• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT3| Friends of Dorothy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RM8

More for you! :D

BTW, objectively I can see he's a good looking guy, yet somehow he doesn't really do it for me. It's not about high standards.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Ban Cohen is basically the most perfect human being living on this planet atm

yAi1udv.gif

Caladrius

Oh god my tinnitus is getting worse make it stop.

Cohen looks nice. Not my ideal type of man but I certainly wouldn't say no if he asked to sleep with me.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
I don't want to sound sharp-knees-like, but for some reason I don't like Ben Cohen's face.

What? GTFO! *kicks into pit* His face is gorgeous!

Also who the hell has never played a Civilization!? That's like... a crime!

RM8

I know know you already kicked me into a pit, but I have never played Civilization :( Does it changes things if I want to?

i_am_ben

running_here_and_there
Every time I see Ben Cohen he has his shirt off. I'm aware he does a lot of anti-gay bullying stuff but sometimes I wonder if he's just using the gay community for money.

RM8

He was just destined to be one of my "whaaaat, he's not hot at all!" celebrities along with Ryan Gosling. Screw Ryan Gosling.

Mr_Zombie

He was just destined to be one of my "whaaaat, he's not hot at all!" celebrities along with Ryan Gosling. Screw Ryan Gosling.

I can agree with you on Ryan Gosling. I don't get the hype he's getting. But Ben? He's awesome. He looks like an adorable bear one would love to hug. :3

Every time I see Ben Cohen he has his shirt off. I'm aware he does a lot of anti-gay bullying stuff but sometimes I wonder if he's just using the gay community for money.

Maybe he does, but I don't think so. He's a former athlete with a great body. Those guys often pose to photos/videos shirtless to show off their body. And since he is in charge of an anti-bully foundation and is very open about his anti-homophobic views and actions, he has no problems with posing for gay magazines.

mantidor

RTS games are the opposite of fun, tbqh.

whatthehellimreading.jpg

Maybe you just suck at them :p

Actually I suck and they are incredibly fun anyway. Homeworld, Age of Empires, the city building games, they are such incredible games.

I do need to play Civilization too though, yes I now is not really strategy but it's a game that I'm sure I will like, I don't know why I never got around it.

Caladrius

whatthehellimreading.jpg

Maybe you just suck at them :p

Actually I suck and they are incredibly fun anyway. Homeworld, Age of Empires, the city building games, they are such incredible games.

I do need to play Civilization too though, yes I now is not really strategy but it's a game that I'm sure I will like, I don't know why I never got around it.

Be warned: Civ is a humongous time sink. I regularly get sucked into 6 hour sessions.

That shit's dangerous, man.

Considering I've had now two conversations with the guy I'm "dating", in which I pretty much exposed all my fears, about always being turned down by the guys I like and now feeling like I like him a lot but not wanting him to feel pressured or annoyed by me being "pushy", do you think it's a good idea to "surprise him" with some chocolates and a note saying something like: "Sorry I'm a mess, I shouldn't put this on you, thank you for being cool about it"?

I feel I might come along even more pushy/desperate but I do really want to sort of say I'm sorry for just putting all this out there because it's not really his business.

FerDS

Civ is evil, it will take your life away from you

Considering I've had now two conversations with the guy I'm "dating", in which I pretty much exposed all my fears, about always being turned down by the guys I like and now feeling like I like him a lot but not wanting him to feel pressured or annoyed by me being "pushy", do you think it's a good idea to "surprise him" with some chocolates and a note saying something like: "Sorry I'm a mess, I shouldn't put this on you, thank you for being cool about it"?

I feel I might come along even more pushy/desperate but I do really want to sort of say I'm sorry for just putting all this out there because it's not really his business.

I don't know, I think it would be better if you just invite him to eat/drink and just tell him, instead of the chocolates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom