• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT3| Friends of Dorothy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. F

Banned
So you're dead unless you become a bear?

It ain't so bad.

v9UU4q7.gif

mantidor

Lol. Skinny men in their 40s don't belong anywhere.

Ha

Thinking about it skinny men in their 40s are pretty rare, gay or not, you naturally gain weight as you grow old so you either work out and become buff or gain weight normally and become chubby. You would have to be naturally very, very skinny to become just "skinny" in your 40s.

I think they become "daddies" in that chart though.

RM8

Ha

Thinking about it skinny men in their 40s are pretty rare, gay or not, you naturally gain weight as you grow old so you either work out and become buff or gain weight normally and become chubby. You would have to be naturally very, very skinny to become just "skinny" in your 40s.

I think they become "daddies" in that chart though.
All it takes is low body fat, which is possible even if you're old. It's really not that uncommon in my family at least. And yeah, I guess everyone becomes a "daddy" eventually, lol. These labels are cringe worthy.

I'm apparently a twink even though I like keeping some chest / face stubblies. I'm mostly only attracted to other twinks (and younger gym bunnies I guess?) so I guess it makes sense.

Domtwink and subtwink should definitely be different categories though.

November birthdays are the best
and I'm a May, fuck everything

Mr_Zombie

I just came to the thread quickly to say hi and hoping everyone is doing fine and what do I find? Body type/stereotypes talk... Amazing! :b

Ah, so it's this time of year. What's next in the menu? Twinks vs bears fight or a wall of hot guys pics? :p

Depending on whether I round my weight up or down, I'm either Average or Muscle Cub... Which is weird, because googling how "muscle cubs" look like, I look nothing like them. o_O

That's a weird way of spelling February
Why of course. February is THE best month of year.

RM8

Domtwink and subtwink should definitely be different categories though.
I want to be straight now, this is too much. Gladly, in my experience people hardly use these categories in real life. I don't think I've ever heard "twink" out loud. I've heard "oso" (Spanish for bear) but it seems like the only exception.

I want to be straight now, this is too much. Gladly, in my experience people hardly use these categories in real life. I don't think I've ever heard "twink" out loud. I've heard "oso" (Spanish for bear) but it seems like the only exception.

The only reason I suggested it is because I don't think I've heard an english term for your average joe, typically-proportioned gay guy beyond otter and I feel like that implies too much hair. Where when I hear "twink," my mind goes to skinny blonde fruitcakes that barf rainbows, suck lollipops for sustenance and squeal if they so much as sit down the wrong way.

Dany

Banned
Who else is canceling their PS4 preorder? Watch dogs was really the impetuous of 'must have for next gen' but if its delayed, I can hold off until its released to get a ps4. Nothing at launch or the launch window is that exciting.

lunch

there's ALWAYS ONE
Who else is canceling their PS4 preorder? Watch dogs was really the impetuous of 'must have for next gen' but if its delayed, I can hold off until its released to get a ps4. Nothing at launch or the launch window is that exciting.
I don't have the money to buy a console regardless, but I agree--outside of Hohokum, the PS4 doesn't have any launch titles that look interesting. At least the One has Zoo Tycoon.

RM8

No next gen game appeals to me so far, so I was going to buy a PS4 next year anyway. Thanks Haysoos for Galak-Z being on PC as well.

bsej87

Yup, doing the same here. I have a hilarious Steam backlog to tide me over.

RM8

I'm working on being a musclecub but was schooled the other day that I'm more a muscleotter. Didn't even know that was a thing.
Muscleotter. This is beyond absurd. Oh gosh, can you imagine using these terms with relatives or co-workers? "hey dad, I think I'm a semi-muscle-dom-silver-wolfotter".

Sagitario

Ah, so it's this time of year. What's next in the menu? Twinks vs bears fight or a wall of hot guys pics? :p
Depending on whether I round my weight up or down, I'm either Average or Muscle Cub... Which is weird, because googling how "muscle cubs" look like, I look nothing like them. o_O
I am kind of glad I definitely don't fit in any category. And there is only one that matters anyway: Optimistic Red Velvet Walrus
I'll marry whoever get this without googling it.

I am not cancelling my pre-order, but I am getting 0 games at launch. I'm basically purchasing another Blu-ray player and a new PC controller.

scarlet

Haven't PO, the only one that got me excited is The order, i guess i'll buy it next year if i have extra money

I'm working on being a musclecub but was schooled the other day that I'm more a muscleotter. Didn't even know that was a thing.

hi ;)

Pfft. Everyone knows all the cool kids have birthdays in June :p

Fixed :D

mantidor

I am kind of glad I definitely don't fit in any category. And there is only one that matters anyway: Optimistic Red Velvet Walrus
I'll marry whoever get this without googling it.

Heh, I thought the best one was barely mentioned, the sitcom gay :p and it seems that might be my category!

It's actually pretty accurate thinking about it, I'm surrounded by a straight friends circle, my looks are completely average (we can't have an out hot gay man on TV! no no no) and my sex life is close to non existent except for some sub plo... err, hookups, here and there.

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
Finally got to break out my wrestling singlet at one point during last night's date. Purchase validated! Vague fetish legitimized!

Kangi

Oh look in the photo thread I should be on the last 4 or so pages it's just hard to link with this phone

Hm. I'd say you're either a gym bunny (if you're not that hairy), a muscle pup (if quite hairy), or an otter (if you're very hairy). Since you look decently tall and muscled. Can't tell for certain since I don't feel like looking long enough to find more pictures where you're not wearing coats and whatnot.

scarlet

Hm. I'd say you're either a gym bunny (if you're not that hairy), a muscle pup (if quite hairy), or an otter (if you're very hairy). Since you look decently tall and muscled. Can't tell for certain since I don't feel like looking long enough to find more pictures where you're not wearing coats and whatnot.

He meant that we need your shirtless photo.

daripad

I'm a mid-20s muscle-less black haired chinchilla with glasses. And I'm only attracted to fellow M20sMLBHCwGs.
chinchilla? What's that?

Lol its funny you have subdivisions bears and tweaks what would I be considered
Muscled average leaning to muscledotter (lol)

You are a
Hedgehog
:p

Hahaha 10/10

I just want to be loved. I don't care if it's just a dog, but I have to find someone.

Seriously, I just like guys with cute/good looking faces, that's all I'm asking for, you can have the kind of body you want (except obese, like I used to be). I'd care more about having an average/under average smart and fun guy than a boring and stupid extremely handsome one,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom