• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT3| Friends of Dorothy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sruckus

Only I would pick the worst weekend ever to go to the parent's house...pride parade weekend. Would have been a great socializing opportunity and would have been my first.

Ugh!

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
young otters, as in like guys in their early to mid-twenties with hairy torsos make me wild, they're relatively rare but fuck, when I find one, It takes all the self-control I possess not to run up to them and rip their clothes off. The last guy I had a serious crush on was like this, damn I miss that boy, interacting with him made my day.

Same, and especially if they're somewhat femme on top of that. ;__;

I don't know what makes go wild. I mean the last time it was a straight guy... took me months to stop feeling like a nerve wreck when was around. I also had the fucker in gym class so he would always take his shirt off in the lockers fuck I need to stop before i break down and cry.

Fuck.

I saw that Superman movie today with my cousin and his roommate. Was pretty average. Superman had a nice body and good stubble. Looked good clean shaven too.

Also saw a preview for some awful looking sequel to 300. Dem pectorals though... mmmmmm

I don't know what makes go wild. I mean the last time it was a straight guy... took me months to stop feeling like a nerve wreck when was around. I also had the fucker in gym class so he would always take his shirt off in the lockers fuck I need to stop before i break down and cry.

Fuck.

Straight guys are the worst. See: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJdbT12iaUw

I've seen too many gays who dont "believe in" or want to get married and then support banning gay marriage.

Wut...

Even if someone doesn't want to get married how could they support a fucking ban. The hell... -_-

I'd consider tricking such people into entering Florida and then "Standing My Ground."

Twinks vs bears! Fight fight fight!

(bears win)

(ʳ ´º㉨º)ʳs forever

Fuck.

Nowadays, whenever I see a guy with a nice body whom I don't know, my first thought is always "I need to work out more".

Rayis

True, I've heard of gay conservatives who support the Republican party, are super libertarian and are against gay marriage, arguing that marriage is for the straights and gays shouldn't get involved in that, claiming that we don't need it, needless to say, I facepalmed hard.

RM8

I saw that Superman movie today with my cousin and his roommate. Was pretty average. Superman had a nice body and good stubble. Looked good clean shaven too.
Same, I just saw it. Movie was okay, and nothing above okay-levels. Protagonist is stupid hot, no pics I had seen of him prepared me for his attractiveness. You people who think everyone should have a beard win this time, I must admit - he remained uber handsome without his beard, but it was a bit of a downgrade.

BTW I don't believe in marriage, but being AGAINST marriage? Ugh. I hope I never meet a gay guy who thinks like that.

sphinx

the piano man
Twinks vs bears! Fight fight fight!

(bears win)

calling reinforcements

joebear_zps5679ffd4.jpg

Coolness

Hello LGBTgaf! just thought I'd say hi! I've just found this thread in the community forum though I've lurked around before.

BTW Bears›››twinks

I tend to like the chubby guys though rather than muscle

Mr_Zombie

I saw the movie yesterday. It was very... uneven. The first part of the movie had too many exposition scenes (we learned about Krypton's demise and general Zod first through the whole prologue, and then, several minutes later, through Jor-El's presentations on the Genesis ship), too many flashbacks and overall too many scenes that tried to slowly develop characters. Then comes the second part of the movie, when shit hits the fan, and we got over the top action, where everything explodes, buildings are crumbling one after another, half of the Metropolis is destroyed, enemies are nearly invincible and fight scenes look like taken straight out of Dragon Ball movies, where character can take lots of hits, fly through buildings etc. and still be ok. Frankly, after the movie both my friend and I agreed that the second part started to become... boring at some point due to the action overload.

I think that Henry Cavill as Superman was great. He has nice body, he's hot (although I died a little inside when he shaved his stubble :() and has this boy scout type of face.

Same, I just saw it. Movie was okay, and nothing above okay-levels. Protagonist is stupid hot, no pics I had seen of him prepared me for his attractiveness. You people who think everyone should have a beard win this time, I must admit - he remained uber handsome without his beard, but it was a bit of a downgrade.

Zod looked OK-ish to me at the beginning of the movie, but the goatee really helped with his look.

BTW I don't believe in marriage, but being AGAINST marriage? Ugh. I hope I never meet a gay guy who thinks like that.

I don't understand how can a gay guy be against marriage equality. One might not like it and don't want to get married - but that's OK, since no one is forcing anyone to get married against their will. But why would one want to prevent others to get married if they want to?

I've seen too many gays who dont "believe in" or want to get married and then support banning gay marriage.

Wow. The very height of selfishness. I do know gay people who don't want to get married, but to not support it for the rest of us? Our very own Uncle Ruckus(es). Very glad I don't know anyone like that although I have heard the argument that we shouldn't want to get married because it woud be emulating straight people and we shouldn't try to conform to their standards.

Grakl

Wow. The very height of selfishness. I do know gay people who don't want to get married, but to not support it for the rest of us? Our very own Uncle Ruckus(es). Very glad I don't know anyone like that although I have heard the argument that we shouldn't want to get married because it woud be emulating straight people and we shouldn't try to conform to their standards.

And it's a bullshit argument, especially considering that being equal under the law would allow so many benefits for gay couples. It's hard to believe the mental gymnastics people go through to oppress themselves.

Alrus

I think NeoJubei was against Gay Marriage.

But yeah there's plenty of those kind around, during the cringe worthy "Manif pour tous" in France, one of the figure head of the movement was gay. It's weird considering the rampant homophobia present in those demonstration, you'd think he'd feel a bit ashamed of launching such a thing :/

I saw the movie yesterday. It was very... uneven. The first part of the movie had too many exposition scenes (we learned about Krypton's demise and general Zod first through the whole prologue, and then, several minutes later, through Jor-El's presentations on the Genesis ship), too many flashbacks and overall too many scenes that tried to slowly develop characters. Then comes the second part of the movie, when shit hits the fan, and we got over the top action, where everything explodes, buildings are crumbling one after another, half of the Metropolis is destroyed, enemies are nearly invincible and fight scenes look like taken straight out of Dragon Ball movies, where character can take lots of hits, fly through buildings etc. and still be ok. Frankly, after the movie both my friend and I agreed that the second part started to become... boring at some point due to the action overload.

I'd agree with most of this. I didn't mind the flashbacks too much, or the character development scenes. But the movie took a dive in quality during the second part with the invincible bad guys/hero. I kept watching and wondering why they were even bothering hitting each other or throwing things at each other since literally no damage was being done to anyone.

So I apologize in advance to crash into this thread but I'm curious with Pride coming up this weekend in Toronto, what should I know as a straight guy going for the first time (with the wife and our LBG friends)?

So I apologize in advance to crash into this thread but I'm curious with Pride coming up this weekend in Toronto, what should I know as a straight guy going for the first time (with the wife and our LBG friends)?

I haven't been to one.

But I admire you for being supportive of it and actually going there. Have fun!

I'd say the only thing you need to do is to keep an open mind but if you're already committed to going I'd say that isn't a problem.

Magnus

Happy Pride Week everyone!

I'm ecstatic; it's been two years since I've been, and this is the first time I'm going in with a boyfriend on my arm. Super happy to be able to share this with someone after such a long wait.

Also, g'damn at Henry Cavill in Supes.

RM8

I can't take sides in this war.

I'm a-ok with body hair and muscles, but also with thin guys and no body hair. A thin, or thin-athletic guy hits the sweet-spot for me, I think. Regardless of body hair. And too young is definitely a turn off... at 25 I feel like it'd be awkward dating a 18 years old, but maybe it'd cease being an issue if we get along really well.

bsej87

The only kind of super deal breaker I have beyond the typical ones of "Is a racist" or "Is a complete asshat" is a lack of sense of humor. You can have whatever body type you want and I pretty much won't care, but if you can't laugh then I won't know what to do with you.

RM8

^ Perfect.

The only kind of super deal breaker I have beyond the typical ones of "Is a racist" or "Is a complete asshat" is a lack of sense of humor. You can have whatever body type you want and I pretty much won't care, but if you can't laugh then I won't know what to do with you.
I don't require a certain body type, but I do indeed require the guy to not be a "no fun allowed" borefest. So yeah, I agree.

Racism is even deeper, it says a TON about a person. Instant deal-breaker for sure. I still find it hard to believe gay people can hate other minorities, but hey, stupid people exist :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom