• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT3| Friends of Dorothy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alcoori

No, but when you're already having trouble holding an erection, condoms don't tend to help.

Gotcha. Well, sorry it went that badly.
That's honestly one of the reasons why I stay the fuck away from college boys or people younger than 21ish (that and I feel like a perv because I'm old, ha).

Delio

lol wut? Chespin's evo is the best one.

ik3talg2of7rcamfy4.gif

Excuse you? MagicalGirlFennekin going to slay all you BALLOONchespin users.

Mark1

Serious question, see when you meet a guy, what kind of sex would they want you to take part in after the third date? If I do meet someone, not sure if I would be ready for something like anal.

Edit: Hello Prompto!

gerg

Serious question, see when you meet a guy, what kind of sex would they want you to take part in after the third date? If I do meet someone, not sure if I would be ready for something like anal.

Again, I don't think there's a strict rule that can be followed or expected in these circumstances. I met up with someone for sex three times in (possibly just over) two weeks, and we never had anal.

Mark1

Again, I don't think there's a strict rule that can be followed or expected in these circumstances. I met up with someone for sex three times in (possibly just over) two weeks, and we never had anal.
What kind of stuff did you do, if that's not a personal question for you? I wouldn't mind if we kissed and rubbed each other for a while then gradually worked up to oral and anal sex.

ivysaur12

Banned

Do what makes you feel comfortable. No need to rush anything if you don't feel comfortable doing it.

I will say... one of the nice parts of being gay is that there doesn't need to be bullshit puritanical ideas about sex. There is NOTHING wrong with having sex, as long as it's safe and consensual. So, don't over think it. Do what you feel right.

gerg

What kind of stuff did you do, if that's not a personal question for you? I wouldn't mind if we kissed and rubbed each other for a while then gradually worked up to oral and anal sex.

Up to and including oral.

Do what makes you feel comfortable. No need to rush anything if you don't feel comfortable doing it.

I will say... one of the nice parts of being gay is that there doesn't need to be bullshit puritanical ideas about sex. There is NOTHING wrong with having sex, as long as it's safe and consensual. So, don't over think it. Do what you feel right.

True. At the same time (and as with straight sex), of course, thinking that penetration is the beginning and the end of fulfilling sex isn't true, either.

Alcoori

By the third date? I think fisting is expected.

Mark1

Fisting?! Jesus.

Yeah I want to meet someone but don't want to do things like oral or anal (more likely to do the former) at the moment, not ready to. Would feel more comfortable with the stuff mentioned above. Desire to do non-sexual stuff as well like going to places together, holding hands, cuddling, kisses on the cheek or lips, etc.

Thanks homies :D

Spree

Fennekin will be mine for sure. I really like the second evo. It could be some sort of miko/witch VS. Froakie-thief/ninja and Chespin-knight.

Labrys

ektUCQp.png

Even here, Chespin gets so much dislike... I guess I'm just a sucker for cute and round things or something, because Fennekin and Froakie aren't as appealing to me.
On that note, I'll most likely be using Swirlix and Sylveon on my team as well... so many cute Pokemon this gen.

Ty4on

Ty: I have done slightly more than alcohol and caffeine ;p but I still feel the same way. In the right mood and with the right music, I can totally just go to another place.

Music fuckin rules!

Also it's hot, so I'm goin' to the beach. Got my portable speaker with me, dance party time.

I know what you mean. There is even a stronger example, this is something I've never experienced but there are supposedly these meditative states called 'jhanas' where you're supposed to experience a degree of joy that is beyond any other we can normally experience. Like people can start shaking and they have like tears of joy running down their faces and stuff. And then they come out of it more clear headed than when they began with no 'burnout' effect, and you can just keep doing it indefinitely with no 'tolerance' or anything. And that's apparently a thing the brain can just do if you practice certain cognitive skills enough! Like it emerges from within because you are so collected on some mental object that the external world ceases to exist.

Yay, people with more experience in drugs agree! Do love the lack of a hangover, but I wouldn't drive in that state and it has a very negative effect on my sleep rhythm :p

While chewing on this reply in bed it kinda got to me how the negative look our society (the western, christian one) has had and still in many ways has on pleasure has been maybe the biggest obstacle for gay people.
You know what sucks? Not being able to reblog a gifset of Jensen Ackles
on tumblr because people you know in real life are following you :c
Make a second profile for stuff like that. Stuff like that is second nature for me. I even have an email only ever used in incognito windows :p
So, he lives in his fraternity's house, so I drive him back to my place. The most awkward conversation -- he's a huge douche and just keeps talking about his frat frat frat. Like, I get it. I was him at one point, but I could also hold multiple avenues of conversation, especially with someone who never attended the same school as me. Frat frat frat frat.
At least you two agree on it, but you didn't ever think of pulling out of it?
The starter-war infection is even spreading to off topic.
Does this help?
I've never even played Pokemon *flame shield*

daripad

Fisting?! Jesus.

I guess he is joking.

I'd say go the way you want. You don't really know what the other person expects sexually, but I think you should get to know each other more if you ever want to start doing more intimate stuff

Late to the party, but Froaking is way better than Messpin.

Gay male. Also froakie is the best new starter. I'm pretty excited for Pokemon X and Y even though I havent played a Pokemon game since FireRed.

You two are my friends

You guys won't love Froakie so much once I sunny-day-spam you with solar beams :p
You are not

FelixOrion

Poet Centuriate
One of my undergrads knew who Tom Arnold was, but didn't know Roseanne. The person or the show. How does that even happen?

Idk, it seems reasonable; I'm much more cognisant of who Tom is than who Roseanne is. I mean, Roseanne really hasn't done much stuff screen stuff since around 2000 and neither has Tom, but Tom was around as a host on the The Best Damn Sports Show Period for a while until 2005 or so. I could easily see someone who's younger and thus didn't grow up the Roseanne the show and whose tastes might be more leaning to sports than sitcoms could know one over the other.

Mark1

I have 3 questions regarding sexuality.

Am I the only person here who has OCD that struggles with their sexuality? What are the reasons for people to deny they're gay? Has there ever been a gay person who felt the same way only not wanting to be straight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom