• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT3| Friends of Dorothy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sagitario

Did any of you queers get a PS4? I see a lot of Pokemon talk, but no excitement for the new consoles?

Getting one on the 29th (that's when it launches in MX). I don't have you on PSN, right?
I have absolutely 0 hype/excitement for the new hardware. There isn't a single game [right now] I want to play/try on them.
I already paid for the console, but I am not planning to purchase any retail game yet.

Dead Man

I met my first proclaimed chubby chaser tonight. Weird.

They tend to be. Not that there is anything wrong with chubby guys (<3) but I find most people who call themselves a chaser of anything or have a narrow preference in body attributes tend to be a bit weird.

scarlet

CmRlSDK.jpg

Here’s what we know: An insanely hot man with a beard wearing a little Speedo was KICKED OUT of a Florida football game. Yes, you read that correctly. This man was kicked out for looking hot in a Speedo. It’s sick. It’s unfair. I THOUGHT THIS WAS AMERICA?

#justice4speedobeardedfootballdudeunfunfunf

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/ridiculously-hot-dude-in-a-speedo-gets-unjustly-kicked-out-o

vBYs45n.gif

daripad

Did any of you queers get a PS4? I see a lot of Pokemon talk, but no excitement for the new consoles?

No and it seems that I'll never do it. Lots of depressing games there.

Now, a WiiU is possible but only when I have the money.

In the meanwhile 3DS and Pokemon are enough for me.

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
An insanely hot man with a beard wearing a little Speedo was KICKED OUT of a Florida football game.

They were probably just forcefully taking him to a barber to have his nasty beard cleaned up. There's clearly an attractive person under that Abe Lincoln nonsense.

mantidor

Mantidor, you have to see this from the Mario review thread:

i4CsOVpBY1CYv.gif

I loled hard

Yeah I was browsing it but I still didn't get it at first because I browse in my phone and I disable avatars to save bandwidth, so I didn't recognize it, other posts made it clear.

I don't care about reviews anymore they could give 3D world 6s and 7s and I would be there day 1, but I'm glad the game is shutting some mouths here and everywhere.

Mr_Zombie

Why are you buying a console if there isn't a single game that interest you on the system and you're not hyped into getting it? It just doesn't make sense.

Already took friday off :D

I see many people on GAF state this on various occasions (usually when there's a new console or a hyped game released) but is this really a thing? I can take only 26 days off from work during a year and I would never waste them for a game.

Caladrius

I will get a playstation 4 next year when there are more games closer to the horizon. I have Nintendo titles and a PS3 back-catalog to snag.

I heard of this player yesterday on Giant Bomb! Coincidences!

I have lots of types, and bigger types are included. He seems good from that photo.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus

Nope. Don't have any money + no games that I have to play right now. I'll probably try and get one when FFXV and KH3 come out.

EDIT: I forgot about FFXIV. I don't know when that comes out but it might be a system seller for me.

RM8

PS4 is essentially a Resogun player at the moment, and unsurprisingly Mexican prices are idiotic. Yeah, not itching to buy one. I can't believe how bland and unappealing the entire PS4 and XB1 lineups are (to me, obviously). Let's be honest, if you early adopt right now it's mostly because of the shiny new hardware.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
PS4 is essentially a Resogun player at the moment, and unsurprisingly Mexican prices are idiotic. Yeah, not itching to buy one. I can't believe how bland and unappealing the entire PS4 and XB1 lineups are (to me, obviously). Let's be honest, if you early adopt right now it's mostly because of the shiny new hardware.

Go PC and never look back. You can even emulate most of your games at higher res.

RM8

Oh believe me, my relatively newfound love for PC gaming was a pretty huge hit for my interest in home consoles :p Now that PC is getting fighters my PS3 is collecting dust big time. And it's an issue because my PS3 is white :D

3DS and PC are pretty much all I've played this year.

Sagitario

Why are you buying a console if there isn't a single game that interest you on the system and you're not hyped into getting it? It just doesn't make sense.
I had the money and the store was having a sale on all Sony products back in July, and that included PS4 pre-orders: cheaper price + 20% off + 6 (to 12, your choice) monthly interest free payments.
I was going to get one eventually anyway.

I see many people on GAF state this on various occasions (usually when there's a new console or a hyped game released) but is this really a thing? I can take only 26 days off from work during a year and I would never waste them for a game.
I only get two periods of 2 weeks each (and I can't choose when, it's always July and December) and I wouldn't do that either. Arriving late or leaving early one day is as far as I would go for a game/system.

Caladrius

Nope. This guy is super hot (he's a spin instructor) and his boyfriend is very large. We talked about football for a while and then he revealed that the player he'd most likely sleep with is Richie Incognito.

Different strokes, I suppose.

As someone who's attracted to chubs, I couldn't possibly think of sleeping with him unless he was giving me money.

I got this guys number on OKC, and we just started texting tonight. I asked him his name, and it was something I had never heard before.

So I said "ah so your username is your real name? that's a pretty interesting name. not gonna lie, tonight is the first time I've heard of it."
Was this rude/stupid, or am I over thinking things? lol

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I got this guys number on OKC, and we just started texting tonight. I asked him his name, and it was something I had never heard before.

So I said "ah so your username is your real name? that's a pretty interesting name. not gonna lie, tonight is the first time I've heard of it."

Was this rude/stupid, or am I over thinking things? lol

Over thinking it. It is not a common name so you were curious to ask. No harm done IMO and check how he reacted towards it but seriously don't think much about it.

RM8

Thinking of retiring next year?
I'm most likely quitting my job soon because I've had enough of it, I don't want to be involved with government ever again. But then I recently got a pretty nice surprise bonus and now I'm thinking of staying until... March, maybe :p

Once unemployed, I plan on working on my thesis HARDCORE, because it's been frozen for months. And afterwards, ideally with a new job, I want to study a second degree, this time related to languages, because I decided I want to make a career change and I feel like it's not too late :D I want to super-polish my English and especially Japanese and be a translator, maybe abroad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom