• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT3| Friends of Dorothy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bsej87

Just look in the streets. You DO live in New Orleans.

:p

Oh, if only. Sadly, we have a problem with nutria rat which are weird, beaver-like creatures. Lab rats are such a damn racket. Although, speaking of, we were having a baby shower for a member of our program that's having a baby. Half way through the BBQ none other than a hooded long-evans rat crawls out of their garden. That's the strain of rats most of us use and they are not native to New Orleans, so we figured either someone bought it at a pet store and then got bored with it or its one of the lone survivors from an animal rights raid. Sometimes I think I should just forego getting a job in industry and just raise lab rats. You'd make *bank* and we already breed our own for work anyway.

Can I cheat and say green with black's chest hair?

Alcoori

If it makes you feel better, that's pretty par for the course. I don't know anyone that made it out and only had nice things to say about the experience. Hell, I'm scrambling trying to figure out how to pay for my final experiments with table scraps since our grant money ran out and rats are damn expensive.

Sorry about the grant, I know how stressful/annoying that can be. I'm lucky enough that I work in a field where there is always money for research (biomedical engineering) and also that my boss is great at getting funding. We have something like 6 R01s I think...

so guys what's your favorite color? I'll go with blue this time, probably the only one who didn't skip leg day.

988663_593842953980355_1723185843_n.jpg

I'll take red and black please. They all have a hot body but I like their faces better.

bsej87

Sorry about the grant, I know how stressful/annoying that can be. I'm lucky enough that I work in a field where there is always money for research (biomedical engineering) and also that my boss is great at getting funding. We have something like 6 R01s I think...

We have something like 6 R01s I think...

6 R01s

You...you MONSTER :(

Bailey 87

so guys what's your favorite color? I'll go with blue this time, probably the only one who didn't skip leg day.

988663_593842953980355_1723185843_n.jpg

I'll take blacks face, whites body, blues legs and greens trainers

and it sad to see so many of these guys clearly missing leg day. Squats is the best workout ever.

I already had you on Wii U. Sending a PM with 3DS code and PSN name right now.

WUT? DID I MISS SOMETHING? :O

Lol Me and Pupi18 have been seeing each other long distance for some time. We call each other Hubby lol :) :3

Will check PSN soon to confirm your psn request :)

Keep adding me everybooodaay :D
PSN: zettacrazy
3ds: 0774-4244-5451
WiiU: chronos4590

Wilsongt

I find it incredibly ironic that my birthday falls on the anniversary of the Stonewall Riots. It's like some higher power made sure I was born on an extra special gay day.

._.

RM8

I don't understand why people worship disproportionately huge legs or butts, but that's just me :p Different strokes and all.

My sister saw this thread in a tab I had on my browser :c
it was just the name she didn't even click it but LGBT is pretty fucking obvious unless he doesn't know what it means which would be wtf-ish

I'm both laughing and crying at the same time.

daripad

it was just the name she didn't even click it but LGBT is pretty fucking obvious unless he doesn't know what it means which would be wtf-ish

Just tell her, brothers and sisters should have better a better way of thinking.

daripad

I don't really have the balls. We get along great but after what happened with my Mom I would rather just keep it to myself for now.
Or just tell her that you were having a conversation with homophobes and you were defending gay people because they have rights too, etc

Say you were reading about gardening in the Luscious Gardens, Bushes, and Trims thread?
Hmmm...
that could work
Or just tell her that you were having a conversation with homophobes and you were defending gay people because they have rights too, etc
She would give me a look. but this is a pretty good option.
Lettuce, Garlic, Butter and Tomato. You're browsing a cooking forum.
Okay, this is great. I would actually say it was this if she questioned me about it.

Seems pretty innocuous and easy to handwave away, unless she already suspected you of being gay.

Yeah, me neither. Or that V line to be honest, it just kind of weirds me out.

Hmm the V-line (I think it is also called an Adonis Belt) is actually quite nice, but not really something I would care about.

Fantastical

Death Prophet
I babysit some kids sometimes and I got to talking about video games with a 12 year old. His mom let him play GTA IV but he's not allowed to play Episodes From Liberty city because one of the episodes is called "The Ballad of Gay Tony". WTF? I thought he was going to say because there is a dick in "The Lost and Damned".

Heads up, U.S. gay GAFfers..

The U.S. supreme court will release its final rulings for the term tomorrow at 10am EST according to SCOTUSblog.com so..

I dont get the appeal of legs.

Think of the thrusting power.
I babysit some kids sometimes and I got to talking about video games with a 12 year old. His mom let him play GTA IV but he's not allowed to play Episodes From Liberty city because one of the episodes is called "The Ballad of Gay Tony". WTF? I thought he was going to say because there is a dick in "The Lost and Damned".
Can't let them know we exist; it would corrupt their tiny minds. :D

Though, would the latter scenario(the one with the penis) really have been much better when viewed under the context of a mother being totally cool with letting her kid play GTA4?

Mr_Zombie

I dont get the appeal of legs.

Ever since I started going to gym I started to appreciate bubble built butts and nice build legs. Too many guys have either completely flat ass or legs thin as sticks (or both) that are simply unappealing to me.

Killing people, stealing cars, swearing, having sex with whores, visiting night clubs, selling drugs? Sure, no problem.
Gay people? Won't somebody please think of the children?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom