• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT3| Friends of Dorothy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. F

Banned
Hmmmm I'm curious, Is your Username a reference to Arrested Development?

That information is for British eyes only.

iXRbDWbLAQbDG.gif

Yes/my name also starts with an F.

Dany

Banned
wow I remember that.

HIV scares me to death, I have to get tested.

In othee news tomorrow is the gay parade here in Rio! it's my first parade, I'm looking forward to it.

I went to my first this summer. I wish I wasn't such a pooper and went clubbing afterwards but I was so tired ;_;

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
So I did a thing. A proposal thing. I couldnt think of anything romantic, so i figured the cuter and nerdier, the better! He said YES!!!! followed by, “where’s the game?”

Did this today. The look on his face was pretty good!
You should have made a thread about it, since there are a few other engagement threads this week.

Congrats though.

IceIpor

Haven't posted in a (long) while, but still lurk around these topics.

FC for Pokemans/3DS: 1950-7657-4127
Added those who have admitted to playing this game~.

Congrats on the engagement though! I am envious.

Vortex566

It's always been a thought in the back of mind since I was around 14, but I've also ignored it and thought I was straight. Not sure what's changed now, but something has.

Yesterday I had the most amazing first date with the alleged sex freak I mentioned in my last post.

We had dinner and then came to my place, played ps3, watched tv, listened to some music and talked until 5 am. Let's see how this goes... (trying not to get my hopes up).

Kangi

It's always been a thought in the back of mind since I was around 14, but I've also ignored it and thought I was straight. Not sure what's changed now, but something has.

Probably just maturing? Typically when you're younger, you'll find excuses for your feelings or just deny them to yourself. Maturity is parallel to self-discovery, and you've chosen to acknowledge it rather than push it aside. That's a lot more difficult for bisexuals than gay people, since bisexuals CAN live a normal life dating the opposite sex and lock away whatever else they feel.

So... grats! You've now largely increased your dating pool. =p

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
His comments about this thread and community make me furious, but god damn that's a rough deal.

Can't deal with other irrelevant GAFfers saying to "not bring up old drama" though.

Yeah, I mean, people in the last thread tried to give him advice, told him to seek help. And then he pretends that we were all exclusionary assholes? Please.

I do feel bad for him though. No one deserves to have HIV.

mantidor

Yeah, I mean, people in the last thread tried to give him advice, told him to seek help. And then he pretends that we were all exclusionary assholes? Please.

I do feel bad for him though. No one deserves to have HIV.

Seriously.

I feel bad, my thoughts are with you JeffRey, really, but we warned you in the best possible way.

And in other news, the parade was underwhelming, it ended at six! that was really weird, it's nine and the streets are full of people still, but without music and anything, it really felt like "you had your party, now scram!", it's pretty shocking, specially for a city like Rio.

So I guess sexuality is a choice. :p

I know you're only joking, but I'm not sure why we care about sexuality being a choice or not, since the only people who try to use it against us would just change the goal post were they proven wrong. Plus, most of them couldn't give two shits about science regardless.

Also, congrats Masamuna!

_Isaac

I'm very openly a Chespin fan.

Is that a pokemon?

I know you're only joking, but I'm not sure why we care about sexuality being a choice or not, since the only people who try to use it against us would just change the goal post were they proven wrong. Plus, most of them couldn't give two shits about science regardless.

Also, congrats Masamuna!

Agreed. I never really considered the whole "is it a choice" issue that important either. Choice or not, it's something that should be respected. I

RM8

What. Quilladin is adorable. Chesnaught is badass. To be fair Froakie's evolutions are fine, but Fennekin's last form is terrible.

BTW, lol, Chespin uber-counters Froakie type-wise in their last forms.

BTW2, I'm annoyed that I can't find a male Minun. My misogyny knows no boundaries.

But aren't Pokeballs a human invention? Not to mention, it's cruel to keep animals in a small closed balls. :(

Real talk: it's canon that pokeballs basically "domesticate" them, and that pampered lifestyles you'd get with a trainer are loads better than having to live out in the wild worrying about being hunted by Scyther and crap like that.

Plus they've said they enjoy "controlled" trainer battles as opposed to wildlife skirmishes and it was a big plot point in two of the main games that "animal rights activists" were viewed as extremists, so take that as you will.

RM8

Goodness, this is my GOTY hands down. Might dethrone White and Silver as my favorite generation/version yet. And yet I'm stuck at work right now :(
---

All those "OMG guise how do I date" threads always blow my mind. Is straight dating exponentially more complicated? I mean for starters what's so terrifying about someone saying "no"? The world doesn't end if you don't click someone. Don't get me wrong, I think dating is tiring and the effort-to-reward ratio is terrible, but some people posting over complicated walls of text on how to say "want to grab a coffee?", lol. This reminds me I haven't dated in ages. Being single and being okay with that is actually a pretty big dating obstacle :0

Mr_Zombie

Real talk: it's canon that pokeballs basically "domesticate" them, and that pampered lifestyles you'd get with a trainer are loads better than having to live out in the wild worrying about being hunted by Scyther and crap like that.

Plus they've said they enjoy "controlled" trainer battles as opposed to wildlife skirmishes and it was a big plot point in two of the main games that "animal rights activists" were viewed as extremists, so take that as you will.

I've only played Red back in the days and watched few episodes of anime and didn't know that they really referred that problem in further games. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom