• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT3| Friends of Dorothy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lunch

there's ALWAYS ONE
I don't think my gaming taste is compatible with anyone here, but I'll join in. My favorite series is Yakuza, and after that, what I play is fairly scattered. Max Payne 2, Shiren the Wanderer, Dragon Quest V, the Ace Attorney trilogy, Mass Effect 2, Nier, Alpha Protocol, and Uncharted 2 are all among my favorite games. Pokemon's okay, although I haven't played any past Pearl, Mario, Zelda, and Persona are all rather boring, Animal Crossing is a complete nonstarter, and XII is the only good Final Fantasy.

Holy hell, the soundtrack for Undertow is really damn good. Movie itself is good as well. Bought the OST almost immediately after finishing.
I enjoyed the movie quite a bit, but I don't remember the soundtrack, or even the general type of music in the film, at all.

Emitan

I don't think my gaming taste is compatible with anyone here, but I'll join in. My favorite series is Yakuza, and after that, what I play is fairly scattered. Max Payne 2, Shiren the Wanderer, Dragon Quest V, the Ace Attorney trilogy, Mass Effect 2, Nier, Alpha Protocol, and Uncharted 2 are all among my favorite games. Pokemon's okay, although I haven't played any past Pearl, Mario, Zelda, and Persona are all rather boring, Animal Crossing is a complete nonstarter, and XII is the only good Final Fantasy.

I enjoyed the movie quite a bit, but I don't remember the soundtrack, or even the general type of music in the film, at all.

You have some pretty good taste. I need to beat Yakuza 4 some time. I got to the end of Akiyama's part and didn't want to continue because he was awesome.

lunch

there's ALWAYS ONE
You have some pretty good taste. I need to beat Yakuza 4 some time. I got to the end of Akiyama's part and didn't want to continue because he was awesome.
I liked Akiyama's character, but I found his section to be fairly slow, so I was ready to be done with it. Saejima's act has some rather obnoxious stealth sections and he's so heavy that the fights become somewhat unenjoyable, but thankfully, the last half of the game is so completely fantastic from start to finish that it makes up for it.

My unabashed love for this series is so great that just writing a post about it makes me all bouncy.

Pokemon's okay, although I haven't played any past Pearl, Mario, Zelda, and Persona are all rather boring, Animal Crossing is a complete nonstarter, and XII is the only good Final Fantasy.

Now,_im_dead.gif

Also Xenoblade is the best game of this generation.

Fixed.

iirate

My highschool crushes eventually went away. Give it a decade or so.

This. It's been about 12 years since I started high school. It took me a long time to get over my high school crush(uh, 7 or 8 years at least?) and we are still friends and keep in touch, but the attraction that was once there has definitely faded.

Alcoori

You get over straight crushes by getting yourself some self esteem. There's no need dwelling on someone you KNOW is never gonna reciprocate. Go out and find yourself some gay ones at least.

As for Nier, I'm still mad at gaygaf for making me play it. It wasn't bad but it wasn't great either. So linear.

daripad

You get over straight crushes by getting yourself some self esteem. There's no need dwelling on someone you KNOW is never gonna reciprocate. Go out and find yourself some gay ones at least.

As for Nier, I'm still mad at gaygaf for making me play it. It wasn't bad but it wasn't great either. So linear.
I really wish I could find some non asshole gay guys over here, that would be great.
Of course, I have low self esteem so don't pay too much attention to what I say

Hm, the guy I'm about to date said this to me today:
"You should be happy that you get a chance of happiness with me - a guy that everybody wants.

I got kind of mad and told him that it makes me feel ugly and should thank my lucky stars that I get to date him because I would never be able to find someone else who is attractive.
He couldn't understand my reaction. -__-

Sibylus

Banned
"You should be happy that you get a chance of happiness with me - a guy that everybody wants.

I got kind of mad and told him that it makes me feel ugly and should thank my lucky stars that I get to date him because I would never be able to find someone else who is attractive.
Bail. Bail. Bail. Probably would treat you to a cheap dinner, use "mangina" unironically, and show off his talent of throwing his voice to his testicles the morning after. BAIL.

lunch

there's ALWAYS ONE
Bail. Bail. Bail. Probably would treat you to a cheap dinner, use "mangina" unironically, and show off his talent of throwing his voice to his testicles the morning after. BAIL.
Completely agreed. I don't know why you'd want to be in a relationship with a person like that.

Dead Man

Nope. Fuck that shit, get out.

OMG YOU'RE BACK WOWOWOW I CAN'T BELIEVE IT :O :O!!

jk, but

Welcome back! <3

Thanks.

Sorry to be all drama queen about it lol. I'm usually not like that. I don't really like drawing too much attention to myself. I just thought maybe a few people had missed me while I was gone and got kind of sad when no one welcomed me back.

BeesEight

Just to be contrary, I'm going to suggest you put on ring on that. Someone needs to play Devil's Advocate here. I'm pretty sure through the power of love and happiness you can change his wicked ways.

Thanks.

Sorry to be all drama queen about it lol. I'm usually not like that. I don't really like drawing too much attention to myself. I just thought maybe a few people had missed me while I was gone and got kind of sad when no one welcomed me back.

Don't be sad, I didn't get a party either. These people, am I right?

But you know what, I'll throw a party for you Hench.

tumblr_mireu4uYX91rgo8mao1_500.jpg

Mumei

What do you guys like about gaming then? What are your favorite games?

Pressing buttons.

I am playing Baten Kaitos Origins now on charlequin's advice, which is fantastic. And some of my favorite games are StarCraft: Brood War (favorite!), Okami, most mainline Super Mario games I've played but particularly the 2D ones, most FFs I've played (VI, IX, X are probably favorites of those), SSBM, Panzer Dragoon Saga and Orta, SoAL, Yoshi's Island, Diablo II, Earthbound, Dragon Quest III, Majora's Mask (best Zelda, all other Zeldas tried it... though I also like OoT, TWW, TP, ALttP, etc.), FFTactics, Tetris Attack, Planescape: Torment, mainline Pokemon games, Kirby Super Star, Eternal Darkness, Rise of Nations, WarCraft III, Metroid Prime, SotN, BoFV... and I think that's everything I can think of offhand.

Oh, and Persona 4. Persona 4 is awesome fun.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.

"And you should be happy that I'm giving you a chance to leave. Swerve."

Are you talking to me? Canned response: "Anything that isn't Nintendo or sports."

Rayis

I'm honestly more of a Nintendo fan than a gamer, I hardly ever play games anymore but I still do from time to time, and I find myself enjoying the more straight-forward types of gameplay instead of the really complex ones with interesting stories (with certain exceptions like the Persona series, Everyone likes Persona)

I'm cool with most every type of game, though I got an especially large soft spot for JRPGs and Action titles. Used to not be into Fighting games and more competitive stuff, but that's changed recently.

Cute guy at the convenience store who I think noticed my DoA5 shirt. Me = 1. Society = 0

I get my free school laptop tomorrow. Along with two periods of coaching, and filtered internet. Meaning two hours of "Hey, Internet Explorer is the only browser you can use. Hey, did you know browsers can open multiple tabs at once? Sweet!"

Thanks for your advice guys, I haven't even met the guy yet and he is already saying weird things.
I dunno if it's just a front or not, though, he might come here this weekend and then I can see if he really like that, but I will be very cautious when seeing him. :/

DR2K

Banned
Thanks for your advice guys, I haven't even met the guy yet and he is already saying weird things.
I dunno if it's just a front or not, though, he might come here this weekend and then I can see if he really like that, but I will be very cautious when seeing him. :/

Coming from an asshole, he sounds like an asshole. Unless he's really hot and you want to bang him then it's best advised you skip out on meeting him.

Coming from an asshole, he sounds like an asshole. Unless he's really hot and you want to bang him then it's best advised you skip out on meeting him.
He is really hot and I do want to bang him, but that's beside the point, haha. I didn't find him THAT hot until I fell for his personality actually, well, before he became all douchy that is. :/

Yoshiya

turns out an attractive friend of a friend is probably gay and woah there i'm not used to feeling like this. shame i'm useless at making things happen (lol).

Sai-kun

Banned

I love getting lost/engrossed in new worlds (and occasionally rediscovering familiar ones), and watching other people do the same! A good story and soundtrack are the way to my cold and jaded heart.

My favorite game series is probably Halo. Bungie built an absolutely amazing universe (and then 343i fucked it up but w/e), and I still remember stepping off the life pod for the first time in Halo 1 and being in awe of it.

I dislike Halo 4 pretty immensely, so I've been playing a lot of other stuff recently. This week was Tomb Raider, which was totally amazing and badass and I love Lara. Metal Gear Rising was shit, and DmC was way more awesome than i thought it would be (plus bew Dante is crazy hot). I still need to beat Spec Ops: The Line, and I should make time for that before Bioshock Infinite comes out because that will ruin me.

I'm also going to pick up Heavy Rain tomorrow! I've only played a couple hours of it, and Dany has never played it before, so I'm just gonna curl up under a blanket and make him play all the parts that are too intense for me. Thanks in advance, Dany! (sun)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom