• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT3| Friends of Dorothy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sphinx

the piano man
Yes, let's pretend that most "bears" look that good. ;)

I think this bear looks o.k. he hasn't done much too look like that, it's 90% genetics and 10% some arms and chest exercises and a bit of strategic shaving here and there.

the legs, which have no definition whatsoever but are good in size, clearly indicate he was born that way: bulky, with big bones and flesh.

that being said... damn, I'd gladly go to bed with him and his genes.

Ah. Was wondering cause it's getting pretty windy here in Utah and thought you were in a neighboring state. Thought your storm might be heading our way. Not like we couldn't use it though. We get very dry summers out here.

i am sitting on my porch with my laptop. Its calmed down some, enough for me to be relaxed by the rain. ZZZzzz

Anybody here have someone they plan on marrying at some point? I hope DOMA is ruled favorably.

But of course. I've been with my bf for 11 years now, and the only thing holding me back from wanting to be married is DOMA. I refuse to be treated as a second class citizen, and won't consider it until that awful law is gone for good. That said, I don't have the slightest idea how to organize or get started on anything wedding related, heh.

Ahasverus

Twinks 4 life, bears remind me of my father and...

tumblr_lh300xuUxV1qdggdno1_r4_500.gif

But of course. I've been with my bf for 11 years now, and the only thing holding me back from wanting to be married is DOMA. I refuse to be treated as a second class citizen, and won't consider it until that awful law is gone for good. That said, I don't have the slightest idea how to organize or get started on anything wedding related, heh.

Woah man ;D

Here is what the rain did to my yard.

Unfortunately for my neighbors, my house is the highest elevation in the neighborhood. I did have to go retrieve my trashcans from down the street. And that trashcan is heavy!

daripad

Here is what the rain did to my yard.

Unfortunately for my neighbors, my house is the highest elevation in the neighborhood. I did have to go retrieve my trashcans from down the street. And that trashcan is heavy!

Your house seems to be beautiful btw.

Good lord, I really need a new pc or laptop, this thing is driving me mad.

Just got done vacuuming out my flooded car. Every time I vacuum it up it seems to appears to magically reappear. I was hoping to find a job before I got rid of it but that time may be sooner than later. /hotandbothered

I'm starting to feel like a loser, haven't done much this summer. Well, I did go to Santa Cruz but I mean like going out with my friends or hanging out with them. I've got like 1 month and 2 weeks left of summer, I gotta do SOMETHING.

:c

Ty4on

I'm starting to feel like a loser, haven't done much this summer. Well, I did go to Santa Cruz but I mean like going out with my friends or hanging out with them. I've got like 1 month and 2 weeks left of summer, I gotta do SOMETHING.

:c

Do it today/tomorrow. If you can't then plan it right now.

I'm exactly the same :/
So many I want to meet and talk to, but too lazy to do much.

Hey guys. How we all doing tonight?

Doing well. Spotify Premium giving me Life *_*. Waiting for the hubby to get back online after work, and was playin some vidiya games lol.
Haven't added anyone on my systems lately so if anyone is interested Add me on..
PSN: zettacrazy
3ds: 0774-4244-5451
WiiU: chronos4590

PhD candidacy

Good luck! The though of being in school that long makes me want to go live in a damp dark cave for the rest of my life.

Psychology right? I've been entertaining the idea of going into cognitive neuropsychology but that thing I just said would probably present an obstacle I'm guessing.

bsej87

Neuroscience. It's kind of all a formality really since I'm probably going to be finishing up in a year or so, but I've been putting it off for so long the 10% chance I could fail still paranois me lol

Good luck! The though of being in school that long makes me want to go live in a damp dark cave for the rest of my life.

That's a distinct advantage! Doing graduate school is almost exactly like living in a damp, dark cave! :D

KmA

Well since I don't have thread making capabilities, I thought I would share some news with the best gaf community in this forum.

I'm officially an uncle! Yay!

The little guy is adorable, only seven states separate us. Can't wait until my brother comes to visit. I haven't been this happy in a long time!

PhDs aren't for everyone, for sure, but I find it so fulfilling on an intellectual level that I don't regret my decision for a second.
Fair enough, but I've always tended to relate to Harry Haller from Hermann Hesse's novel Steppenwolf. To say nothing of the quality of my thinking or whatever I already live so much in my head that I think intellectual fulfillment would comparatively be the least fulfilling. It's not that it wouldn't enrich my life but I think there are smarter ways for me to do that. And I don't know, I get the feeling no one really pursues a PhD to round themselves out, that's what bachelors degrees are for, PhD's are for specializing. For like a somewhat comparable degree of education I'd rather just avoid academia and study Pali and the Tripitaka in like a Buddhist monastery or something.

Wilsongt

PhDs aren't for everyone, for sure, but I find it so fulfilling on an intellectual level that I don't regret my decision for a second.

I kind of wish now I never started my Ph.D.

It's taken such an emotional and mental toll on me the last few years that my will to go on is dwindling as each day passes...

bsej87

I kind of wish now I never started my Ph.D.

It's taken such an emotional and mental toll on me the last few years that my will to go on is dwindling as each day passes...

If it makes you feel better, that's pretty par for the course. I don't know anyone that made it out and only had nice things to say about the experience. Hell, I'm scrambling trying to figure out how to pay for my final experiments with table scraps since our grant money ran out and rats are damn expensive.

Dany

Banned
If it makes you feel better, that's pretty par for the course. I don't know anyone that made it out and only had nice things to say about the experience. Hell, I'm scrambling trying to figure out how to pay for my final experiments with table scraps since our grant money ran out and rats are damn expensive.
Just look in the streets. You DO live in New Orleans.

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom