• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LEGO |OT6| We Only Build in Black. And Sometimes Very Dark Grey.

No I meant the Spider-Man beware the Vulture set 76083 -- can't post s photo cos on mobile. Even the van is great.

You asked what was the time a superhero set was so awesome in terms of minifigs, he replyed that it was the WW set. Just another exemple. And I think WW is better than the Homecoming set.

Ponn

Banned
Hope everyone that wanted a Saturn V got their orders in, still in stock wondering what it will look like in the morning. Welcome to Lego launch night website hell. Its a roll of the dice what you get made worse by hot ticket items.

Got my order in for the Saturn and Creator space shuttle with the freebie passport fig. I think he's going for a ride into space.

You asked what was the time a superhero set was so awesome in terms of minifigs, he replyed that it was the WW set. Just another exemple. And I think WW is better than the Homecoming set.
Well, actually I said a set that included all the main characters as minifgs. Implicitly it excludes films that have one-off sets, like Ant-Man, Dr Strange and Wonder Woman. Homecoming has several sets.

The lastest fake UCS Falcon, this time courtesy of CM4Sci:

http://i.imgur.com/a539Zov.jpg

I wish I had so much spare time. I would clear my backlog.

Maengun1

I really like to order in double points periods if possible, but the Saturn V couldn't be put on the backburner. Plus I still have to get the Carousel, the Beetle, Assembly Square and soon the Fishing Store sooo lol. Not like I won't have an order or 4 for upcoming points days

Saturn V will keep coming back in stock
It's not a limited one time print

Lol at all the threads on lego Reddit
I'll pick it up during comic con I guess

_Rob_

It appears all the new City sets went live this morning, just picked up 60154 from Amazon UK:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B06WVBM8R9/

71D4fnb9D5L._SL1000_.jpg

DBT85

I really like to order in double points periods if possible, but the Saturn V couldn't be put on the backburner. Plus I still have to get the Carousel, the Beetle, Assembly Square and soon the Fishing Store sooo lol. Not like I won't have an order or 4 for upcoming points days

Yeah, with a 30 day wait I'm just going to hold off until its either readily available or there's a double points.

I've also decided that the other sets I'm after I'll either get in double points or when they are listed as ending soon. I can resist that long.

mclem

No hugely exciting offers for this month in the UK, mainly Duplo, although I'm pondering taking advantage of 50 bonus VIP points for the Ocean Explorer.

Osahi

Hope everyone that wanted a Saturn V got their orders in, still in stock wondering what it will look like in the morning. Welcome to Lego launch night website hell. Its a roll of the dice what you get made worse by hot ticket items.

Got my order in for the Saturn and Creator space shuttle with the freebie passport fig. I think he's going for a ride into space.

Thanks to this topic I did, as the set went live a day early in Europe and was on backorder after a few hours. Usually I reserve my over a 100 euro sets for VIP promo's (except modulars), but I couldn't resist this set. It's my Disney Castle this year.

Now hoping on Lego sending it out soon as there is a bank holiday coming up monday, but chances seem very slim I'll get it by tomorrow

Went into the store to get Saturn V and a large cup from the wall, was given five free Lego Batman minifigures for some reason I still don't fully understand.

Koren

Speaking of Disney Castle, I'm surprised it's missing (at least from time to time) from the Lego Store in Disneyland Paris...

It may be the largest Lego Store in France (the largest I know, at least), and if there's a natural place to sell the Castle, that would definitively be there...

DBT85

Out of interest, do they send out emails wen the store is having double points or whatever or do you have to keep checking back to see whats going on?

papluh

Out of interest, do they send out emails wen the store is having double points or whatever or do you have to keep checking back to see whats going on?

I'm getting the usual newsletter 'spam' at the email account used for VIP registration. Although at that time I usually know about the promotions from the sites like this one :D

Is the bus stop and newsstand modular scale?

Well, there are no such modular things, but I would assume that they would fit in fine. I add small street builds to my layout all the time.

Speaking of which, I'm thinking of adding another 8 studs of baseplate in front just to fill up the shelves entirely :D.

ghostmind

According to DeltaCustoms, the Winter 2017/18 wave will see BrickHeadz for both Justice League and The Last Jedi, and (finally) a Boba Fett buildable figure.

That Friends hospital has some new cool stuff like a hand cast, and tons of useful stickers. Since those tend to be really cheap, I'll probably grab a set off Bricklink later on.

And I'm still wondering who the mother to "Baby Ola" is...

Osahi

Just got shipping confirmation of the Saturn V. My body is so ready!

With some luck it'll arrive tomorrow, but I fear it'll be tuesday, due to the long weekend we have here in Belgium.

Got my order in for the Saturn this morning around 6:30AM CST. It was on backorder at that point, it stated that it would ship before June 18th I believe. That's fine with me, its going to be a vacation build in July.

Wal Mart clearance prices didn't drop :(
Saw a captain rex at te for $30 but it was a return, had scotch tape on the sides lol
I should have haggled 😎

Got K-2SO for $5 though :D

Clone tank was still $49 and Kylo was still $59

Drop
Drop
Drop
Drop

Ponn

Banned
Just picked up the Saturn V, along with the new July calendar:

Hmmm is that the official WW Brickheadz being talked about or a free build? That wording for it is confusing. Free piggy bank and double VIP 1st of July, time to start planning. Probably Carousel or the two large new Batman sets.

BahamutPT

Just got shipping confirmation of the Saturn V. My body is so ready!

With some luck it'll arrive tomorrow, but I fear it'll be tuesday, due to the long weekend we have here in Belgium.

I'm still missing my shipping email, but I got a (working) tracking number for my order... So I guess it's on its way :D

R-User!

Dat piggy bank!

And what's the VIP set?

Well, Creator is out unless something drops out of the blue, Ideas is out because it's too close to the Saturn I would think. Too soon following Snowspeeder for Star Wars.

LEGO Batman Movie sets are all out as far as we know.

Marvel hasn't had an exclusive since the Helicarrier, so perhaps that could be a possibility, but what could it be?

A Modular Bulding would be unlikely since they are usually yearly.

City, Friends, Elves, Disney Princess, SH Girls, Nexo Knights and Speed Champions haven't had a LEGO Exclusive set yet, so I doubt any of those would be it.

Minecraft is already dropping a month before on July 1st, so that's out.

What's left. Ninjago theme or The LEGO Ninjago movie theme (TLNM)? TLNM would make sense since they have done a big temple before, and it is a couple months before the movie drops. If they did, what could it be since we saw pics of the big boat already. Hmm.

Or perhaps a Cars 3 Exclusive, doubt it, but you never know! a UCS Lightning McQueen would be pretty sweet!

That early access set for August 1st should be interesting at least.

According to DeltaCustoms, the Winter 2017/18 wave will see BrickHeadz for both Justice League and The Last Jedi, and (finally) a Boba Fett buildable figure.

Boba Fett?

BOBA FETT?!?

A CONSTRACTION BOBA FETT?!?!?!?

*pssshhhhhhhhhh into the Sarlacc Pitt*

It has to come with a Constraction Sarlacc Pitt!

I know, it won't... :(

Time to MOC one up!

Well, Creator is out unless something drops out of the blue, Ideas is out because it's too close to the Saturn I would think. Too soon following Snowspeeder for Star Wars.

LEGO Batman Movie sets are all out as far as we know.

Marvel hasn't had an exclusive since the Helicarrier, so perhaps that could be a possibility, but what could it be?

A Modular Bulding would be unlikely since they are usually yearly.

City, Friends, Elves, Disney Princess, SH Girls, Nexo Knights and Speed Champions haven't had a LEGO Exclusive set yet, so I doubt any of those would be it.

Minecraft is already dropping a month before on July 1st, so that's out.

What's left. Ninjago theme or The LEGO Ninjago movie theme (TLNM)? TLNM would make sense since they have done a big temple before, and it is a couple months before the movie drops. If they did, what could it be since we saw pics of the big boat already. Hmm.

Or perhaps a Cars 3 Exclusive, doubt it, but you never know! a UCS Lightning McQueen would be pretty sweet!

That early access set for August 1st should be interesting at least.

When's the JL sets supposed to release?

TheFuzz

I love having a LEGO store near work.

Grabbed the Saturn V at lunch. Manager said they received a double shipment instead of what most stores did. As of 1pm, they had 6 left at Sugarloaf Mills and they were getting calls about stock while I was there.

So excited to start on this over the weekend.

ghostmind

Thanks for the Ninjago mention, R-User, as it jogged my memory.

I'm thinking it could be the $300 Ninjago Movie D2C set 70620 (which I believe is Ninjago City).

Markus

I was going to order a Saturn last night but when I could get to the checkout it wouldn't accept my gift card information.

Glad I didn't, just going to wait for that July 1st to 4th Double VIP promo and maybe use the GC's for the Porshe.

If any other Canadians are looking for it sooner than later, I saw it pop up on Amazon.ca (sold by Amazon) this morning but the listing was removed about an hour later, so it may show back up.

Top Bottom