• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT3| Friends of Dorothy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RM8

I think I'm going to try it, my fear is for the package to get "lost" in its way, this is Brazil, I wouldn't be surprised :p, other brasilian GAFers have been succesful so maybe there is hope.

Also, most of my friends bailed out on me tonight :( maybe is the universe talking and I really should just stay home and play some games.
Buy from Play Asia or CD Universe and choose FedEx or Express respectively. Shipping is around $25 USD, but I'm guessing still cheaper than your local prices, and more than worth it if you buy more than one game. FedEx never falls, it's super safe and quick.

---
Ahaha Pacquiao is cute :3

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man

Sagitario

Ahaha Pacquiao is cute :3
it1Dg160vI8R1.gif

You got an xbone?
6UytWHR.png
No, silly... you are getting the old X360 (funny how that applies to both)

mantidor

Buy from Play Asia or CD Universe and choose FedEx or Express respectively. Shipping is around $25 USD, but I'm guessing still cheaper than your local prices, and more than worth it if you buy more than one game. FedEx never falls, it's super safe and quick.

$25 for shipping? haha I might as well buy them here, the prices are higher but at that shipping cost it's not worth it.

I did buy Ouendam through play asia back in Colombia, cheapest shipping, it arrived like a month later lol but it arrived.

RM8

$25 for shipping? haha I might as well buy them here, the prices are higher but at that shipping cost it's not worth it.

I did buy Ouendam through play asia back in Colombia, cheapest shipping, it arrived like a month later lol but it arrived.
Well, I never buy only one game, it becomes a better deal than local Mexican prices starting from two games :p Especially if one of them is dirt cheap (I bought Super Monkey Ball DS for $5 USD :p).

Caladrius

I know this is off topic but PERSONA 5 IS HAPPENING ON PS3 GUYS I'M SO HAPPY I COULD CRY

It's a damn good thing for me too. That means I can put off a PS4 purchase for quite some time and my PS3 purchase is made all the more valid.

All the people that sold their PS3's to fund their PS4's and wanting this: HAHA.

I think re-selling consoles in general is stupid. You're never going to get back the investment you made.
I bought a PSP and ended up selling it twice before I realized that the games were still there and I would always want to go back to them. The only time I sell systems anymore is when BC makes the console redundant.

My dad actually sold all of my 64 games without asking first in order to buy GTA San Andreas. Guess how long he played it?

12. Fucking. Hours.

There's a retro game store a few towns over that's selling 64 games and consoles but I don't know if I should get them or not at this point. (I know cartridges oxidize after long enough but I don't remember how long it takes for that to happen.)
Paper Mario without the polygon drawing errors and Rare's N64 catalog are extremely tempting.

RM8

I wish I could get the hype for Persona. Somehow, I'm never in the mood for wordy RPGs anymore :/

EDIT: Lol, that's one salty, huge port begging thread.

scarlet

Prepare for an assful ;) http://metro.co.uk/2013/11/24/im-a-...s-a-step-too-far-for-the-jungle-boys-4200070/ (maybe NSFW, not sure)

Been watching I'm A Celebrity: Get Me Out Of Here for the past week, there have been 3 hot men in it (not sure if everyone will agree - different tastes and all). Joey Essex (handsome, nice abs), Kian from Westlife (super handsome) and Vincent Simone (damn fine ass... ;) )

Never watch the show, but I love Mark Wright
and Kirk Norcross for "a reason"

RM8

I really thought it was going to be on 3DS after the big numbers for SMTIV.

Plus, lol, just imagine the meltdown. It'd be glorious. For that reason alone it should have been on 3DS. People are already whining about 3DS getting a spin-off.

Caladrius

I really thought it was going to be on 3DS after the big numbers for SMTIV.

Plus, lol, just imagine the meltdown. It'd be glorious. For that reason alone it should have been on 3DS. People are already whining about 3DS getting a spin-off.

Platform warz r srs bsns

I, for one, am excited to have a potential ass-kicking party of Makoto, Yu, Kanji, Teddie and Junpei

Didn't Persona 4 come out on PS2 two years after the PS3 came out?

I dunno. I never played the Persona series, and I guess I won't be playing it this gen either lol. I've seen it a lot, but I've really only played the Devil Survivor series and SMT Strange Journey + IV. Personally I prefer the Devil Survivor spinoffs.

RM8

Console wars are amazing <3 I hope they get more and more heated, they're super fun to watch.

I only go full fanboy mode when I encounter the usual GAF anti-Sticker Star circlejerk these days. I even taunt haters with sales numbers and stuff :p But always within the realm of the reasonable. You won't see me getting banned, I promise.

RM8

Thousands.

I don't even look at the console wars garbage. So much negative energy being put into such a pointless endeavor. I hate arguments, doubly so when it's about stupid shit.
Don't take them seriously, it becomes fun :p Supposed grown up men getting super angry and irrationally defensive, stating super ridiculous stuff, cherry picking data, making a huge deal out of everything, being incredibly obtuse, etc.

Thousands.

I don't even look at the console wars garbage. So much negative energy being put into such a pointless endeavor. I hate arguments, doubly so when it's about stupid shit.

There was a "post pics from next gen" thread and someone was talking about how ugly the pictures were. I thought they looked fine. That's actually what's making me reconsider getting a powerful gaming PC. I feel like we'd all enjoy N64 level graphics if we never got anything better to compare them to.

RM8

I enjoy N64 graphics, this year I bought Goemon's Great Adventure for my launch N64 that has never been repaired <3
I'm old.

daripad

I enjoy N64 graphics, this year I bought Goemon's Great Adventure for my launch N64 that has never been repaired <3
I'm old.

N64 graphics look bad. PSX graphics look even worse.

Fortunately those are the only games that have aged badly graphically, the rest of the consoles have some pretty looking games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom