• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT3| Friends of Dorothy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bladenic

I had to google but I figured he was a voice actor. I can't believe he voiced Booker deWitt too. I guess the southern accent threw me off.

He's voiced a ton of big roles, and has even more big roles coming up. It all started with Yuri in Tales of Vesperia, the impact.

FYC

Banned
924d4c4d0f5e65bcf40a605c803de490916315e1.jpg

Hold me in your arms Serious Sam

RM8

No DQ X love? :(
I'll buy it if it gets localized, but sadly I'm not itching to play it :/ And I'm wishing for DQXI to be a return to form.

You dont want infamous second son, it looks great.
To be honest my only experience with Infamous was the free game we got when PSN got hacked, and I didn't exactly love it. Second Son doesn't really look appealing to me.

I don't understand.
What else am I supposed to be hyped for? :p

Grakl

All Pokemon needs to do to be perfect for me is to ditch HM moves and switch to some form of key item system. Like a surfboard instead of requiring surf.
Yeah, HMs are terrible. I like how you can ride Pokemon around for transportation, though. The Poke-amie looks so fun, too.

Mark1

So, who have been your celebrity crushes?

Here's a few of mine:

Brendan Fraser
Daniel Craig
Bill Paxton (he was hot in Twister)
Will Smith
Vin Diesel

Trigger

So, who have been your celebrity crushes?
l

Jason Statham
Seth MacFarlane
Channing Tatum
Emma Watson
Kirsten Dunst
Zoe Saldana
Natalie Portman
Gerard Butler

lol, I could go on all day. I'm usually attracted to celebs who look like they'd be fun to be around. Vin Diesel is a nerd too so he's pretty hot. Nothing cuter than a athletic person who's also got nerdy interests.

Mark1

Jason Statham
Seth MacFarlane
Channing Tatum
Emma Watson
Kirsten Dunst
Zoe Saldana
Natalie Portman
Gerard Butler

lol, I could go on all day. I'm usually attracted to celebs who look like they'd be fun to be around. Vin Diesel is a nerd too so he's pretty hot. Nothing cuter than a athletic person who's also got nerdy interests.
You got that right about Vin Diesel. Forgot about Gerard Butler and Jason Statham. And Channing Tatum. Also like Robbie Williams.

Bladenic

Oh I like her as an actress. She's a pretty good actress who chooses pretty different and risque roles. But she was a terrible MJ. But then again a ton of Spider-Man roles were terribly miscast. I hate that "stick thin MJ" seems to have stuck, considering the new MJ. Ugh.

Trigger

Oh, I won't defend her acting. She just epitomized the ideal girl-next-door to me as a kid. The snaggletooth adds character. :p

Bladenic

What! She was a fantastic Mary Jane - way better than that less0r emma stone.

Yeah, like Tobey McGuire. Horrible casting right there. James Franco was good tho.

Sis I know you ain't defending Kirsten as MJ against Goddess Stone. Btw Emma Stone ain't even MJ, in case you didn't know. But she was still better :p

Jason Statham
Seth MacFarlane
Channing Tatum
Emma Watson
Kirsten Dunst
Zoe Saldana
Natalie Portman
Gerard Butler

I think that's the first time I saw someone say they had a crush on Seth McFarlane.

Menaged

Andrew Garfield is amazing.
I saw him first on Boy A (great great movie, watch it!) and fell in love immediatley. His acting there is superb and he's so adorable. I just wanted to cuddle with him...
He's one of the reasons why I find ASM tolerable.

---

Something unrelated that I find weird.
My friend has a neighbour that looks so gay.
I know, what is looking gay means... It's the way he dress, talks, acts, touching people. Just screams gay to me, and everyone else basically.
The weird thing is that my friend told me that they talked one day, and he told him about the girls he's been with, and a girlfriend or whatever.
IMO, he's staright because I doubt that a person would lie about stuff like that in his age (26) to people he doesn't know too well. It's just so wierd though!
And yes, I'd go out with him if he was :p

Andrew Garfield is amazing.
I saw him first on Boy A (great great movie, watch it!) and fell in love immediatley. His acting there is superb and he's so adorable. I just wanted to cuddle with him...
He's one of the reasons why I find ASM tolerable.

---

Something unrelated that I find weird.
My friend has a neighbour that looks so gay.
I know, what is looking gay means... It's the way he dress, talks, acts, touching people. Just screams gay to me, and everyone else basically.
The weird thing is that my friend told me that they talked one day, and he told him about the girls he's been with, and a girlfriend or whatever.
IMO, he's staright because I doubt that a person would lie about stuff like that in his age (26) to people he doesn't know too well. It's just so wierd though!
And yes, I'd go out with him if he was :p

My next door neighbor was in his 50's, married, with 3 kids before he came out. People will lie for as long as they feel they need to. Especially to strangers.

mantidor

Um... what?

Oh I mean, Hollywood is known to avoid openly out actors for films of this caliber, even when they are freaking perfect for the part, like Bomer is. I have no evidence at all this was the case here but I'm just saying I wouldn't be surprised.

lunch

there's ALWAYS ONE
Why's that? Spoiler alert?
It's not relevant to the greater plot, so I wouldn't consider it a spoiler, but
a minor character's former partner is revealed to be a man and the aforementioned character has a Playgirl-esque magazine

Grakl

a minor character's former partner is revealed to be a man and the aforementioned character has a Playgirl-esque magazine
Oh, alright. I've been meaning to play that game at some point, hopefully I can.

Achtius

why are the pages stuck together?

Ty4on

Need the money first. :p

Considering how crappy the super slim is and how expensive it is a used PS3 looks like a really good buy. I think you'd need to reseat the thermal paste on older ones and clean dust to prevent/delay YLOD, but aren't later and slim models rock solid?
I'm in the same situation. So many good games coming out for it!

Edit: *arrow down* Have it for my Vita so that'll be nice when I finally get a PS3 and download like 20 games :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom