• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT3| Friends of Dorothy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grakl

Poor wording on my part there. I'm not in College at the moment, finished that recently and am having a little break. I'm going to university next year though.

And yeah, I'm single. I had a boyfriend in college which made things a lot easier for me, but I'd prefer not to talk about what happened last year. It was a horrible time for me.

Oh, alright. Being at a uni should help you out for sure, depending on how social a person you are. Sorry about what happened last year, that sucks :/. Hope you're doing better now.

Son Of D

Oh, alright. Being at a uni should help you out for sure, depending on how social a person you are. Sorry about what happened last year, that sucks :/. Hope you're doing better now.
Yeah my bad for the poor wording. I'm sometimes social, that mostly depends on who I'm with. I used to keep myself to myself, but that's changed over the year. And I'm definitely better now. The thing I'll remember 2013 for is the 180 my life has done. :)

Welcome to the thread! :D Assuming you haven't been lurking for a while, you'll get used to the ebb and flow pretty soon. Tom Daley recently triggered the next cycle of "Post pictures of hot dudes."

Hehe, I'm on mobile at the moment but when I get to my pc I may post a few guys I find hot.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Hello Ratsky. I am doing fine, if not a bit tired.

Games wise I'm a big fan of Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy. Mostly Japanese games to be honest. I have a PS3, Vita, Wii U and 3DS out of the current consoles. I'm a big film fan, even studying them in College. I'll get a list of favourite films later. I've actually started excercising recently, and want to start parkour as it's always interested me.

You sound like a worthy addition to the team!
ybEXxM0.gif

RM8

Last night for the first time I touched a
PS4
. It was good, but a bit underwhelming, honestly. The d
-pad
felt... not good. I can't believe it's a downgrade from the V
ita's d-pad.
. And now I've seen it, and you can't convince me otherwise, this is one wimpy and comparatively small
graphical leap.

I'll still
buy one eventually, most likely by mid 2014.
:p

PS4
-pad
ita's d-pad.
. And now I've seen it, and you can't convince me otherwise, this is one wimpy and comparatively small
graphical leap.

I'll still

Lol Tease

Grakl

PS4
-pad
ita's d-pad.
graphical leap.

I'll still

more interesting than most stories about touching d
ick

Hello Dany. I am doing fine, if not a bit tired.

Games wise I tend to lean a little more towards some Nintendo first party stuff, but I'm also a big fan of Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy. Mostly Japanese games to be honest. I have a PS3, Vita, Wii U and 3DS out of the current consoles. I'm a big film fan, even studying them in College. I'll get a list of favourite films later. I've actually started excercising recently, and want to start parkour as it's always interested me.

I feel like posting in here since I know very few LGBT people, and I have had a lot of difficulty in the past because of it (school in particular). So being in a community with other LGBT people can be a good help. I'm a 22 year old gay male in England.
YAAAAAAAAASSS

scarlet

Hello Dany. I am doing fine, if not a bit tired.

Games wise I tend to lean a little more towards some Nintendo first party stuff, but I'm also a big fan of Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy. Mostly Japanese games to be honest. I have a PS3, Vita, Wii U and 3DS out of the current consoles. I'm a big film fan, even studying them in College. I'll get a list of favourite films later. I've actually started excercising recently, and want to start parkour as it's always interested me.

I feel like posting in here since I know very few LGBT people, and I have had a lot of difficulty in the past because of it (school in particular). So being in a community with other LGBT people can be a good help. I'm a 22 year old gay male in England.

eo0CJVn.gif

Caladrius

Anything to avoid talking about gay issues!

It's NeoGAF. It's inevitable that we tend to gravitate back towards Video Games.

That said we do tend to be negative when we actually do talk about videogames here (myself included, which I didn't realize until after-the-fact once I looked back on it. I'm generally cool headed but once someone actually managed to hit one of my buttons I went into asshole mode.)

Also I noticed this semester that I take way too long to start talking to people.

I liked the first one when that came out. Then I played the second one and I didn't like how they removed like all of the exploration elements so I didn't even finish it, and that's all I know of the series.

Delio

So I talked to the guy I went to houston to see after like two weeks. It was just..kinda dry you know? I can tell he's trying to break his feelings for me and just be friends but it's hard for him. I still feel a bit of stuff for him but bleh i dunno if we can be friends.

I liked the first one when that came out. Then I played the second one and I didn't like how they removed like all of the exploration elements so I didn't even finish it, and that's all I know of the series.

I think the problem is that they found their... niche pretty quickly.

6R4E8aW.png

I'm grasping at straws here but I called him my dear.

Can Jaspanglish become a thing?
You use あなた too much.

彼は日本語とスペイン語が話せる中国人ですか。悪くないわ。

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
If you guys turn this page into KH hate I will cry

Flat Square Stages
Nonsense Story needed to be explain with a google document
Absurd Kawaii Character Design
Overplayed Simple and Clean and that other song
Birth By Sleep its a Star Wars Sized Mess
The only game worth from the entire series remains KH1 where it was less of a mess than what it is now : 3

Go play Tales of Xillia :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom