• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT3| Friends of Dorothy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead Man

So... um... am I going crazy or is Robert looking kind of good in this picture? Guy looks fantastic of course.

734580_426978217397199_1024283568_n.jpg

Alrus

One is Robert Pattinson (I think?) which was never bad looking but never did anything for me. I have no idea who the other two are but they aren't what I'd call hot.

Edit: Beaten, oh well.
Edit2: Holy shit that's Guy Pearce? Why does he look so awful? :/

edgefusion

Damn, Justin Timberlake is looking good. Is it wrong that I'm now 1000% more interested in his music?

Oh Robert Pattinson, he looked so good in the first Twilight... now he looks like some greasy council-estate chav.

Sai-kun

Banned
You mean the 20/20 experience? Unless Justin Timberlake is somehow involved with a DVD curriculum on how to follow Jesus Christ. I think even with Justin that would drag!

I think it's a play on words (numbers?) because so many of the tracks feel like they go on a couple minutes longer than they really should.

You mean the 20/20 experience? Unless Justin Timberlake is somehow involved with a DVD curriculum on how to follow Jesus Christ. I think even with Justin that would drag!

No, I meant The 24/7 Experience. Like I said before, the album DRAGS because the songs are so lengthy. And not in a good way.

drag_ha.gif

Mr_Zombie

So... um... am I going crazy or is Robert looking kind of good in this picture? Guy looks fantastic of course.

734580_426978217397199_1024283568_n.jpg

Huh? Pattinson is quite handsome when he doesn't play Edward, who would have guessed.

But man, I would have never guessed that the guy on the right is Guy Pearce. I still remember him from Memento and Ravenous. He doesn't look that good here. :(

From what I've seen of SNL it isn't funny at all.

Actually, I don't like most American humour

cringe101410.gif

...outside of well-written film and television.

fernoca

Yep, they all look good actually. :p
The pic is from Samuel Johnson (center) who is running Australia on a unicycle to raise $1 mill for cancer research. Robert Pattinson and Guy Pearce are in Australia filming the movie 'The Rover'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom