• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT3| Friends of Dorothy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trigger

Maybe it's the virgin in me, but what the hell is spit roasting?

Urban Dictionary said:
A sexual act involving, traditionally, two men and one woman. One man penetrates the woman either in her vagina or anus from behind, the other man receives oral sex from the woman, creating an image resembling a spitroast.

Of course, I'm assuming that there's not a new meaning to the term.

BeesEight

If you are a bottom and have not been spitroasted, you haven't lived.

Seriously, there's like no point in having sex any other way as far as I can tell

:|

Googles...

uGMG9.gif

I love this owl gif.

It's been about ten years since I had mine out so I'm trying to remember but I think it only took about a week or so. Though mine healed much faster than my orthodontist expected so my example probably won't be helpful.

Yeah, mine was just over a week for the cheeks to go down. And I'm not a big fan of ice cream so I wasn't even getting anything out of it.

Yeah I've been following the instructions, it's just taking forever. I got them taken out pretty late though (they were already fucking up my other teeth).

Its just the way it goes. Some people dont get swollen cheeks that last longer than a day, and others such as yourself it might be longer.

Mine was a nightmare, swollen for a couple weeks.

Just dont go outside!

I was lucky in that I didn't get any pain afterwords or swollenness but than the surgeon that did mine was like one of the best in the nation.

KmA

To get this topic off track of questionably lewd activities, let's talk about me!

So, I went to my first Gender and Sexuality meeting at university. It was the first time I was in a room full of people in the same situation as me, though a lot of them were transgender. It was interesting, but I was considerably mouse-y throughout the meeting. And even though I knew everyone in the room had experience being in my situation (I'm still closeted), I still felt considerably out of place. I'm proud of myself for getting my foot in the door and the only reason I went was because I was tired of not being able to say "gay" out loud. I've told a few friends of my orientation but I really don't like focusing on sex issues when talking with friends, even if they do. So I went to the meeting in hopes of having an open forum to voice my problems without judgement. And now I don't know if I should go again because I hate feeling out of place but I know it will be good for me.

I guess typing out what I'm thinking to strangers is much easier than saying it out loud to strangers.

Trigger

To get this topic off track of questionably lewd activities, let's talk about me!

So, I went to my first Gender and Sexuality meeting at university. It was the first time I was in a room full of people in the same situation as me, though a lot of them were transgender. It was interesting, but I was considerably mouse-y throughout the meeting. And even though I knew everyone in the room had experience being in my situation (I'm still closeted), I still felt considerably out of place. I'm proud of myself for getting my foot in the door and the only reason I went was because I was tired of not being able to say "gay" out loud. I've told a few friends of my orientation but I really don't like focusing on sex issues when talking with friends, even if they do. So I went to the meeting in hopes of having an open forum to voice my problems without judgement. And now I don't know if I should go again because I hate feeling out of place but I know it will be good for me.

I guess typing out what I'm thinking to strangers is much easier than saying it out loud to strangers.

You should keep attending. You'll feel less out of place as time passes. You might make a few new buds too! :)

BeesEight

Keep going! I went to one at my university. Dragged a friend of mine so it wouldn't be as awkward. She kept getting hit on :mad:

bigkrev

Normally I poke my head in hear and quickly leave cause it just seems like an extension of popgaf.

Seems like things have gotten a lot more interesting lately though haha

Hello everyone!

Maybe my threshold for continuing dates are too low. He clearly sees something more in me than I do in him. I'd be a jerk for going out with him more even though I do enjoy his company.

What's wrong with him? Does he have mediocre hair or discolored teeth or is it just an undefined quality that's lacking?

Alcoori

You know sometimes you just don't feel it. It's like you're not friends with everyone you meet, even though you might think they're cool.

Don't drag it out, tell him directly that you enjoyed your time with him but you don't feel any romantic interest. It's better to know!

Sai-kun

Banned
Don't drag it out, tell him directly that you enjoyed your time with him but you don't feel any romantic interest. It's better to know!

holy christ this. it's not particularly easy (at least in my experience) but as someone who's been on both sides, it's shit, but also relieving because you move on to the next one.

Trigger

You know sometimes you just don't feel it. It's like you're not friends with everyone you meet, even though you might think they're cool.

Yeah, nothing worse than spending tons of time with a dude only to learn that he's not feeling you.

Dead Man

Keep going, you'll feeel more at home next time.

I just realized It's almost been a year since I last had
penetration
sex.

Yeah, I know some people have been sexless for years (I was about 20 on my first time) but (after ending a 5 year relationship) I miss it :(

Hello folks! It's about time I introduce myself, recently got a gaf account and I've always lurked around this thread.

How ya'll doin? I'm feelin a bit lonely since I've graduated college early and am living with my mom in LA. All my college buddies are in norcal D:

Also being a 22 year old virgin is starting to annoy me.

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
Welcome! We're glad to have you and I'm digging the Paul McCartney avatar.

_Isaac

Hello folks! It's about time I introduce myself, recently got a gaf account and I've always lurked around this thread.

How ya'll doin? I'm feelin a bit lonely since I've graduated college early and am living with my mom in LA. All my college buddies are in norcal D:

Welcome! You don't have any friends in LA?

Dead Man

Saw a couple young kids walking hand in hand today, they looked nervous as hell, it's not a small town where I live, but it's not a big one either. They saw me coming and I could see one clasp the others hand to make sure they didn't let go. It was so sweet, but a bit sad. Anyway, it reminded me a bit of this short film I saw a few days ago:

Chicken - Irish Gay Short Film

It's really short, less than 3 minutes, but I like it a lot.

Atlantis

The username/avatar combo is making me feel warm and fuzzy.

Dead Man

Howdy.

Welcome! We're glad to have you and I'm digging the Paul McCartney avatar.

DAMN! LOL

Also, fuck being emotional and going on youtube. Bloody onions. Australian Gay Rights

FYC

Banned

Welcome!

Trigger

A Persona 4 fan and a fellow LBGT gaffer? You're good peoples.

Emitan

Hello fellow 22 year old virgin. TBH I don't really care about sex that much...

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.

OH MY GOD YOUR USERNAME/AVATAR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom