• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT3| Friends of Dorothy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Show support for Marriage equality ruling with fancy new avatars

http://www.glamour.com/inspired/blogs/the-conversation/2013/03/16-fabulous-red-marriage-equal.html

fcKS8Wb.jpg

Xes0TZ9.jpg

LV6tCDi.jpg

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
So I have this older guy hitting on me, who looks decent, but has 4 kids with the oldest a few years younger than me, married, and in the closet. It's very awkward, with the sexual advances and his willingness to show me his dick. I don't how to handle this really.

Where is this happening at? Your work place, gym, etc? Has he shown you his dick yet? You should take a look at it and then make a decision. Let's not be rash - you don't want to turn him down without first seeing the goods.

i was at my grandmother's doing landscaping and she had two workers building an addition to her house. The one guy was clearly the boss and he was older guy. But his helper was sooo hot! He wore a wifebeater tank top that showcased his muscles, buzzed hair, real farmers son type of guy. It was almost 90 and I was sweating my ass off with this guy walking around. It was torture. Theres something inherently hot about tank tops. I guess its how they show off the arms and torso.

UNF @ Joel's 1st appearance in The Last of Us. He's such a DILF. 10x hotter than Drake.

I thought 20s Joel looked a lot like Nathan. 40s Joel was pretty DILF hot. Just wait until I finish my erotic fan fic.

i was at my grandmother's doing landscaping and she had two workers building an addition to her house. The one guy was clearly the boss and he was older guy. But his helper was sooo hot! He wore a wifebeater tank top that showcased his muscles, buzzed hair, real farmers son type of guy. It was almost 90 and I was sweating my ass off with this guy walking around. It was torture. Theres something inherently hot about tank tops. I guess its how they show off the arms and torso.

I thought 20s Joel looked a lot like Nathan. 40s Joel was pretty DILF hot. Just wait until I finish my erotic fan fic.

Escape Goat into Kid Rock confirmed.

Ty4on

DILF = Dad I'd Like to Fuck. Orientation of the dad in question doesn't really matter.

I don't live under a rock :p
I just haven't seen gays use it.

Also with MILF I kind of picture a 30-40ish soccer mom while with DILF I picture a... I dunno... a bear? :p
ray-stevenson-dexter.jpg

I couldn't find better pics so enjoy this mild (I think) S7E8 spoiler from Dexter :D
Big S4 final spoiler later in the video.

Replicant

Nah. His shoulder is broader, his face is also quite different, a lot more nicer than Drake, IMO. Also missing is Drake's famous smirk and cocky attitude.

I just google'd Ray Stevenson and damn. Does he have a filmography where he...uhm, wear as little clothing as possible? Rome is one, I guess?

Trigger

I wish we had gotten the originally intended third season. The second season was rushed to hell. Such a shame.

I've read that a lot from other people. I only watched the complete series just recently and thought it was fine. It probably sucked to see it all pan out when the show was still going though.

I just google'd Ray Stevenson and damn. Does he have a filmography where he...uhm, wear as little clothing as possible? Rome is one, I guess?

Yep. You get to see a little full frontal and some ass shots.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Gaming side seems to be pretty awful right now. I always thought the PC elitism thing was a myth but I guess not.

Sorry, but for once the PC "elitism" is justified.

X-box: 24 hour DRM check that isn't going to work in 85-90% of the the world on launch.
PS4: Pay-walls, pay-walls, pay-walls.
Wii U: No1currs about last gen coming to this gen.

Steam: Free online (no pay-walls) DRM that doesn't need to phone-home very 24 hours. And will be getting PS4/X-box ports more than likely.

It's frankly the smart choice, not the "elitist" choice at this point.

I say this as a person that was set to buy a PS4 until they pay-walled the online. Nope, not getting a sub to play BF4 and beyond. Not worth it for me.

FYC

Banned
Just bought my friends 3DS off him for DanteProject X Zone. I love my Vita(and prefer handheld gaming over console / PC) and he offered it at a good time. Time to see the other side.

The streetpass stuff is SOOO cool. I'm gonna start carrying my 3DS everywhere for it :lol Blows Near out of the water.

Only games I have are Street Fighter 4 and OoT from my brother, but he has a few more he misplaced. For now I'm fine with SF4 on the go.

Edit: v "handhelds > everything" ey yooo my brotha

RM8

I have a vanilla all-in-one PC from 2011 and it runs all games I've bought for it including PS360 stuff like Burnout Paradise, Super Street Fighter IV and Sonic Racing Trasnformed. You -really- don't need a monster PC to get into PC gaming.

That being said, handhelds > everything.

I have a vanilla all-in-one PC from 2011 and it runs all games I've bought for it including PS360 stuff like Burnout Paradise, Super Street Fighter IV and Sonic Racing Trasnformed. You -really- don't need a monster PC to get into PC gaming.

That being said, handhelds > everything.

Lol my cpu's still from 2006. I've had to replace a vid card once and upgraded my ram from 1gb to 2gb but other than that, it's all from 06.

Sorry, but for once the PC "elitism" is justified.

X-box: 24 hour DRM check that isn't going to work in 85-90% of the the world on launch.
Wii U: No1currs about last gen coming to this gen.

Steam: Free online (no pay-walls) DRM that doesn't need to phone-home very 24 hours. And will be getting PS4/X-box ports more than likely.

It's frankly the smart choice, not the "elitist" choice at this point.

It is a better choice if you care about those things. Not everyone wants to invest in a PC gaming rig and all the headaches associated with it. Believe it or not, some people recognize PS+ as a pay wall but see it as legitimately worth their money. Making it a non-issue to them.

And even if it is the objectively best choice, you do realize that there's a thing called tact right? The snarky, dismissive, mocking tone that seems so common on Gaming side IS elitist.

Do you want a Dota 2 inviiiiiiiiiiite

I used to like that game, but the community just ruined it for me.

I got yelled at for:

1. In random character selection mode, not knowing how to play any of the characters the game randomly gave me to choose from. When I was fucking new at the game.

2. In a regular match, when the 3 characters I actually was able to play decently were all picked by the opposing team before I got to pick. I was then yelled at and told to get good with at least everyone in the fucking cast.

It is a game that seems impossible to play at a casual level. It is either invest 1000s of hours or none at all. Unless you want to be yelled at. Hell, unless you're playing with friends and even they will get annoyed if they think you are dragging the team down.

Bladenic

Unrelated but I can't help but laugh when people try to come at Sony for making PS+ necessary when Microsoft's been doing it since 06. And with PS+ you get a shit ton of amazing stuff, free games included, third party too.

Grakl

I got yelled at for:

1. In random character selection mode, not knowing how to play any of the characters the game randomly gave me to choose from. When I was fucking new at the game.

2. In a regular match, when the 3 characters I actually was able to play decently were all picked by the opposing team before I got to pick. I was then yelled at and told to get good with at least everyone in the fucking cast.

It is a game that seems impossible to play at a casual level. It is either invest 1000s of hours or none at all. Unless you want to be yelled at. Hell, unless you're playing with friends and even they will get annoyed if they think you are dragging the team down.

You could try playing with friends. You don't have to invest a lot of time in to Dota 2 to have fun.

Sibylus

Banned

I got yelled at for:

Concur with Grakl, playing with friends can definitely help take the load off. And there's always coop matchmaking, you very rarely get people who care there.

You could try playing with friends. You don't have to invest a lot of time in to Dota 2 to have fun.

About that...

Hell, unless you're playing with friends and even they will get annoyed if they think you are dragging the team down.

Concur with Grakl, playing with friends can definitely help take the load off. And there's always coop matchmaking, you very rarely get people who care there.

See now there's another problem with that. I do care about getting better at games I play. I enjoy winning in competitive games, or having my team win. If I am with people who give zero fucks I will be upset when we lose. It is a waste to play in that case. It seems impossible to find people who care about winning, but also don't mind less experienced players who can't afford to spend 1000+ hours practicing.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus

Really? You make it sound as though they're hiding everything behind some sort of sinister paywall, when in reality the only thing behind a paywall is online multiplayer.

Steam: And will be getting PS4/X-box ports more than likely.

It'll most likely get most of the third party games, yes, but probably not things like Final Fantasy XV or Kingdom Hearts 3. It also obviously won't get any of the first party games.

I say this as a person that was set to buy a PS4 until they pay-walled the online. Nope, not getting a sub to play BF4 and beyond. Not worth it for me.

But if you have a gaming PC, why would you even consider buying a console version of Battlefield over the PC version anyway?

Grakl

About that...

See now there's another problem with that. I do care about getting better at games I play. I enjoy winning in competitive games, or having my team win. If I am with people who give zero fucks I will be upset when we lose. It is a waste to play in that case. It seems impossible to find people who care about winning, but also don't mind less experienced players who can't afford to spend 1000+ hours practicing.

I don't think that friends getting annoyed at you for playing bad is a reason not to play. You don't need 1000+ (lol) hours to be decent at the game. If friends are getting annoyed, then it just means they want you to play better. Gives you a reason to be more competitive.

I don't think that friends getting annoyed at you for playing bad is a reason not to play. You don't need 1000+ (lol) hours to be decent at the game. If friends are getting annoyed, then it just means they want you to play better. Gives you a reason to be more competitive.

Maybe it gives you a reason to be more competitive, but it made me not want to play. And for people who have spent 1000+ hours playing, you kinda do need to play that often for them to consider you decent.

And there's a difference between people getting annoyed at you for playing bad, and people getting annoyed at you for not being intimately familiar with every character in the game when you haven't even played the game for 3 weeks.

Grakl

Maybe it gives you a reason to be more competitive, but it made me not want to play. And for people who have spent 1000+ hours playing, you kinda do need to play that often for them to consider you decent.

And there's a difference between people getting annoyed at you for playing bad, and people getting annoyed at you for not being intimately familiar with every character in the game when you haven't even played the game for 3 weeks.

Well, your experience differs from mine then, I suppose.

mantidor

Anyone from Brazil here on Gay Gaf? and if so, what's your assessment of the protests?

Well not from Brasil but I live here, and as I said in the thread, I'm afraid nothing will happen, but I'm a pessimistic that way.

People here are very passionate, I can't deny it, but they lose that passion in seconds too, it almost seems everything is skin deep here, I've never seen things get so enormously popular and completely forgotten as fast as I've seen here, from soap operas to even internet memes, so I can't help but feel this will be forgotten in just a few months. But maybe, hopefully I'm wrong. :p

LOCK

A hot guy is usually hot is whatever they wear. But yeah, a working man is hot.
Where is this happening at? Your work place, gym, etc? Has he shown you his dick yet? You should take a look at it and then make a decision. Let's not be rash - you don't want to turn him down without first seeing the goods.
I've seen the goods, and he was like average.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I've seen the goods, and he was like average.

Where was this? The gym? Or did he whip it out at work or in public? Did he just do it randomly or did you agree to see it?

Anyway, if his dick really is that small then you obviously shouldn't even consider him. How embarrassing for him. Did you laugh when he showed you?

Sibylus

Banned
I got to 1000+ hours just casually jumping into MM with (good-natured) steam friends and inhouses, but all the while improving my play. If there was too much salt to be had in this or that instance, I just hopped into bot matchmaking and practiced my last hitting and the like. Find steam friends that are accepting and take a break from pvp when you need to. Worked for me.

LOCK

Where was this? The gym? Or did he whip it out at work or in public? Did he just do it randomly or did you agree to see it?

Anyway, if his dick really is that small then you obviously shouldn't even consider him. How embarrassing for him. Did you laugh when he showed you?
It was through text and one night while sitting in the living room. I laughed at the text.

Zajora

These details are vitally important. ;0

I have a similar story! I had to get my car towed yesterday. One of the tow guys looked like Gaben (with even longer hair) but the other was pretty similar to how you described, and with great facial hair. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom