• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT3| Friends of Dorothy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Isaac

Getting one on the 29th (that's when it launches in MX). I don't have you on PSN, right?
I have absolutely 0 hype/excitement for the new hardware. There isn't a single game [right now] I want to play/try on them.
I already paid for the console, but I am not planning to purchase any retail game yet.

I don't think I have you on PSN, which I find a little crazy. What's your id? I have my PS4 on right now, so I can just add you right away. Resogun is a lot of fun, so we might be able to co-op on that. Also I've been playing Killzone and that is a lot of fun especially playing with a group of gaffers. I still have ACIV to get through too. I'm very happy with my purchase so far. It was my first time lining up for any video game related launch. My boss and his brother also lined up, and we were all able to get one. Also yes I took Friday off, and it was worth it. I don't take any other days off anyway, so I don't feel bad using it at all.

Hi guys, I planed to do excercise when I get home but when I am super tired right now. Good night, sweet dreams for everyone.

Do it in the morning. I'm way too exhausted at the end of the day to do any exercise. Doing it in the morning also energizes me up for the day, so give it a shot. [:

Do it in the morning. I'm way too exhausted at the end of the day to do any exercise. Doing it in the morning also energizes me up for the day, so give it a shot. [:

Yeah, your mind is fresh and pliant in the morning, after the days stressors you're more inclined to convolute excuses or wrap yourself up in aversion towards any more perceived difficulty.

This actually relates to me procrastinating now on meditating for another hour. In the morning it's easy, but closer to bed time I get pretty lazy.

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
I had the money and the store was having a sale on all Sony products back in July, and that included PS4 pre-orders: cheaper price + 20% off + 6 (to 12, your choice) monthly interest free payments.
I was going to get one eventually anyway.
But if you're not going to use it for a year or two, you can always give it away to someone more needy.
SzxbMPc.gif

Kangi

If I may divert from fat guys and game consoles, HRC released its 2013 MEI. See how your city scored if you're in a U.S. major city.

Though on the subject of game consoles, Wii U's ability to view PDFs is useful.

If I may divert from fat guys and game consoles, HRC released its 2013 MEI. See how your city scored if you're in a U.S. major city.

Though on the subject of game consoles, Wii U's ability to view PDFs is useful.

Orlando, FL

79/100

Much better than I expected!

Is it Dick Scott or the whole legislature that's the problem?

While Scott is a whole lotta problems himself, both chambers of the state legislature are about 65% Republican.. Even though the majority of the population is Democratic, the other side wins because old people tend to vote more often.

Caladrius

While Scott is a whole lotta problems himself, both chambers of the state legislature are about 65% Republican.. Even though the majority of the population is Democratic, the other side wins because old people tend to vote more often.

Oi.

Coming in from New England it's been a bit of a shock to see the crappy state of affairs. I'm not sure if I'm going to stay for more than I have to until things start looking up.

Rayis

My city got 63/100, not too shabby considering it's Texas but it's still bad considering our mayor is gay, though she's still pretty conservative and has mentioned she'd be Republican if it wasn't for the homophobia ;/ every city should be at a 100.

bsej87

Welp, grew up in a tiny, racist city outside of Baton Rouge and now live in New Orleans. Can't say I disagree with the assessment of BR at a 7 and Nola at a 91 lol

red13th

Nope. This guy is super hot (he's a spin instructor) and his boyfriend is very large. We talked about football for a while and then he revealed that the player he'd most likely sleep with is Richie Incognito.

Richie-Incognito-7041.jpg

Different strokes, I suppose.

Incognito is a horrible human being and he's not even hot. :(

Bladenic

Depends on what you like and what you imagine it to be like. I can't really vouch for its club scene as I'm an ol' prudish fuddy duddy that doesn't enjoy clubs.

I was referring to the culture, art, music, food, etc. Although I'm dying to go to Mardi Gras one year. For the booze and titays.

bsej87

I was referring to the culture, art, music, food, etc. Although I'm dying to go to Mardi Gras one year. For the booze and titays.

In that aspect, it's pretty great. There's multiple festivals, cultural events, etc. at all points of the year along with some pretty great music festivals. Being a theatre person, they recently started a pretty amazing cabaret series with some of the most prominent theatre stars performing and I have no idea how they convinced all these people to come do a show at the tiny theatre. (Real) Mardi Gras is superbly fun and easily the best time to be in the city as everyone collectively fights each other to catch coconuts and decorated womens' shoes! It actually ends up being pretty exhausting if you try to catch most of the parades as the carnival season lasts multiple weeks with several parades (http://www.mardigrasneworleans.com/schedule.html). Bourbon St. Mardi Gras is an awful tourist trap of debauchery and absolutely zero regard for the actual purpose/spirit/meaning of Mardi Gras. It's really more like a separate event entirely that keeps the worst tourists in a designated area. Try being completely sloshed and exposing yourself outside the French Quarter and you will get arrested super quick.

Downside: Super corrupt politics, pretty entrenched institutionalized racism, and you'll end up super disappointed in most "good" food in the rest of the country.

RM8

Hands. Can you explain to me how would you eat a tostada otherwise? Unless you want to crush it with a fork and then eating it with a spoon or something :p

Hands. Can you explain to me how would you eat a tostada otherwise? Unless you want to crush it with a fork and then eating it with a spoon or something :p

Unless you've got the mouth big enough to one-shot it and enough telekinesis to make sure nothing spills out, fork is probably the way to go for a first-timer. Ratsky strikes me as the type of person to bite off more than he can chew, for whatever reason.

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom