• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT3| Friends of Dorothy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grakl

This is true, I know more Nintendo and Pokemon gayboys than any other stanbase. Which works out well, my boyfriend is a Nintendo and Pokemon gayboy.

I do own a Vita tho.

I wouldn't mind owning a Vita, but there are maybe two games I'd buy for it right now. My 3DS gets all my game time, really.

I love games, dont care who makes them. Except pokemon. Can never get into it.

You're missing out. Pokemon are so cute, too.

KmA

I wouldn't mind owning a Vita, but there are maybe two games I'd buy for it right now. My 3DS gets all my game time, really.

You're missing out. Pokemon are so cute, too.

Ni No Kuni is really filling my Pokemon fix. And the critters are cuter than Pokemon. Yup, I went there.

Grakl

Ni No Kuni is really filling my Pokemon fix. And the critters are cuter than Pokemon. Yup, I went there.

I don't have a PS3, unfortunately. You're incredibly wrong, though.

the_new_grass___chespin_by_vavacung-d5r2ipg.png

Chespin <3

BeesEight

I think gay people have a proclivity (word of the day) for owning Vita's. And playing pokemon.

Gay people confirmed to have terrible taste.

In all honesty though, most of the gay people I've met don't game and most the people I know that love pokemon are straight. Could be a generational thing though.

_Isaac

Ha I didn't know that, then you are welcome (at my house :p)

The next story has some strong content so just read it if you want, and I need some advice so I warned you:

I went to swimming classes with a hot guy (who is not my friend but we know each other very well) when we were leaving he was a bit in a hurry and the changing(?) rooms were occupied. Then one got empty and he told me to change together in that room to get out quickly. I was shocked but I couldn't see him naked because I knew I would have an erection while changing my clothes and be ashamed for that since I am supposed to be catholic so I shouldn't be gay. But I had a bit of an erection anyway! I hid it ASAP so he didn't see that.
Could you tell me how to keep my penis from getting erected? I don't want this to happen every Saturday that we are going to go there.

To prevent an erection, what I sometimes do is I think of a math or programming problem in my head, and then I try to solve it. So I'm concentrating on that problem, and then kinda changing on auto-pilot. That way, you have no time to think about any sexual stuff

To prevent an erection, what I sometimes do is I think of a math or programming problem in my head, and then I try to solve it. So I'm concentrating on that problem, and then kinda changing on auto-pilot. That way, you have no time to think about any sexual stuff

To prevent erections I think of girls. Works every time.

daripad

Yeah but it's not as fun.
There are also the stereotypical ways like thinking of baseball or your grandma naked or perhaps your grandma playing baseball naked. There are plenty of options.
Thanks for your support. Then I'll think about my grandma playing baseball while she studies biochem

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I went to swimming classes with a hot guy (who is not my friend but we know each other very well) when we were leaving he was a bit in a hurry and the changing(?) rooms were occupied. Then one got empty and he told me to change together in that room to get out quickly. I was shocked but I couldn't see him naked because I knew I would have an erection while changing my clothes and be ashamed for that since I am supposed to be catholic so I shouldn't be gay. But I had a bit of an erection anyway! I hid it ASAP so he didn't see that.
Could you tell me how to keep my penis from getting erected? I don't want this to happen every Saturday that we are going to go there.

So since you managed to hide you erection, did you sneak a peek at him anyway?

I guess YMMV depending on what circles you hang around in... but I'm thinking there might be a slightly bigger percentage of gay people who are obsessed with Nintendo overall. I think I've met only 4 hardcore Nintendo fanboys in my life and 3 of them were gay. But maybe gay guys just have a general inclination for indulgence coupled with a shamelessness towards stuff that's outside the norm, like a grown man's Nintendo obsession

Mr_Zombie

Just try to focus on thinking about something else. Filling your mind with thoughts like "omg, there's a hot guy with me, and he's naked; will I get an erection? I have to hide my erection!" will definitively not help you. Also, realize that he's your friend (or at least a guy that trains with you and is completely not interested in you) and that you're there to shower/change and nothing else. Putting things in such a non-sexual context helps.

What does that mean? I didn'n even see that :( But I'll try to do that next time

I know that it's easier said than done, but try to restrain yourself, otherwise you can expect having an even bigger boner.

Miles X

The Queen (of England) is going to make her first ever pro gay rights speech tomorrow, first in her 61 year reign, should be interesting!

I guess YMMV depending on what circles you hang around in... but I'm thinking there might be a slightly bigger percentage of gay people who are obsessed with Nintendo overall. I think I've met only 4 hardcore Nintendo fanboys in my life and 3 of them were gay. But maybe gay guys just have a general inclination for indulgence coupled with a shamelessness towards stuff that's outside the norm, like a grown man's Nintendo obsession

What kind of Nintendo shade...

What about a grown man's obsession with say Playstation or Xbox?

Not here for this.

ibhqZfBwq8vMou.gif

Delio

There always is. Also what was the point of randomly throwing Nintendo stuff in there? Geez the vile gaming side finds it's way everywhere doesn't it.

Just saw a clip of what the new Deadites sound like.
Jane Levy honey I'm sorry I ever doubted you omg can this movie just take my wallet

Also, Nintendo shade?
tumblr_mcoa1qDoyf1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

What kind of Nintendo shade...

What about a grown man's obsession with say Playstation or Xbox?

Oh I think it's the same, but a lot of people out there discriminate against a passion for Nintendo. If you're already openly gay then you probably have a tendency to be open about that stuff as well (more straight guys probably deny themselves the pleasure of Animal Crossing). Not that this was a profound line of thought or anything... in any case I wasn't really talking about restraining your interests, but I guess that's part of the picture.

I was just thinking about it... and when I saw this thread I thought I'd pop in and ask you. I didn't mean to derail your thread, so let me get it back on track for y'all

Damon+Albarn+l_a9e19a2300919269fb598fab1723.jpg

damon_99c.jpg

damon-albarn.png

Girls often like Mario, though. I could see a straight person having more to benefit by saying he liked Nintendo assuming he was casual about it.

Delio

I don't see what a girl would love about a guy going "I have one of the highest scores on COD". So I don't see why it's set only to Nintendo there.

Girls often like Mario, though. I could see a straight person having more to benefit by saying he liked Nintendo assuming he was casual about it.

Yeah, but he'd probably try to hide his appreciation of Hip Tanaka. Straight guys can be pretty insecure about that sort of stuff in front of girls. There is a lot of false notion about what girls in general like in a guy, and since there's often a certain sense of alienation between the sexes, that sort of insecurity is held alive by the culture that's already there. In general I would think that the act of putting up a front is less prevalent among gay people, but I might be wrong in assuming such a thing...

What do you guys like about gaming then? What are your favorite games?

I own all the systems, even the Vita, but I prefer Nintendo. Not a huge fan of the direction this generation has gone with a lot of me-too Uncharted style games, but some of my favorites this gen are Xenoblade, Demon's/Dark Souls, and Super Mario Galaxy 1/2.

My personal faves of all time... anything in the Panzer Dragoon series (Sega Saturn era) and The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. Game is FLAWLESS.

Delio

Pokemon, Tales, SMT/Persona,Fire emblem, Dragon Age ( before 2), Dynasty Warriors and various other RPGS. I also love the Sims and Sim City ( the new one tho..no).

I own every system now except for the Vita. I tend to lean Nintendo/Sony maybe more so Nintendo considering the series that I like. I got a 360 at the start of the gen for rpgs and such but quickly moved away from it with time. Didn't get my Ps3 till early this year sooo I have a lot to catch up on.

FYC

Banned

1. Devil May Cry 3
2. Persona 3 & 4
3. Phoenix Wright series
4. Silent Hill series
5. WoW
6. Quake 3 / Live
7. Super Metroid
8. GTA: San Andreas
9. LoZ: Majora's Mask
10. FF7

List changes all the time outside of the higher entries though :v Currently I'm really into FPS and MMOs.

Edit: Also, I am a Vitabro. No 3DS here!

Final Fantasy, SMT/Persona (the real mans Pokemon :p ), Metal Gear Solid. Those are my trifecta. I got into Fire Emblem with the release of Awakening. In enjoying Kid Icarus at the moment. I think my stand out game of this generation though has got to be Neir and Dead Rising 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom