• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT3| Friends of Dorothy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burbeting

Banned
Anyone into The Hunger Games? Loved the first movie, can't wait to watch the 2nd one, hopefully this weekend :D

Read the books, and have watched the movies (Saw Catching Fire this Wednesday, thanks my country :>). They are pretty decent all in all, but have never been anything mindblowing.

scarlet

both glasses and beards are meh

3EdZ2XH.gif

Mr_Zombie

WTF are you supposed to do then until your eyes heal?

Not exposing your eyes to bright light, that for sure.
It's not like TV and computers/consoles are the only entertainment nowadays, right?

I got adventurous with yesterday's haircut. For me atleast. I kinda like it, might even take more off in a few weeks.

And beards with glasses is da Bess.

You look great :)

Day 14 of beard. And it's becoming glorious.
And glasses are the best.

qhJ5zm0.gif

Also, I've just noticed that The Outs has only 6 episodes and I've already seen them all. :(
That was a really nice comedic/melodramatic webseries.

Dany

Banned
"sticking it out" also, it was discsused in hte previous pages but i was dating multiple folks at once, just a dinner, coffee and hanging out and then it just widdled down to .... no one

;_; they all suck

ivysaur12

Banned
"sticking it out" also, it was discsused in hte previous pages but i was dating multiple folks at once, just a dinner, coffee and hanging out and then it just widdled down to .... no one

;_; they all suck

Single life is the best life because then you get to spend your Fridays training your competitive Pokemon team!

hahaahaahaha

hahah
ahha

hah

:-(

Sai-kun

Banned
But he's right. Sorry MexiGayGaf but mexican food is bland.

Single life is the best life because then you get to spend your Fridays training your competitive Pokemon team!

hahaahaahaha

hahah
ahha

hah

no it's great

you start drinking and playing roguelikes/animal crossing

and then around midnight you go out dancing

then come back and make food and play more animal crossing

best friday

Caladrius

I sort of like being single because that means I can be an unkempt douchebag whenever I want.

Also: Watching a movie at the community center + Hot guy who runs the community center 1 &1/2 feet away on the same sofa + said sofa vibrating due to his foot wriggling=

Also also while getting 3D world today I decided to get Katamari Forever. I knew it was going to be a game that reused quite a few levels but I'm 30 stages in and have seen 1 new level.(I own all the other games.)
Gamestop lets you return the used game before 7 days for any reason right? :(

Some people just don't have any manners. Ignore him.
unless he's hot
Oh, he is hot.

stare at him back and say "hello?'

weird I know. kids nowadays don't know how tot talk to other folks.
No you don't understand we are friends but I have him in all my classes and I catch him staring 3 or 4 times in each class and i just idk he is too hot and aaaahhhh!

I'm just gonna let it go. Maybe that's the way he is but fuck he could at least look at people who are easier on the eye or something :V

Dany

Banned
Perhaps you are easy on the eye. Don't discredit yourself. Also personality>appearance. So don't get hung up on that. :p

daripad

hahaahaahaha

hahah
ahha

hah

I'm doing the same tonight, just to say goodbye to videogames for two or three weeks. I just need to EV train and get the moves and everything will be done.

I'm sick today, I don't feel like doing anything anyway, I studied too much today already in my condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom