• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT3| Friends of Dorothy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bailey 87

Anyway we went to bed and in the middle of the night he thought I was sleeping and had his way with me. I pretended to be asleep because apparently that is one of his fetishes lol. Was so hot...

ibkdkvQaamSkwh.gif

Scott, you're talking to Rafa on Facebook about your situation right now, lol. And here's the proof:

get-em-how-high-o.gif

Nah, he always lets me know by saying "sshh shhh shhh" lol. Also, I feel it. Guess I am into the fetish too.

ibbb8GzpCTkgA8.gif

Well I don't know about you guys but I'm glad Midnight Scott is back to posting in this thread. I did miss his stories.

Shh shh shh

ROFL. It always makes me laugh when he says that :p

Speaking of coming out stories, I haven't really followed this thread. Did it go over well for most of you?

I came out to my mom last year and she was completely shocked but thad this look on her face. Then she left without saying a word and texted me saying she supports and loves me. She has been my biggest supporter since. I wish I could help her back with her problems :(

My father will still resort to calling me the f word when we get in a fight, kind of bugs me a little. Has your family/friends been okay with yall? :/

Going to be a year with my bf in 2 days. I want to give him something special but I have no idea what :(

Give him something you have thought he needed lately. Something he will actually use. 2 years sounds like a big deal, maybe a necklace if he likes those. Or if you know how to cook, make him a nice dinner. I guess giving him something that you made is probably a lot more special than going out and buying something for him, but you could always do both since it seems to be a big anniversary.

In before anyone in this thread say I shouldn't be giving out any advice whatsoever.

You know my boyfriend has suggested that we go get married somewhere so he could get his papers quicker, but I'm not sure they even recognize out of state gay marriages, most likely not. If it could help him turn his life around I would do it in a heartbeat.

Mark1

ROFL. It always makes me laugh when he says that :p

Speaking of coming out stories, I haven't really followed this thread. Did it go over well for most of you?

I came out to my mom last year and she was completely shocked but thad this look on her face. Then she left without saying a word and texted me saying she supports and loves me. She has been my biggest supporter since. I wish I could help her back with her problems :(

My father will still resort to calling me the f word when we get in a fight, kind of bugs me a little. Has your family/friends been okay with yall? :/
So far, it has been great. Feels good knowing people aren't bothered if you're gay.

So far, it has been great. Feels good knowing people aren't bothered if you're gay.

Yeah, everyone at my job knows I am gay and no one cares about that. They don't treat me any differently. All of my friends are gay so that already works out since we all have that in common. Even my grandfather is okay with it, he always asks if I am bringing my boyfriend over for dinner.

If he honestly thought (and hoped) that you were asleep, then that was assault. You sure you're alright with that?

Get the fuck out of here with that shit. I swear GAF/ America prudeness is ridiculous a lot of the time.

I've often blown my bf in his sleep and he doesn't wake up until he starts coming. Never once did he complain about it. We both enjoyed it and thought it was hot.

OMG ASSAULT I SHOULD GO TO JAIL

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Get the fuck out of here with that shit. I swear GAF/ America prudeness is ridiculous a lot of the time.

I've often blown my bf in his sleep and he doesn't wake up until he starts coming. Never once did he complain about it. We both enjoyed it and thought it was hot.

Shhh Shhh Shhhhh

Alcoori

You know my boyfriend has suggested that we go get married somewhere so he could get his papers quicker, but I'm not sure they even recognize out of state gay marriages, most likely not. If it could help him turn his life around I would do it in a heartbeat.

Doesn't matter if it's recognized by the state or not since immigration is a federal issue. Now that DOMA is dead, he could get a green card through your marriage.
However, I would strongly advise against it since you both seem to be very immature.

Yeah, especially since I have told him I thought it was hot. I have also done the same to him and use to do that a lot. Maybe I should do it more...that'll wake him up in the morning lol.

Doesn't matter if it's recognized by the state or not since immigration is a federal issue. Now that DOMA is dead, he could get a green card through your marriage.
However, I would strongly advise against it since you both seem to be very immature.
Really, he can get a green card from that!? I really want to help him, but I see what you mean. I dated someone else last year before I met him and broke up. I met him and we have been together ever since...although we started living together like last November.

Can you help me find information on that, I don't even know where to start. So I can get married in another state and Texas would still recognize it even though they don't have gay marriage or civil unions here? I have not really followed any of it.

His lawyer is already been paid and said his case was moved to next year. So would him being not legal not allow us to get married anyway? I don't know how that works.

gerg

1. I'm not American.

2. If this is something that Midnight Moon and his boyfriend had discussed previously, then I think obviously there's less cause for alarm. It just struck me at first that it sounded like MM was sleeping peacefully when his boyfriend suddenly, and out-of-the-blue, started fiddling with him - if I were sleeping and my boyfriend did that to me, I think I would feel taken advantage of. Nevertheless, it seems I did jump the gun with my most immediate reaction.

3. Yes, I think it is important for people to realise that things like this aren't necessarily alright. (Perhaps this is most important for women, but I think spreading the message universally can't hurt.) Certainly, if these are acts that you and your partner have discussed and enjoy, then go and fuck yourselves silly (or to sleep, as you prefer). But people may not recognise that they don't have to go through with these things if they don't feel comfortable.

4. I never said that assault is something that should automatically be punishable by jail. I think it fair to say that the word is too strong to use in this circumstance (given that we might consider it to denote a malicious purpose), but even in cases like this people overstep boundaries all the time. The most appropriate thing then is probably to discuss what happened so that both parties know what each considers appropriate.

Bailey 87

I can understand why some people would find it hot but if my boyfriend ever did this to me we would have a big problem. I wouldn't phone the police but we would have to sit down and have a talk about why sex without consent is wrong :p

Midnight Moon, how old are you? You really seem to be very young to think the way you do.

Just turned 24. My boyfriend will be 27 this year. He even went to high school here and graduated, is there anything in there to help us with his legal situation? :/

I did a search and found this: http://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/question-green-card-sponsor-partner-28055.html

The difference is that mine is here illegally. Not on a visa. But he already has papers filed, but for some reason his case was delayed to next year. I guess what I should do is talk to the lawyer myself because this shit is messed up. He paid the lawyer everything already and now we have to play the waiting game? <_<

Don't marry him. You are too young to waste your life just so he can be legal.
I honestly don't think I can anyway since he is not legal or has a visa. Can you get married in another state without living there and have your home state that doesn't recognize gay marriages recognize it? <_>

It's such a big mess. I know I want to resolve our problems before I just run off and marry him too. But I looked at it away to help him turn his life around quicker and I wanted to be there to help him. -_-;

EDIT: Aw he just called me, he wants to have lunch with me today. :)

Q2: My spouse and I were married in a U.S. state that recognizes same-sex marriage, but we live in a state that does not. Can I file an immigrant visa petition for my spouse?

A2: Yes, you can file the petition. In evaluating the petition, as a general matter, USCIS looks to the law of the place where the marriage took place when determining whether it is valid for immigration law purposes. That general rule is subject to some limited exceptions under which federal immigration agencies historically have considered the law of the state of residence in addition to the law of the state of celebration of the marriage. Whether those exceptions apply may depend on individual, fact-specific circumstances. If necessary, we may provide further guidance on this question going forward.
OMG! But once again that doesn't mention anything about him being illegal in the first place :/

DR2K

Banned
So how is everyone elses love life going? :p

I found a great fuck/workout buddy. Been hooking up more than usual lately, and I've never been happier. Those condom prices rack up over time though. I've also been on a few dates, but those were more me not having money and them begging to take me out. Before anyone screams gold digger( I think I am though) I'm always upfront way before a date about my wages, or lack of them.

My dates have been god awful lately, they either spend the date looking at me lovingly being incredibly awkward and weird or falling asleep during a movie while I'm doing everything I can to break the ice.

Oh and those rape fantasies are incredibly freaking common, every time I show a guy my work uniform they pop up almost always. (security uniform that looks like a cop uniform) I've engaged in a few. . . pretty fun.
Although the fantasy goes straight to hell when they're fully erect and slobbing on your knob within a few minutes.

Alcoori

Midnight, I am no expert on state or federal law. Up until now, same sex marriage were not recognized federally (i.e. in the eyes of your country) because of the law that is called DOMA (Defense Of Marriage Act). On the state level, some states recognize and have same-sex marriage (for example Massachussets, New York, Iowa) and give the full benefits to married same sex couples with regards to state law (state taxes and co) while others do not (Texas included).

Recently, the Supreme Court of the US said that the section of DOMA that said that the government could not recognize same sex marriages was unconstitutional and has been struck down. What that means is that now, on a federal level, same-sex marriages performed in states where they are legal are recognized by your country. That means that same sex couples are now able to file taxes together (i.e. pay less) and can also ask for a green card if one half of the couple is not American and doesn't have it already.

I do not know how that works exactly, that's a question for your immigration lawyer. However I can tell you that it's not fast and that you may have to wait months between the application and receiving it.

Those condom prices rack up over time though.

The poor student that I am goes to free HIV clinics. It's a win-win situation: you get tested for free and you get free condoms. They even give you little packets of lube if you're too broke to even buy some lube.

DR2K

Banned
The poor student that I am goes to free HIV clinics. It's a win-win situation: you get tested for free and you get free condoms. They even give you little packets of lube if you're too broke to even buy some lube.

There is a hiv/std clinic in the heart of downtown, takes about a month to schedule an appointment. I never asked for condoms(plus lube), I'll make sure to ask next check up.

Alcoori

There is a hiv/std clinic in the heart of downtown, takes about a month to schedule an appointment. I never asked for condoms(plus lube), I'll make sure to ask next check up.

The ones I go to are walk-ins so you don't need an appointment. The condoms are also just there on a table by the door.

Otherwise gay bars usually have condoms handy somewhere.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
This sexual assault/no consent/sleep sex thing is interesting. I don't think I would mind if my SO sexed me in my sleep, tbh. It just seems like a silly/hot thing to do, and I certainly wouldn't consider it to be an assault or anything like that. (unless I didn't want him/her to do it and they kept doing it after I told them to stop, then there would obv be an issue)

But seriously, am I the only one doesn't care whether a guy has hair or not? My hair is fine, but I still prefer to cut it super short/buzzed.

I don't really care either. (head) Hair is like the least important thing to me on another guy.

I found a great fuck/workout buddy. Been hooking up more than usual lately

Tell us a story.

People always call me boring and a prude for never having nor wanting to have ONS, I would feel so dirt (and not in the good way) to have sex with someone I don't have feelings for.
When I want to get to know a bit about some guys they don't see the point cause they just want sex, guess it's a good way to filter the horny guys out, though. Maybe I'm too much of a prude sometimes. :p

gerg

People always call me boring and a prude for never having nor wanting to have ONS, I would feel so dirt (and not in the good way) to have sex with someone I don't have feelings for.
When I want to get to know a bit about some guys they don't see the point cause they just want sex, guess it's a good way to filter the horny guys out, though. Maybe I'm too much of a prude sometimes. :p

Welcome to our society, where people who aren't promiscuous are made to feel abnormal. See also: People who don't drink.

I don't drink at all (anymore) and I'm celibate, both more out of a philosophical inclination than isolated preference. Part of accepting the diversity of human sexuality is accepting that some people aren't that into it. This attitude isn't exactly 'mainstream', so you can't expect everyone to understand that, but I wouldn't really take it to heart if some people are wearing blinders to stuff beyond their conception of the 'norm' and don't get it, that pattern is reflected like everywhere and it doesn't correlate to the quality of the decision.

I think it's just the Community Health Clinic, my friend told me to go there. My friend has HIV. :/

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
What is ONS?

I'm also a bit prudish, and would only consider sex in a relationship.

What is ONS?

One night stands.

Honestly, even in my most 'promiscuous' phase I was never very into them. Friends with benefits arrangements were fine but I generally had to feel like the person could have independently been some kind of friend or well-wisher for sex to have been an option.

Alcoori

What is ONS?

Probably NSA sex.

I drink and have sex ranging from meaningless to meaningful. I don't think people are prude for not wanting to sleep with someone without knowing them first, and I don't think a lot of people would call them prude either.

There is no right or wrong way to approach sex, each person should do what they are comfortable with and do it safely.

As for the drinking, well you guys know my thoughts on that.

Yeah, I'm 24, never felt the urge to just sleep around, I've always wanted to find the one to settle down with, even when I was a teenager, heh.

I didn't feel the urge to sleep around either until I guess sometime into my relationship, although I never went all the way with anyone. I guess I just couldn't let myself go that far even though what I was doing was already horribly wrong. You might want to get experience first though. I guess what I'm saying is we all make terrible mistakes but if we are willing to fix them and learn from them it's better than just making them and not learning a lesson.

I guess just reading peoples reactions to my shit has made me realize that we are much too young to find the one. Maybe if I am with my boyfriend for a few more years I will know we are meant to be. We have had serious fights where he wanted to end it with me and then we made up and were fine.

I guess I went into it thinking he is the only one at the end, but I still want to make it work with him and have gone through so much shit with him already it would be all for nothing if I just gave up on us. Yeah he can get bitchy and so can I but he is also sweetheart and takes care of me somewhat, and I am willing to do the same for him.

I didn't feel the urge to sleep around either until I guess sometime into my relationship, although I never went all the way with anyone. I guess I just couldn't let myself go that far even though what I was doing was already horribly wrong. You might want to get experience first though. I guess what I'm saying is we all make terrible mistakes but if we are willing to fix them and learn from them it's better than just making them and not learning a lesson.

I guess just reading peoples reactions to my shit has made me realize that we are much too young to find the one. Maybe if I am with my boyfriend for a few more years I will know we are meant to be. We have had serious fights where he wanted to end it with me and then we made up and were fine.

I guess I went into it thinking he is the only one at the end, but I still want to make it work with him and have gone through so much shit with him already it would be all for nothing if I just gave up on us. Yeah he can get bitchy and so can I but he is also sweetheart and takes care of me somewhat, and I am willing to do the same for him.
I see your point, I see things as black and white, though, if I would ever feel the urges for someone else while in a relationship, I would just end it, as well as if my partner would cheat on me even the slightest (kissing and stuff), I would break it off immediately with no chance of getting back together.

People find me too grown-up for my age, my friends fuck around, but why would I do that if I don't want to, being so cautious with sex have made me both proud and ashamed of myself, in different stages of my life.

Delio

Laughing-While-Drinking-Coffee.gif

Lawd what is going on in here.

In other news me and this guy talked for a long while last night. He is just really nice and sweet and we really really want to meet.

I see your point, I see things as black and white, though, if I would ever feel the urges for someone else while in a relationship, I would just end it, as well as if my partner would cheat on me even the slightest (kissing and stuff), I would break it off immediately with no chance of getting back together.

People find me too grown-up for my age, my friends fuck around, but why would I do that if I don't want to, being so cautious with sex have made me both proud and ashamed of myself, in different stages of my life.

Yeah don't do anything that you don't want to just because other people are into that. I can't imagine myself going from guy to guy to guy like some ho. Plus your likely to catch something, that is another thing that has stopped me from hooking up with people.

Have you had a boyfriend yet?

In other news me and this guy talked for a long while last night. He is just really nice and sweet and we really really want to meet.

Go for it. If you aren't afraid to meet someone in person you are already doing a hell lot better than alot of people I know. Good luck :)

Yeah don't do anything that you don't want to just because other people are into that. I can't imagine myself going from guy to guy to guy like some ho. Plus your likely to catch something, that is another thing that has stopped me from hooking up with people.

Have you had a boyfriend yet?

I have, but I broke it off since I didn't have the right feelings for him and we was a total psycho, which made him stalk me online and sending me all sorts of messages during 6 months after we broke up, it was crazy. Suicide threats was the worst. -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom