• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT3| Friends of Dorothy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark1

Read this part mate lol - "You're both a great couple though!". Seriously, you're both made for each other.

Edit: oh and nice ass!

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
1063895_419629811488190_653874399_o.jpg
966344_419630284821476_350450682_o.jpg

Let me be the one to stop the hot people posts.
KuGsj.gif

EDIT: Second Picture its meant to look messier.

Vazra

I said this once before and I'll say it again, you're not bad-looking! Remember when I told you that?

I do remember that. Then again I got chronos reminding me that too XD. I guess I do have some low self esteem there but Im mostly joking.

Bailey 87

I've been thinking about it, I'm tired of not being able to see all the awesome gifs on tumblr :c

Yeah I just used Chrome to try and find the "it is known" gif and my browser crashed. I don't want to change browsers (been using chrome since the start) but not being able to play gifs when 90% of the internet talk in gifs is a damn mess

I should stop posting in this thread. Everyone will end up hating me (if they haven't already)
Hey dude come on :C
It's just opinions clashing over silly stuff, everybody is entitled to one so don't sweat it daripad.

EDIT: Guys have you not visited PopGAF ever? Sis and reaction Gifs run rampant over there lol

Bailey 87

I demand your laptops, Chrome runs like crap on this laptop. It's a memory hog (not a big problem with 4gb of ram) and gifs haven't worked in months I always have to open them in a new window :(

Vazra

I demand your laptops, Chrome runs like crap on this laptop. It's a memory hog (not a big problem with 4gb of ram) and gifs haven't worked in months I always have to open them in a new window :(

32GB of Ram its to much for you anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom