• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT3| Friends of Dorothy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. F

Banned
I used to call myself bi back in the day as means to not fully come out. Sorta like a shield. I wonder how many ppl do the same?

I can see that being the case for some, but in my own case it was genuine. Had legitimate feelings of attraction towards women in high school and was in a couple of brief relationships. I acknowledged feelings of attraction toward men too, but growing up in a small town of mostly straight people there wasn't really any opportunity to explore that. University and being in a new city opened things up a lot.

Grakl

Reddit, but: I laughed so hard at this comment tree Whoops, that isn't the comment tree. But This one, which is attached to that

Does anyone have that llama(?) "fabulous" .gif?

JYmYIYD.gif

Rayis

speaking of bi guys, I have this sexual fantasy of me and a girl double teaming a bi guy, It's such a weird and specific fetish, but I'd love if it happened. I wouldn't focus on the girl at all but it's an interesting scenario to say the least.

speaking of bi guys, I have this sexual fantasy of me and a girl double teaming a bi guy, It's such a weird and specific fetish, but I'd love if it happened. I wouldn't focus on the girl at all but it's an interesting scenario to say the least.

Not really, I've had that fantasy once or twice

edit: Didn't notice Arcipello's gif till now. WOW! Yes please :)

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan

Wanna hang out?

I used to call myself bi back in the day as means to not fully come out. Sorta like a shield. I wonder how many ppl do the same?

I called myself bi for the longest time, but it was true at the time; my desires have gotten more and more gay as time went on, for whatever reason. I joke about going through a "straight phase," but it's really true: I was only interested in women for maybe the first year of becoming sexually aware, then just become gayer and gayer since.

I got pounded by this gorgeous dom while I ate out a UChicago law student :p I didn't enjoy the eating out part much, to be honest; the experience is why I'll call myself homoflexible or gay most days.

Rayis

Not really, I've had that fantasy once or twice

edit: Didn't notice Arcipello's gif till now. WOW! Yes please :)
Oh, that's nice, perhaps my fetishes are more common than I thought

CHEEZMO™;50312994 said:
Wanna hang out?
Sure, your place at 9 tomorrow ;)

I got pounded by this gorgeous dom while I ate out a UChicago law student :p I didn't enjoy the eating out part much, to be honest; the experience is why I'll call myself homoflexible or gay most days.
that sounds so yummy, I'm jealous hahahaha

I share a similar fantasy. Except I would be the lucky pierre.

Yeah that'd be pretty great.

I dunno, It sounds awesome in theory, but I always worry that threesomes would be awkward in practice.

daripad

Well, I already talked privately to a friend to come out to her, but...she didn't believe it at first, then she was desperately trying to negate it, then she accepted it but started to tell me that it she would respect me but it was a sinful thing by god and lalalala, then I told her I was just trolling and that I was not gay just to stop that annoying conversation.
Now I plan on not talking to her like we used to, and definitly won't trust her anymore.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
Well, I already talked privately to a friend to come out to her, but...she didn't believe it at first, then she was desperately trying to negate it, then she accepted it but started to tell me that it she would respect me but it was a sinful thing by god and lalalala, then I told her I was just trolling and that I was not gay just to stop that annoying conversation.
Now I plan on not talking to her like we used to, and definitly won't trust her anymore.

Sad to hear that.

Sibylus

Banned
If you are a bottom and have not been spitroasted, you haven't lived.

Seriously, there's like no point in having sex any other way as far as I can tell
DAYM. Daym. Is it getting hot in here, or is just me.

I didn't expect so much of a reaction! Seriously, you like the one thing, you like the other thing.... maybe you would like them together? :p

I'm honestly surprised people didn't know what the term meant.. I mean, its pretty self explanatory when you think about it.

One of my partners said it meant something different in her day, so *shrug*

(Is this a good time to mention that one of my partners in said situation was a trans woman?)

MarkusRJR

Anyone here know how long it takes for wisdom teeth removals to heal? I've been stuck in a daze for 5 days now and my cheeks haven't gotten any less swollen. I'm too embarrassed to go shopping cause I haven't been able to brush my teeth and I look like a chipmunk.

I have no work until Wednesday so if any of you guys have any good recommendations (games, music, books, movies, TV shows, etc) I'm willing to hear you guys out. I'm dying from boredom.

If you are a bottom and have not been spitroasted, you haven't lived.

Seriously, there's like no point in having sex any other way as far as I can tell
That sounds uncomfortable.

Anyone here know how long it takes for wisdom teeth removals to heal? I've been stuck in a daze for 5 days now and my cheeks haven't gotten any less swollen. I'm too embarrassed to go shopping cause I haven't been able to brush my teeth and I look like a chipmunk.
Are you following the surgeon's instructions? Rinsing with warm salt water, using a warm compress, etc. It will take weeks to fully heal, but the swelling shouldn't be lasting too long. (Had mine (three to be exact) taken out in December.)

MarkusRJR

Are you following the surgeon's instructions? Rinsing with warm salt water, using a warm compress, etc. It will take weeks to fully heal, but the swelling shouldn't be lasting too long. (Had mine (three to be exact) taken out in December.)
Yeah I've been following the instructions, it's just taking forever. I got them taken out pretty late though (they were already fucking up my other teeth).

I have no work until Wednesday so if any of you guys have any good recommendations (games, music, books, movies, TV shows, etc) I'm willing to hear you guys out. I'm dying from boredom.

It's been about ten years since I had mine out so I'm trying to remember but I think it only took about a week or so. Though mine healed much faster than my orthodontist expected so my example probably won't be helpful.

Dany

Banned
Maybe my threshold for continuing dates are too low. He clearly sees something more in me than I do in him. I'd be a jerk for going out with him more even though I do enjoy his company.

_Isaac

I had mine taken out about two years ago. It took quite a bit of time for me to heal, but the chipmunk look should go away soon. I think it took a bit over a week for me not to look so awful. There will still be pain though. I remember I had to lecture the week after and I was still hurting. A little pain stuck around maybe a few weeks and even after that I still had numbness in my lips after a month and a half. I was beginning to think they had done permanent damage but all went well. Anyway don't take the estimates as very accurate. I don't remember very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom