• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Let's play GTA IV PC multiplayer one night.

32 players on the PC version, but there's never enough randoms and someone is always using an aimbot. I propose one night (suggest a night that's good for you) where we play a bunch of the different modes on PC with teamspeak. I don't think I've ever had a good time playing the multiplayer which is a real shame.

We'll need your Steam, GFWL id, and a day that is good for you. I'm guessing weekend will be best.

I think most PC gamers are using mumble now, don't know if someone could do that? It should be noted I have no experience organizing such events, so it's probably best someone else hosts it.. I just want to get it rolling.

1. Sp_nce / Plunderscore (Friday/Saturday/Sunday any time)
---
reserves

it's a fair assumption a dozen people won't turn up on the night or will have technical issues so we should overbook.

Well if nobody else is down this event is happening

Thursday, January 20 (5-8PM Eastern)
Grand Theft Auto IV and Episodes from Liberty City
For PC on Games for Windows LIVE
Let's get 32 players deep for an afternoon of PC gaming action throughout the streets of Liberty, including modes by fan request from Grand Theft Auto IV, The Lost and Damned and The Ballad of Gay Tony.

Expecting this to be fun.

Top Bottom