• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT3| Friends of Dorothy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crayons

Banned
I live in the US and go to high school so I hear a lot of things. Well, NY is pretty liberal so most of the kids support gay marriage, but the homophobes tend to be really vocal about hating gays.

My Japanese teacher doesn't hate gays, she just thinks the whole concept of being gay is funny. She's really old (77) so it's excusable.

My gym teacher actually called gays limp wristed today. Nearly everyone laughed because haha gay people. Kind of bothered me a teacher would say something so juvenile, but eh.

It's nothing compared to some people who were my "friends" telling me they hated gay people. I stopped contact with them immediately afterwards.

I live in the US and go to high school so I hear a lot of things. Well, NY is pretty liberal so most of the kids support gay marriage, but the homophobes tend to be really vocal about hating gays.

My Japanese teacher doesn't hate gays, she just thinks the whole concept of being gay is funny. She's really old (77) so it's excusable.

My gym teacher actually called gays limp wristed today. Nearly everyone laughed because haha gay people. Kind of bothered me a teacher would say something so juvenile, but eh.

It's nothing compared to some people who were my "friends" telling me they hated gay people. I stopped contact with them immediately afterwards.

What a moron. He could get put on suspension or worse for that.

Honestly, tell your administration. Make his life hell. That shit is toxic.

RM8

You're missing out a ton of fun, but that has nothing to do with console wars >:D

Handhelds > PC > consoles. But they're all awesome.

mantidor

Yeah gaming is a mess right now, and is not even E3.

Didn't the horse die IRL during that scene or something? :(

Urban legend. The filming was taxing on those poor kids though, you can tell. Atreyu almost drowned in that scene because of the crane used for the horse malfunctioned. It's terrible, but also gives something extra to the movie that modern films just don't have.

all 4 hours of it!

ib1RiJfNvHWIm8.gif

RM8

Good to know. I'm not the biggest supporter of animals being used for entertainment, I'm pretty sure the horse -was- stressed as heck :/
Screw the human kids, they got their money :p
---

BTW guys, which games are you most hyped for this year? My list has Pokémon X, Gero Blaster, SMTIV, Mario & Luigi... and I'm not sure what else. Hopefully E3 will make me want a PS4 and WiiU.

bsej87

Good to know. I'm not the biggest supporter of animals being used for entertainment, I'm pretty sure the horse -was- stressed as heck :/
Screw the human kids, they got their money :p
---

BTW guys, which games are you most hyped for this year? My list has Pokémon X, Gero Blaster, SMTIV, Mario & Luigi... and I'm not sure what else. Hopefully E3 will make me want a PS4 and WiiU.

Saints Row IV, Animal Crossing, Dream Team, LTTP2, and Starbound off the top of my head

RM8

Starbound looks great too, but I'll wait. Kind of like with Puppeteer - it look prettier than it looks fun. Also, I don't think I'll be buying Animal Crossing because I just remembered about Rune Factory 4!

bsej87

Starbound looks great too, but I'll wait. Kind of like with Puppeteer - it look prettier than it looks fun. Also, I don't think I'll be buying Animal Crossing because I just remembered about Rune Factory 4!

Fuuuuuuck, I'm never going to graduate. I don't even need this stupid PhD when so many games are coming out, right? Right?

I'm gonna be poor either way :(

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
I have no hype for GTA5 after GTA4 was disappointing. I didn't even buy Lost and Damned and Ballad of Gay Tony 4 was that disappointing.

I'm waiting on Last of Us personally since it isn't BC so I can wait a few months for it to drop in price.

I'm thinking of going PC anyway so BF4 is about the only PC centric title I'd get. Dark Souls 2 maybe but I can get that on PS3 like I did Demon's and Dark Souls 1.

Really, I'm not sure if I want to jump on the PS4 train at all. They aren't going to have disability accessable online options and I'm kinda missing text-chat from PC titles. (Shit, Dragonlife can text-chat cross-game me in Portal 2 but I can't do it in the PS3 version? WTF Valve/Sony)

Mr. F

Banned

I had a blast with Terraria co-op, the promise of that in space has me sold on Starbound without question. Can't wait.

bsej87

I had a blast with Terraria co-op, the promise of that in space has me sold on Starbound without question. Can't wait.

Same here. My friend and I put a stupid amount of time into Terraria and now it's gonna be in space with pets and fossils and whatnot

mantidor

I'm not exited about any game this year to be honest, at least new games though, I'm really looking forward to Wind Waker HD.

Oh wait there's also Pikmin 3, but I'm not madly crazy about it, I'll get it and love it for sure though.

Gaming just isn't what it used to be *yells at cloud*.

Delio

Watch Dogs,Last of Us,Animal Crossing,Pokemon Y,SMT4,GTA,Mario and Luigi RPG,Mario Kart for the Wii U ( i'll pick it up then).

bsej87

Watch Dogs,Last of Us,Animal Crossing,Pokemon Y,SMT4,GTA,Mario and Luigi RPG,Mario Kart for the Wii U ( i'll pick it up then).

I'll need your friend code later so I can write you classy letters on adorable stationary, shake all the fruit from your trees, and bury tons of pitfall traps. Only one of those was a double entendre.

BeesEight

Yes, this! I know I should preorder but I'm stupidly waiting until the last minute/when the beta gets a date.

I'm also still holding out for Stick of Truth. This might actually be the year Dota 2 officially launches (but probably not).

Delio

I'll need your friend code later so I can write you classy letters on adorable stationary, shake all the fruit from your trees, and bury tons of pitfall traps. Only one of those was a double entendre.

I'll make a space for you if you want ;). I better get lots of cute letters.

pokemon, animal crossing, smt 4, mario and luigi 4, dragons crown, watch dogs, mario kart, 3d mario, gta5, ducktales and castle of illusion. I'm surprised no one wants Ducktales :(

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
FFX/X2 HD, KH ReMix, Last of Us, Dragon Quest 7, Pikmin 3, eh, I don't really look forward to many games anymore. I just end up playing them whenever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom