• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT3| Friends of Dorothy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alcoori

another thing I like in the Alcoori genes is the pale white skin, LOOOVE me some pale white skin like the moon,

Damn, just got read. I really don't think I have "pale white skin like the moon".

tumblr_mcvb2zTC0g1rwt0uq.gif

...I wish a lot of people were like you. It would make my life a lot easier. I'd like my future bf to have a little bit of muscle at least but they need to be really caring and have a great personality. You will find the majority of the hunkiest of hunky guys will fail to meet that latter requirement because they'll be really shallow.

I disagree. I know tons of hunky guys who are also great people. It's not because you take care of your body that you are necessarily shallow. I have known chubby/fat people who were incredibly shallow.
Besides, look at Graham and Ricky, two hunks with a heart of gold (and booty).

dyed hair > naturally colored hair sorry bye

dyed hair makes the owner of it 10x more sexy

I actually like you a lot with the dark hair.

Is your brother also gay?

Nope, he's just a great brother who I made walk with me in the parade on the first day of his first visit to the US and NYC.
And he had a great time.

I worked out for the first time in probably 2 years, and I overdid it. My arms are basically useless. :(

That means it's working! Keep at it boo.

Trigger

I would avatar quote but I dont feel like dragging the garbage of KH series tonight. Not worth the effort anyway as PopGaf remains FLAWFREE (Except botty who stans that garbage and that other who stans FF13)

One day you'll open your heart to the light of Kingdom Hearts.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I would avatar quote but I dont feel like dragging the garbage of KH series tonight. Not worth the effort anyway as PopGaf remains FLAWFREE (Except botty who stans that garbage and that other who stans FF13)

A member of PopGAF shouldn't be criticizing anyone's taste in anything, tbh.

i7zwQewfdK3gv.gif

Lol hey if it's your fav it is what it is and enjoy it. I only wish nomura wasn't too busy being a "fashion and hair designer" and focus more on changing the feel and experience in the games worlds. Especially since its using such rich worlds from Disney. Hopefully the power in next gen consoles will use that power to make it more engaging

Hey girls, it's my 35th birthday. Guess what I'm doing? Watching the Hills Have Eyes on TV.
Happy Birthday! :D. Don't think you've posted much in this version of the thread. I'd post some sort of birthday gif but there is no wifi in this house again and I'm surviving on 3G that barely gets a connection in here :/

Happy b-day. You're just 2 days..........and 2 years older than me :)

Happy Birthday! :D. Don't think you've posted much in this version of the thread. I'd post some sort of birthday gif but there is no wifi in this house again and I'm surviving on 3G that barely gets a connection in here :/

Thanks guys. I'm tempted to post flexing selfies of mine just so you can all validate me as being attractive for a 35 year old. But I won't stoop so low.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Thanks guys. I'm tempted to post flexing selfies of mine just so you can all validate me as being attractive for a 35 year old. But I won't stoop so low.

Lol you have posted pics before and people have said you are attractive. But you know I ain't against some fanservice.

EDIT:OOPS should have pressed edit smh

Bailey 87

I disagree. I know tons of hunky guys who are also great people. It's not because you take care of your body that you are necessarily shallow. I have know chubby/fat people who were shallow.
Besides, look at Graham and Ricky, two hunks with a heart of gold (and booty).

Awww Alcoori thanks for the kind words. I never understood the muscly guys are dumb and shallow stereotype at all. Take my boyfriend as an example. He's hunky, not shallow and a doctor. You lessors need to up your game.
and I need to stop talking like I'm part of popgaf

i7zwQewfdK3gv.gif

A member of PopGAF shouldn't be criticizing anyone's taste in anything, tbh.

Truth, this man speaks it
Sorry Kyon/pupi I still loves you but pop is trash

Hey girls, it's my 35th birthday. Guess what I'm doing? Watching the Hills Have Eyes on TV.

Happy birthday SpaceBridge, have a wonderful day :)

Do it. I want to see it for...erm...scientific reasons.

Lets talk about music for a moment. What do you guys and gals listen to? I'm mostly a rap and hip hop guy and I've been currently listening to Kanye's new album. (Yeezus) When I first listened to it I thought it was a hot mess, but now I'm loving it. Black Skinhead is my Jam. I'm considering buying a car (I can't drive) just to bump this song at the max level.

Mark1

Awww Alcoori thanks for the kind words. I never understood the muscly guys are dumb and shallow stereotype at all. Take my boyfriend as an example. He's hunky, not shallow and a doctor. You lessors need to up your game.
and I need to stop talking like I'm part of popgaf
I'm not saying hunky guys are shallow, my post said there are some guys with the absolute best bodies you'll find to be that way. On the other hand, you'll have many hottie celebrities like Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, the guy who plays Blaine out of Glee, etc. who are very nice. You and Graham are hot and are very caring towards everyone I've seen. If I ever get a hot body, I will not change my personality because of it. I have watched some videos where some guys with amazing bodies say they only go for the prettier women and that annoys me.

Edit: Some of my friends are hot and they are good people.

Frodo

If we're posting summer pics...

9243050700_a869975a4f_o.jpg

My shoulders look unnaturally enormous in this pic! It's a weird effect from propping yourself with your arms at the edge of the pool; my friend's shoulders looked the same in the photos and we laughed about it.

And suddenly Naked Snake is my favourite poster on GAF. No idea why...

/lurking

Lets talk about music for a moment. What do you guys and gals listen to? I'm mostly a rap and hip hop guy and I've been currently listening to Kanye's new album. (Yeezus) When I first listened to it I thought it was a hot mess, but now I'm loving it. Black Skinhead is my Jam. I'm considering buying a car (I can't drive) just to bump this song at the max level.

My music taste changes depending on whatever's going on in my life at the moment. Right now it's more EDM and alternative indie stuff ever since i started smoking weed. One of the best ways to enjoy music imo!

Madeon is amazeballs

Bailey 87

I'm not saying hunky guys are shallow, my post said there are some guys with the absolute best bodies you'll find to be that way. On the other hand, you'll have many hottie celebrities like Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, the guy who plays Blaine out of Glee, etc. who are very nice. You and Graham are hot and are very caring towards everyone I've seen. If I ever get a hot body, I will not change my personality because of it. I have watched some videos where some guys with amazing bodies say they only go for the prettier women and that annoys me.

Edit: Some of my friends are hot and they are good people.

Oh I know Marky Mark, I just wanted an excuse to talk about my boyfriend and post that gif :p

My music taste changes depending on whatever's going on in my life at the moment. Right now it's more EDM and alternative indie stuff ever since i started smoking weed. One of the best ways to enjoy music imo!

Madeon is amazeballs

I love you already, I think my boyfriend listens to alternative indie stuff. I really need to branch out and listen to some new genres.

FYC

Banned

I am a metal man of all types.

Death - Regurgitated Guts
Suffocation - Marital Decimation
Cryptopsy - Benedictine Convulsions
Sodom - Agent Orange
Kreator - Riot of Violence
Exodus - Toxic Waltz
Immolation - Lost Passion
Slayer - Angel of Death
Metallica - Harvester of Sorrow
Megadeth - Rust In Peace... Polaris
Anthrax - Imitation of Life
Testament - DNR
Judas Priest - Victim of Changes
Iron Maiden - Seventh Son of a Seventh Son
Children of Bodom - Northern Comfort
Dissection - Soulreaper
Morbid Angel - Immortal Rites
Necrophobic - The Nocturnal Silence
Mastodon - Island
Machine Head - Block

Of course, I also have a... Guilty pleasure, but I pretend that I don't to feel better about myself.

Metal up your ass!

Vazra

From that list I like Children of Bodom, Machine Head, Slayer, Megadeth, Iron Maiden, some Metallica and Testament. I listen a bit of everything but I have been listening to pop a lot more lately as I was only listening Rock and tons of the new bands were making my balls ache by their generic Emocore or Hardcore. . Also some bands I used to like fucked up their sound or are gone for good apparently so I dont feel like trying more garbage in order to find gems. These last 5 yrears of music have been sad for Metal IMO on term of new music.I still listen to stuff like Evanescence, In This Moment, The Distillers, Yeah Yeah Yeah's and some softer rock cause the latest years on the genre I used to like sounds the samey so a bit of variety its fine.

I hope your asses don't come out now with the ignorant talk about REAL MUSIC cause Im gonna laugh my ass off at the people who say this is real music blah blah talk cause that simply shows close mindedness.

Alcoori

I hope your asses don't come out now with the ignorant talk about REAL MUSIC cause Im gonna laugh my ass off at the people who say this is real music blah blah talk cause that simply shows close mindedness.

tumblr_lu6frh648p1qa2b7wo1_400.gif

I like indie/indie rock a lot, some electro, some pop. Basically will listen to anything that's passing on my Spotify radio.
Some of my favorite include Arctic Monkeys, Phoenix, Alt-J, Broken Bells, Lykke Li, The xx, Passion Pit, The Wombats, Bloc Party, OK Go, The Strokes, LCD Soundsystem, Hot Hot Heat, Robyn, La Roux, Yelle, Janelle Monae, Ellie Goulding, etc...

LOVE the new Daft Punk album.

Also I'm going to see Alt-J in concert in September and I am SO excited.

Yaaaas, music talk in the gay thread. 2013 has been a GREAT year for music. I've also gone to so many concerts with Sai-kun, probably the most in a year than I ever have before.

What I've been spinning...
Baths: Obsidian - Worsening
By far my favorite album of the year, far none. This album has given me life, according to Last.fm I've listened to songs from the album 701 times. He's also gay, nerdy and super cute.
Kanye West: Yeezus - Black Skinhead
Such a dark and gritty album, love the new direction that Kanye took. Also love the Daft Punk tracks, sad that their stuff on this album is 100x better than anything on that flop RAM. What a disappointing album that was overhyped.
Empire of the Sun: Ice On The Dune - DNA
After 5 years Empire is back with another great electropop album. Alive is my summer jam.
CHVRCHES - Gun
While they don't have a full album out yet, I've listened to the few songs they have and saw them live. My most anticipated album of the year.
Woodkid: The Golden Age - I Love You
A lot of Gaffers know Woodkid from some Ass Creed trailer. His album came out earlier this year, it's epic and overwhelming at times, but Woodkid knows how to compose some amazing songs.

A few other albums I've been invested in this year... Disclosure: Settle, Youth Lagoon: Wondrous Bughouse, James Blake: Overgrown, How To Destroy Angels: Welcome Oblivion, Toro Y Moi: Anything In Return, Sigur Ros: Kveikur, Bat for Lashes: The Haunted Man.

I have no problem admitting I can be a bit of a music snob, but I don't throw that real music shit around. Music is subjective and people listen to different genres for different types of reasons. I have a rather wide range of taste, so I pretty much listen to anything as long as I can connect with it in some way.

I do get rather annoyed with people in the music threads will say things like, modern music is terrible and there is nothing good to listen to. It's just lazy, especially with servies like Spotify that will give you recommendations on related artists. I can't deny the impact of the past, but new, relevant artists and bands are also pushing the medium forward in new ways, from the indie scene to stadium fillers.

Lol you have posted pics before and people have said you are attractive. But you know I ain't against some fanservice.

EDIT:OOPS should have pressed edit smh

Happy birthday SpaceBridge, have a wonderful day :)

Do it. I want to see it for...erm...scientific reasons.

I think it'd be too "fanservicy" as Pupi said. I'll post my Instagram user name instead incase you wanna stalk my feed: furiouspup

Vazra

I like indie/indie rock a lot, some electro, some pop. Basically will listen to anything that's passing on my Spotify radio.
Some of my favorite include Arctic Monkeys, Phoenix, Alt-J, Broken Bells, Lykke Li, The xx, Passion Pit, The Wombats, Bloc Party, OK Go, The Strokes, LCD Soundsystem, Hot Hot Heat, Robyn, La Roux, Yelle, Janelle Monae, Ellie Goulding, etc...

I like your musical taste.

Lately I have been listening to Yeah Yeah Yeah's, The Naked and Famous, Lana Del Rey, Cher, The Strokes, Silversun Pickups, The Silent Comedy among some other stuff which its mostly oldies.

Im waiting like crazy for Janelle Monae album and Robyn needs to move her ass to make a new album

Bailey 87

Yaaaas, music talk in the gay thread. 2013 has been a GREAT year for music. I've also gone to so many concerts with Sai-kun, probably the most in a year than I ever have before.

Kanye West: Yeezus - Black Skinhead
Such a dark and gritty album, love the new direction that Kanye took. Also love the Daft Punk tracks, sad that their stuff on this album is 100x better than anything on that flop RAM. What a disappointing album that was overhyped.

Yes Stan for Yeezus. I still haven't listened to the whole album but so many tracks are flawless.

I think it'd be too "fanservicy" as Pupi said. I'll post my Instagram user name instead incase you wanna stalk my feed: furiouspup

Commence stalking in 3..2..1

I pretty much listen only to video game music, which is more than enough for me.

I'm actually currently listening to various K.K. Slider songs in Animal Crossing: New Leaf.

I like you

GothPunk

GTAV trailer all over my face! :O

I like your musical taste.

Lately I have been listening to Yeah Yeah Yeah's, The Naked and Famous, Lana Del Rey, Cher, The Strokes, Silversun Pickups, The Silent Comedy among some other stuff which its mostly oldies.

Im waiting like crazy for Janelle Monae album and Robyn needs to move her ass to make a new album
So glad that you linked to Despair the other week, because I've been listening to the album even more and it seems that Yeah Yeah Yeahs are back on form. Despair is my go to song to sing in the shower at the moment.

My favourite band from my youth, Placebo, have a new single out today, called 'Too Many Friends'. It starts with the line "My computer thinks I'm gay" lol. It's all about the influence of computers and social media in modern 'friendships'. I'm not really sure what genre they fall into so I'll just simplify it at 'Alternative Rock'.

I'm disappointed your metal list contained no Opeth or Cradle of Filth! I would also say to Godofnerdiness that some nu metal bands have really matured into fantastic bands, like Slipknot for example, don't you think?

If you like The Distillers, I take it you've listened to Spinnerette? Their debut album is what I was listening to when I realised I was more gay than bi so all of the songs make me think about pride
and about how awesome buttsecks is :p.

I do get rather annoyed with people in the music threads will say things like, modern music is terrible and there is nothing good to listen to. It's just lazy, especially with servies like Spotify that will give you recommendations on related artists. I can't deny the impact of the past, but new, relevant artists and bands are also pushing the medium forward in new ways, from the indie scene to stadium fillers.
Preach! Conversely though, although there are fuddy duddies who think modern music is shit, I also think that there are more people experimenting (artists and fans alike) which I think makes the modern era even better.

Yeezus makes me laugh for how hysterically awesome it is.
That's exactly what I think of it as well. At first I didn't really know what to think, but now it never fails to make me smile. How can you not like an album with the lyric "Eatin' Asian pussy, all I need was sweet and sour sauce" :lol

Rokal

tumblr_md78wzbfnf1qedb29o2_r1_500.gif

Vazra

So glad that you linked to Despair the other week, because I've been listening to the album even more and it seems that Yeah Yeah Yeahs are back on form. Despair is my go to song to sing in the shower at the moment.

My favourite band from my youth, Placebo, have a new single out today, called 'Too Many Friends'. It starts with the line "My computer thinks I'm gay" lol. It's all about the influence of computers and social media in modern 'friendships'. I'm not really sure what genre they fall into so I'll just simplify it at 'Alternative Rock'.

I'm disappointed your metal list contained no Opeth or Cradle of Filth! I would also say to Godofnerdiness that some nu metal bands have really matured into fantastic bands, like Slipknot for example, don't you think?

If you like The Distillers, I take it you've listened to Spinnerette? Their debut album is what I was listening to when I realised I was more gay than bi so all of the songs make me think about pride
and about how awesome buttsecks is :p.

Preach! Conversely though, although there are fuddy duddies who think modern music is shit, I also think that there are more people experimenting (artists and fans alike) which I think makes the modern era even better.

That's exactly what I think of it as well. At first I didn't really know what to think, but now it never fails to make me smile. How can you not like an album with the lyric "Eatin' Asian pussy, all I need was sweet and sour sauce" :lol

I liked some Cradle of Filth but Nymphetamin ugh, Dimmu Borgir>>>>>>>Cradle
I do enjoy Opeth and Otep its just that I named drop a few. I also like Killswitch Engage, Sugarcult, Slipknot , Firewind, Fireflight, Nightwish, Lacuna Coil etc. I could name drop tons of bands but aint nobody got time for that.

I also like Spinnerete of course! I love her tbh.

What did you end up doing for your birthday Space?

Well Toronto got hit by three storms last night, half the city is out of power, other parts are flooded including transit tunnels. Traffic is chaotic.

So far I've just slept it, drank protein/creatine shake and watched food network.

On topic though: I like penis.

Sai-kun

Banned

Yeahhh buddy! We've been tearing up the venues and festivals for months now! P4K/Lolla gonna be so hype :D

I have no problem admitting I can be a bit of a music snob, but I don't throw that real music shit around. Music is subjective and people listen to different genres for different types of reasons. I have a rather wide range of taste, so I pretty much listen to anything as long as I can connect with it in some way.

Also yes, I'm pretty much the same way. I *cough* 'ironically' make fun of some crap on the radio, but lord (and also my roommates and friends) know that if We Found Love starts playing on the radio, I will sing my fucking heart out. I'd like to think that even though I gravitate to electronic stuff, I have a pretty open mind for good music (whatever genre it may be).

As for what I've had on repeat lately...

Empire of the Sun - Alive (Zedd Remix)
Already a wonderful song to begin with, Zedd just takes this to insane, electro-housey heights. The little drop at 1:06 is absolutely mindblowing to hear live. Just a fucking cool song.

Ellie Goulding - The Ending
I am still surprised as fuck that this song wasn't on her latest album, Halcyon, and it won't even be on the re-release of the album either. Even though Ellie's voice is basically made for EDM, I definitely never expected her to produce a straight up dubstep track. It's so amazing.

Cashmere Cat - Mirror Maru [oce▲n edit]
I only recently discovered Cashmere Cat, and oce▲n does a fantastic job of chilling out the track even more, and adding a really slick trap beat under it. Such a great song to just totally relax to.

Diplo + GTA - Boy Oh Boy
Despite only being a couple months old, this song samples Missy Elliott's Work It, which I think is hilarious, and takes it in a totally different direction. Love me some good moombahton. It's a rad song to hear live and just go wild to (and also to grind up on whoever's behind ya).

Calvin Harris - Thinking About You
A super uplifting synthpop track. This track (along with a bunch more off of Harris' latest album) are just awesome feel-good tracks to headbob, sing, and/or dance to. Just thinking about this track makes me feel great ;P

And other artists/albums: Blue Hawaii - Untogether, Above & Beyond - Group Therapy, Grimes - Visions, Little Boots - Nocturnes, TNGHT - TNGHT, Kanye West - Yeezus, James Blake - Overgrown, How to destroy angels_ - Welcome oblivion, Major Lazer - Free the Universe, Ryan Hemsworth - Still Awake, Atoms for Peace - AMOK

basically music rules and festivals and concerts are awesome and music is the best thing ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom