974_324c75fd11_z.jpg

I still need to clear out the shelves inside the unit to build more out... thinking it'd be appropriate to do the Mines of Moria in the shelf right underneath Orthanc, and the Batcave under Arkham. But I do have a major space crunch already and about 10 sets in the backlog, so...

I considered getting that Firetruck Mech set for those minifigs with the retro shirts but I mainly want it for the minifigs...hopefully they show up on BL soon.

Fowler

Those are great pics! wetwired's Tumbler goes well with Arkham.

Thanks! Wetwired's Tumbler is amazing. But to be honest my favourite little touch is Bane's coat, because it just completes the look so naturally that the Bane minifig just looks naked without it.

neonglow

I've ordered a couple times. For LEGO, it usually means the box is opened, inspected and re-taped up again. If there were puncture holes on the box, it will also be tapped up too.

Matt

Well amazingly it seems like I got very lucky and managed to order what was seemingly the very last Fire Brigade off of FAO Schwarz (paid MSRP) this weekend. Very relieved.

Well amazingly it seems like I got very lucky and managed to order what was seemingly the very last Fire Brigade off of FAO Schwarz (paid MSRP) this weekend. Very relieved.

Why wait so late to pull the trigger? If you're that far behind on modulars, it'll be impossible to get all of them. I know as I am in the same boat and just recently got Grand Emporium. All the UCS and licensed $150+ sets is severely limiting my modular purchasing power. It's crazy with all the stuff coming out.

Haunted House (bought)
Arkham Asylum (bought)
UCS R2-D2
UCS Redwing 5
UCS Ewok Village
Tower of Orthanc
Sydney Opera House (won't get)
Simpson House (iffy on this)

Modulars I don't have still available:
Pet Shop
Town Hall
Palace Cinema
Parisian Restaurant

Plus other 2014 sets coming...

I envy you guys who can get the modulars, I have the money sure to get one but there isn't anywhere in my apartment to display it...well there are spots but they are kinda occupied with other things lol

Draxal

Just bought the Lego Movie Western, because I wanted the handlebar mustache accessory. Was pleasantly surprised that there were two included in the package.

Matt

Why wait so late to pull the trigger? If you're that far behind on modulars, it'll be impossible to get all of them. I know as I am in the same boat and just recently got Grand Emporium.

My thinking was I should just get all the modulars that were still in print when I got back into Lego (last year). So no Green Grocer, Cafe Corner, or Market Street. I was going to just let Fire Brigade go too (not the biggest of fans), but after it went OOP I realized how much it would piss me off missing it from the set.

The modular series is the only one I care about having all the sets for, the other expensive sets I just judge on a case by case basis. Out of the list you posed, I have Haunted House, Arkham, and the modulars, but the only one i will get otherwise is the Simpsons house.

The Arctic theme sounds awesome. Hope the LEGO huskys are of a different mold instead of the regular LEGO dog. I might even pick up the train set.

Eh, was hoping to get a generic rebel pilot in the snowspeeder. Guess I won't be buying multiple sets. Spring loaded is the new flick fire. Reminds me of my old 7659 Imperial Landing Craft set that last used spring loaded missiles. The launchers were quite big taking up most of the space in the cargo area.

I foresee a very expensive year ahead.

Katoki

The one repackaged set I once ordered basically had all the contents of the box thrown into another box which was boxed up in an Amazon shipping box, if that helps any. Never had anything missing from a Warehouse order yet, but I'll knock on wood.

neonglow

The one repackaged set I once ordered basically had all the contents of the box thrown into another box which was boxed up in an Amazon shipping box, if that helps any. Never had anything missing from a Warehouse order yet, but I'll knock on wood.

I'd had one set that was missing the sticker sheet, but I really didn't care. All the pieces were there with the manual.

Draxal

The Arctic theme sounds awesome. Hope the LEGO huskys are of a different mold instead of the regular LEGO dog. I might even pick up the train set.

Eh, was hoping to get a generic rebel pilot in the snowspeeder. Guess I won't be buying multiple sets. Spring loaded is the new flick fire. Reminds me of my old 7659 Imperial Landing Craft set that last used spring loaded missiles. The launchers were quite big taking up most of the space in the cargo area.

I foresee a very expensive year ahead.

You can get a generic rebel pilot from the micro xwing that is coming out in March. The microsets are just much better value than the old Planet sets.

Been putting together the goblin king set...it's really weird of a build so far. I am mostly happy I have all serves now as well as a bunch of brown parts that I've been badly needing.

Been putting together the goblin king set...it's really weird of a build so far. I am mostly happy I have all serves now as well as a bunch of brown parts that I've been badly needing.

And if you are in need of grey pieces, particular 1x3 and corner brick pieces in light or dark grey, get some of the LOTR wall sets.

Top Bottom