• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT3| Friends of Dorothy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickcv

Hello folks! It's about time I introduce myself, recently got a gaf account and I've always lurked around this thread.

How ya'll doin? I'm feelin a bit lonely since I've graduated college early and am living with my mom in LA. All my college buddies are in norcal D:

Also being a 22 year old virgin is starting to annoy me.

welcome on board! Now if something bad happens to anyone in gaygaf we'll know who is jinxing it!

Yeah and thanks :)

We is good people :)

happy birthday dude!

-------

here's my gaming related plush collection btw:

V2AtRhz.jpg

twjQL6B.jpg

m8EAyaz.jpg

PJTP7mG.jpg

BrryCP1.jpg

ZIhjplB.jpg

9rWuXkn.jpg

bsej87

Hello folks! It's about time I introduce myself, recently got a gaf account and I've always lurked around this thread.

How ya'll doin? I'm feelin a bit lonely since I've graduated college early and am living with my mom in LA. All my college buddies are in norcal D:

Also being a 22 year old virgin is starting to annoy me.

Someone else has an Angela Lansbury avatar and is in GayGAF? You're one of my favorite people already.

Oh my god, I just got the best idea.

Gaydar for Google Glass.

Using special infrared technology, your glasses can used a baked-in setting to display relationship status, orientation, etc. and will likewise pick it up from phones. For example, Brad might have his phone set to display as straight and in an open relationship, while Lacey could have hers set to single and bi.

It would solve so many problems.

nickcv

Could you put those in quote tags please!?

Like I said, I envy your collection. I just have Light Blue Yoshi :( How is the Bowser one? I've seen that one here but it is very expensive for me

Dat lack of quote tags tho

sorry about the image size guys, i posted it from my smartphone and i didn't realize they were so big!

about the Bowser plush, is actually one of my favorites, along with the Donkey Kong one. It's also one of the biggest, it should be about 25 cm tall

I don't really know how much each of em costs, because they are all presents from my bf: from time to time he buys me one.

Opiate

So gay men get friendzoned too? I'm not sure why that's surprising to me.

Men act like they don't "friendzone" women, but they do. The 75% of women they don't find "hot" are basically ignored -- as if they don't exist -- which is frankly much worse.

Delio

Of course Gay men friendzone other gays. Being gay doesnt automatically net you any guy who also happens to be gay.

daripad

Hey gaygaf, show your Luigi hats here :p

I don't have any experience in dating, but I think it is pretty obvious that gay relationships work almost like straight relationships. The only thing that I consider very different is the difficulty to get a couple because you are just not able to tell if someone is gay or not.

I don't have any experience in dating, but I think it is pretty obvious that gay relationships work almost like straight relationships. The only thing that I consider very different is the difficulty to get a couple because you are just not able to tell if someone is gay or not.

Gots mine on, cant wait.

daripad

Gots mine on, cant wait.
Same here. I always dreamed of a Luigi's mansion secuel since I finished the original game and it will come true in a week. The game seems to be done right, with good decisions here and there to flesh out the experience and make it another great adventure on nintendo's side.

Magnus

Three months in with my man; everything's going very well. I'll tag my concern though; sex-related.

I'm still very new to good ol' buttsex. Anal sex just feels...uncomfortable to me, disconcerting even, as a bottom. I reached a point with my guy when we really tried it for the first time last month that I was enjoying it a little. More than anything, my satisfaction was primarily coming from seeing and feeling him being satisfied. For me, the physical discomfort was still ever-present.

Maybe I'm just not a bottom, I don't know. But that'd be awful at this point, seeing as how he's almost exclusively a top, and mentally, I definitely want to be -- and FEEL like -- a bottom.

I'm also still just a little weirded out by all the attention on me pooper. I wash religiously, but damn if bottoming doesn't feel like taking a shit. I can't disassociate the feelings from one another. And that's just not a feeling I want to have in bed. Haha.

Advice? lol.

I don't like the term "friendzone".
Maybe I'm just not a bottom, I don't know. But that'd be awful at this point, seeing as how he's almost exclusively a top, and mentally, I definitely want to be -- and FEEL like -- a bottom.
If you don't like it, don't make yourself. If you don't feel comfortable with something, that's that.

If something isn't something you'd want to do to your body solo, it probably isn't something you should be bothering with for other people. If you're still that interested in "bottoming", then mess around with some toys and see if you feel comfortable.

Never ever make yourself do sex you're uncomfortable with.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
So gay men get friendzoned too? I'm not sure why that's surprising to me.

Men act like they don't "friendzone" women, but they do. The 75% of women they don't find "hot" are basically ignored -- as if they don't exist -- which is frankly much worse.

Gay men are sometimes worse. Some wont even be your friend if you look a certain way i.e. fat.

Magnus

I don't like the term "friendzone".

If you don't like it, don't make yourself. If you don't feel comfortable with something, that's that.

If something isn't something you'd want to do to your body solo, it probably isn't something you should be bothering with for other people. If you're still that interested in "bottoming", then mess around with some toys and see if you feel comfortable.

Never ever make yourself do sex you're uncomfortable with.

Totally. I've just always been advised that everyone goes through a discomfort 'hump', if you will, when bottoming early on. Just deciding if I want to push through it (so to speak, lol) or just give up, deciding that it'll never get better. I want to anyway, for him and for me; in my head, I love the idea of it.

Trigger

Three months in with my man; everything's going very well. I'll tag my concern though; sex-related.

I'm still very new to good ol' buttsex. Anal sex just feels...uncomfortable to me, disconcerting even, as a bottom. I reached a point with my guy when we really tried it for the first time last month that I was enjoying it a little. More than anything, my satisfaction was primarily coming from seeing and feeling him being satisfied. For me, the physical discomfort was still ever-present.

I'm also still just a little weirded out by all the attention on me pooper. I wash religiously, but damn if bottoming doesn't feel like taking a shit. I can't disassociate the feelings from one another. And that's just not a feeling I want to have in bed. Haha.

Advice? lol.

Have you tried practicing on your own?

Gay men are sometimes worse. Some wont even be your friend if you look a certain way i.e. fat.

I've always found online profiles like that funny. "I'm just looking for friends.......except if you're fem, fat, black, under age blah, over age blah, etc etc." I'd be bothered by it if it wasn't for the fact that I'm almost 100% certain that those kind of people wouldn't make for good friends anyway. :p

neojubei

Have you tried practicing on your own?

I've always found online profiles like that funny. "I'm just looking for friends.......except if you're fem, fat, black, under age blah, over age blah, etc etc." I'd be bothered by it if it wasn't for the fact that I'm almost 100% certain that those kind of people wouldn't make for good friends anyway. :p

One of the main reasons I canceled all my online dating accounts.

_Isaac

Yeah it is if one person has feelings for the other. Friendzone sucks because you'll be just a friend while the guy you like is off dating other guys.

Being a friend is still better than just not talking to him. I never understood the mindset of just wanting to completely remove someone from your life just because you can't have him or something like that. I would still like the company from someone I like so much.

Advice? lol.

If you still don't like it after a good while and after a bunch of practice and preparation, then it's probably not for you, and if he isn't okay with that then you two are probably not really sexually compatible. At that point, if you don't want to continue with the constant discomfort and sacrifice just to please the other person, then you might want to break up or look into opening up the relationship.

Sex question.

Top here. Is there any way to make sure things aren't ridiculously messy but still fuck raw when you're doing a dude? No matter how much they wash it feels like I always just rip them open and having to take scalding showers, wash clothes as soon as possible, etc. is just so inconvenient.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Being a friend is still better than just not talking to him. I never understood the mindset of just wanting to completely remove someone from your life just because you can't have him or something like that. I would still like the company from someone I like so much.

It's more a reminder of what you can't have (sex/relationship). Why would you stick around that?

neojubei

It would be painful to see the person you like date dumb idiots that isn't you. Unrequited Love is a bad thing. I'd rather move on and forget the person rather than being friends and having feelings for him.

_Isaac

Sex question.

Top here. Is there any way to make sure things aren't ridiculously messy but still fuck raw when you're doing a dude? No matter how much they wash it feels like I always just rip them open and having to take scalding showers, wash clothes as soon as possible, etc. is just so inconvenient.

Rip them open? As in blood? If you're talking about poop, then maybe having a little bit more fiber in their diet would make it less messy. Sometimes, that's what gives you the clean poops with a clean first wipe.

BeesEight

Pretty sure they're not looking for friends.

Trigger

Sex question.

Are spoilers really necessary? The policy on sex advice confuses me.

Washing down there regularly is the only way. Is it an issue of the partner not "feeling" clean? lol, because that may be more mental than physical.

_Isaac

It's more a reminder of what you can't have (sex/relationship). Why would you stick around that?

It would be painful to see the person you like date dumb idiots that isn't you. Unrequited Love is a bad thing. I'd rather move on and forget the person rather than being friends and having feelings for him.

This just sounds so weird to me. I'd stick around because I like him and therefore I like his company. That company/friendship is just that rewarding that I can move past the "pain" of not being able to be in a sex/relationship with him. I also feel happy for him if he's finding someone he likes. I would feel very sad having someone like that removed from my life completely.

Sai-kun

Banned

cheesy smile because i was fucking wasted at this point.

TheSeks

CHEEZMO™;50525484 said:
Sam from MGR is hot.

...Pretty boy! Show me what you really believe in!

_Isaac said:
This just sounds so weird to me. I'd stick around because I like him and therefore I like his company.

Except some people are trying to have a relationship with the person/have sex with that person and being denied makes it a waste of time. Why hang around with someone that doesn't feel that goal? Yes, you can be their friend. Yes, that is possible. Some people don't want that. Shallow, yes, but I can understand the mindview.

Think about it from the straight perspective: You scope a girl out and want to have sex with her. She turns you down and this is after you get to know her, why would you bother continuing to "pursue" her when you can go pursue someone else. Dropping them may seem "douche"-y but I doubt that's what most people are intending.

_Isaac

...Pretty boy! Show me what you really believe in!

Except some people are trying to have a relationship with the person/have sex with that person and being denied makes it a waste of time. Why hang around with someone that doesn't feel that goal? Yes, you can be their friend. Yes, that is possible. Some people don't want that. Shallow, yes, but I can understand the mindview.

Oh. That makes a bit more sense. The people I've liked in my life, I've pretty much liked everything about them and a friendship with them was valuable for me.

Are spoilers really necessary? The policy on sex advice confuses me.

Washing down there regularly is the only way. Is it an issue of the partner not "feeling" clean? lol, because that may be more mental than physical.

Partner(s). Hopefully settling down soon though.
there is more than enough physical evidence to back up what I'm saying in terms of "feeling" clean. My first dude fling was never anywhere near as messy as any of the other guys I've fucked which is what's so perplexing about it.

TheSeks

Oh. That makes a bit more sense. The people I've liked in my life, I've pretty much liked everything about them and a friendship with them was valuable for me.

Well, some people aren't in it for the friendship. They're in it for the sex and/or potential relationship. Friendship happens later for some people.

Or they really like the person so getting "friend-zoned"/"sorry, I see us as just friends" makes them think they wasted their time with that person/trying to be with that person.

Dany

Banned
there is more than enough physical evidence to back up what I'm saying in terms of "feeling" clean. My first dude fling was never anywhere near as messy as any of the other guys I've fucked which is what's so perplexing about it.

Are you taking precautions to STDS and whatnot?

If there isn't trust about 'that' then communication, simply asking 'are you clean, when did you go last?' should be enough.

Trigger

Ah, I see. The open communication is def important. lol, never be afraid to call someone out for poor hygiene unless you're willing to suffer through it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom