• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT3| Friends of Dorothy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

scarlet

DAE think guys are most attractive when they're just a little bit chubby? I wouldn't really want to snuggle with someone whose all ripped and jagged and whatnot.

Yes, chubby guys are the best

I swear guys on dating apps/sites take the worst pics of their dicks... it's all POV, lying on bed, crappy lighting, with a floppy dick to the side... geez

You should make a 'How to Take a Proper Dick Pic' tutorial!

HD video please.

RM8

DAE think guys are most attractive when they're just a little bit chubby? I wouldn't really want to snuggle with someone whose all ripped and jagged and whatnot.
I can't say I do. I find definition really attractive, personally. It's obviously not a must by any means, lol, just a big plus.

It's okay, I've kind of given up on it anyway. No one I like likes me back, but my hand will always be there for me.
Aren't you like 8 years old? :p

mantidor

Some chubby-ness is very good, but the limit is a very, very fine line, really hard to pin point for me.

same

17. Still, I don't see myself having sex or having a boyfriend. I'm too socially disconnected.

Oh the wonders of youth.

Never say never, specially at your age, you are kid still.

It's okay, I've kind of given up on it anyway. No one I like likes me back, but my hand will always be there for me.

I used to be like that when I was your age. I was really a good looking guy, but very very shy and introverted. Now I'm happily married -- gay married! As cliche as it sounds, you never know what will happen in the future. No sense in getting depressed if things aren't going your way -- it won't be like that forever.

Caladrius

I'm somewhat optimistic about my prospects. I'm not especially good-looking (I have been hit on before though) and a bit icy, but once the ice is actually broken I'm easy to get along with (if still un-talkative). Unfortunately family life is a pain right now so I can't even start dating until that dies down.

Oh are we talking age? I'm 16 yaay
don't hurt me

So umm idk what the fuck is going on with this guy anymore I mean he talks to me at school and we joke around and stuff but I'm like pretty sure he has me blocked on Facebook lol
oh well.

daripad

Yes, somewhat soft guys are the best for hugging <3 unfortunately I haven't ever hugged a guy with confidence because of typical reasons :(

I'm 19, I'm balanced between being a child and an adult, I guess

scarlet

Iwannaseethereceipts.gif

8Lff7dh.gif

I love me a little chubbiness, but yeah i think there's a line, and for me it varies between people; for one guy I might be fine with more fat on his body compared to another guy, that's why I say I don't have "a type" of men that I like; it varies on an individual basis.

Alrus

I don't mind a bit of chubbiness (my boyfriend is a bit chubby). Not too much though. But some kind of belly is great for hugging and to play with.

Yeah I like a little belly. What I don't like are manhandles/tire and moobs. Like one guy can have a lot more fat than another, and I could like the fatter guy. The way it's distributed on the body determines whether I find it attractive or not.

scarlet

Yeah I like a little belly. What I don't like are manhandles/tire and moobs. Like one guy can have a lot more fat than another, and I could like the fatter guy. The way it's distributed on the body determines whether I find it attractive or not.

Manhandles/tire?

Manhandles/tire?

You've never heard those terms before?? Manhandles (or "love handles") is fat bulging on the sides above the waist. A tire would go around the waist. I'd post pics if I was on the computer, but you can Google it :p

Edit: seems like manhandles is not a term that's used :p but yeah I mean l love handles in the absence of proportional amounts of fat in other areas of the body to balance it out.

scarlet

You've never heard those terms before?? Manhandled (or "love handles") is fat bulging on the sides above the waste. A tire would go around the waist. I'd post pics if I was on the computer, but you can Google it :p

Never heard them before lol.

You meant waist right? I guess i have lil bit of tire. Just a little bit :p

but i'm cursed with chubby cheeks, sigh

Edit: thanks alrus!

Edit:
My kind of chubby

347ERK1.png

Might as well weigh in - I'm 25... and I really don't find chubbiness attractive. I think every person needs a certain amount of body fat to look right (or else you are but a skeleton :p) but yeah I'd rather rub my hands over a nice tight body....

..... gosh

Edit:
My kind of chubby

347ERK1.png

That's kind of a bad angle, unless you just mean cheeks. Either way he's cute.

I like all male bodies, except super extremes of skinny, muscular, or 500 pounds, but I do find chubby or heavier men more attractive and I don't really know why.

Monocle

He's just a huge asshole (and got the nickname Dustin Lance BareBlack). West Hollywood is a small community, and he's known to be a huuuuuuge asshole and also pickup small barely legal kids like Tom.
Damn, what a shame.

Heeeeeeell no.

daemonic

Banned
:(

What did you read about his past?

There were several stories posted by former friends of his, one including his ex-bf, who also happened to be his former manager who supported him through thick and then. The manager/ex went into explicit details about their relationship, the kind of guy he was, and how Hiro cheated on him frequently while lying to his face whenever it came up. Messy relationship drama but hard to say what's true and what isn't.

I found a link to the post back in 2009 but it's since been removed.

RM8

Must be rough being a homo celebrity in Japan. At the same time, they seem to be more okay with transgender celebrities, which is cool, Haruna Ai and Kayo Police are often on TV and not for the "novelty" or their status.
---

I'm so pissed off that the new Ridge Racer game is a phone game and all the tracks on the trailer are rehashed from previous games :mad: Crappy next gen launched without a new Ridge Racer.

Trigger

I find chubbiness attractive in most guys. As long as the guy isn't a slob
and doesn't have a small penis
then I'm not bothered by it.

I've noticed in the past that a lot of you gay gaffers like larger/chubby/bearish men. :p
Add me to that list too, though I'm sure i've made that clear in the past here lol.

RM8

Welp, no wonder I'm single :p

BTW Snake, 3D Sonic is out on the eShop, buy it ASAP. I tried to buy it before leaving for work but the eShop hadn't been updated :(

daemonic

Banned
Must be rough being a homo celebrity in Japan. At the same time, they seem to be more okay with transgender celebrities, which is cool, Haruna Ai and Kayo Police are often on TV and not for the "novelty" or their status.
---

I'm so pissed off that the new Ridge Racer game is a phone game and all the tracks on the trailer are rehashed from previous games :mad: Crappy next gen launched without a new Ridge Racer.

Yes not to mention he is openly gay and from the US -- I don't really think he stood a chance. It's the reverse of having Asian starts trying to breaking out in the west.

Caladrius

I'm not too picky with physiques (not that I can afford to be). As long as they don't tend toward an extreme. (>380, <100, no real restrictions on muscle mass though) As long as they have a nice face I'll be happy with most of what comes my way.

Depending on the guy's height and muscle mass, wouldn't that be... (morbidly) obese rather than chubby? When I hear chubby, I think overweight.

It definitely depends on the guy's height. How the weight is carried and distributed can change it pretty drastically too, along with muscle mass.
I had a thing with a 6'2'' guy who was 250 but he definitely didn't look it.

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
Will continue carrying the torch for tall, slender, femme Euro/French model-types with a lot of chest hair and big, playful eyes.

Y'alls can keep the chubbos. ;)

Masamuna

Depending on the guy's height and muscle mass, wouldn't that be... (morbidly) obese rather than chubby? When I hear chubby, I think overweight.

A guy would probably have to be less than 5'5 for 250 to look morbidly obese. Of course looking at some of these posts it seems everyones definition of chubby seems to be in different ball parks. I'm almost down to 300 (6'2) while my best friend is at the same weight but 5'8. As mentioned before height plays a huge factor. I easily look like I weigh far less than him 0.o

I like all types personally, but it did take relationships/hookups/social/self esteem experience for my spectrum to widen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom