• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT3| Friends of Dorothy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bladenic

It's not relevant to the greater plot, so I wouldn't consider it a spoiler, but
a minor character's former partner is revealed to be a man and the aforementioned character has a Playgirl-esque magazine

Yep, a really wonderful portrayal. Naughty God's power.

daripad

I wish I had a PS3 just so I could play The Last of Us. ;___;
I was thinking about doing the same thing and get late into the next generation so I can buy everything super cheap and get a big collection but I'm unsure about it because there are a lot of greatest hits titles that don't have the regular versions avaliable and I hate those red boxes. I'm still considering it though, specially with the very high prices here and Nintendo going not so convincing with WiiU for me.

daripad

I'm so edgy and different because I own a PS3 but not TLOU.
You simply like fun games while others look for different experiences in their games, both approaches are good but I feel like lately games just want to be as movie-y as posible because of the latter people (which is not bad, just different to old times).

Replicant

^ agree. fantastic body, shame about the butter face. I wish matt bomer had taken the part, he's much more handsome

Matt-Bomer-Tim-DeKay-People-s-Choice-Awards-2012-matt-bomer-28238933-500-354.jpg

WAT? Cavill and Bomer look almost identical to me, looks-wise. The only difference is their sexual preference.

KmA

I just saw Man of Steel. Henry Cavill O_O. I'm so glad they decided to make him shirtless like eight times in the movie.

RM8

It's not even that you're not hyped for anything else. It's that you're hyped for Knack and not other games. :p Knack looks so mediocre.
It looks okay. Okay is the word I'd use. Yeah to be fair is not one of my most hyped games by any means :p It just gets special attention because I kind of don't want any other announced game so far.

Thomas Roberts got married recently I've learned. Hes nice to look at as they discuss marriage equality but I now have the added sting of his unavailability. Life is cruel :(

DPH2hG5.jpg

gTOfjSG.png

Anderson, you're my runner up, buddy. Call me.

Alcoori

Thomas Roberts got married recently I've learned. Hes nice to look at as they discuss marriage equality but I now have the added sting of his unavailability. Life is cruel :(

DPH2hG5.jpg

gTOfjSG.png

Anderson, you're my runner up, buddy. Call me.

Who knows? Maybe he has an open relationship. You can still get that booty.

bsej87

Yea, not bothering with TLoU as I'm super burnt-out on zombies at this point and I generally found the UC series so-so. On the topic of news anchors, I'll take Chris Cuomo, thank you.

Fantastical

Death Prophet
It looks okay. Okay is the word I'd use. Yeah to be fair is not one of my most hyped games by any means :p It just gets special attention because I kind of don't want any other announced game so far.

But then there's Kingdom Hearts 3, Final Fantasy XV, Mirror's Edge, and Infamous at absolute least. :p

Ahasverus

I just broke up with my 9mths bf, I'm sad it ended like this but he treated me harsh and told me I shouldn't worry about him thathe can make his life on his own then I told him "but I'm your bf ffs what could I do if not worrying about you" and he said "whatever" so thigns went to shit and now I'm single, I'm in the downner side right now BUT I think he deserved it, still it feels weird, one hour ago I loved him so fucking much now we are nothing, this sucks.

Will hit the gym and try to move on

LOCK

So I have this older guy hitting on me, who looks decent, but has 4 kids with the oldest a few years younger than me, married, and in the closet. It's very awkward, with the sexual advances and his willingness to show me his dick. I don't how to handle this really.
I just broke up with my 9mths bf, I'm sad it ended like this but he treated me harsh and told me I shouldn't worry about him thathe can make his life on his own then I told him "but I'm your bf ffs what could I do if not worrying about you" and he said "whatever" so thigns went to shit and now I'm single, I'm in the downner side right now BUT I think he deserved it, still it feels weird, one hour ago I loved him so fucking much now we are nothing, this sucks.

Will hit the gym and try to move on
Sorry that things went sour, but you seem to have the right attitude.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
So I have this older guy hitting on me, who looks decent, but has 4 kids with the oldest a few years younger than me, married, and in the closet. It's very awkward, with the sexual advances and his willingness to show me his dick. I don't how to handle this really.

Bail out. You shouldnt get less when you could get more tbh.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Oh I know. I would never get in a relationship with him. I'd just feel bad if I fucked him, even though I sort of want to.

You already know how you would feel like for what it seems. Don't bother with that one.

Hige

Meh, alcoholic that got kicked out of a gay wedding that Aretha Franklin was performing at. Don't have time for that hot mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom