• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT3| Friends of Dorothy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mantidor

I really need to brush up my Japanese, I'm starting to forget :(
So I talked to the guy I went to houston to see after like two weeks. It was just..kinda dry you know? I can tell he's trying to break his feelings for me and just be friends but it's hard for him. I still feel a bit of stuff for him but bleh i dunno if we can be friends.

I thought I was ok with being friends with the guy I liked, I even stopped seeing him that way, and we go out a lot, but it seems I messed up yesterday drunk as hell, and even ripped his t-shirt in some sort of fight apparently, I don't remember anything and I'm dying of remorse, he messaged me later telling me all the stuff, it was embarrassing, it seems I tried to hit on him. And now I feel pretty crappy.

daripad

Thank fuck that Telltale Game of Thrones game is based on the books. I might actually play it now...

Wait, what are you talking about? ASIOAF game that might actually be good? Where do I sign for that? Platforms? Is this a rumor, speculation, where was it announced, what, my hea, I can't even, what?

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Please be ps3 and based on books and everyone's perspectives, please, I want to see that
Renly/Loras romance
and
Oberyn going with guys

I'm thinking that it might be a wholly original story based in the book universe ala The Walking Dead game.

daripad

I'm thinking that it might be a wholly original story based in the book universe ala The Walking Dead game.

aww that's a shame. If it looks interesting I might follow it.

In other news, the guy I'm stalking seems to like every photo he fins on instagram and now it includes pics of girls in hot poses too so I don't believe he is gay. *Sighs*

This is the kind of thing you do when you are single and have plenty of time *Sighs even more*

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
In other news, the guy I'm stalking seems to like every photo he fins on instagram and now it includes pics of girls in hot poses too so I don't believe he is gay. *Sighs*

This is the kind of thing you do when you are single and have plenty of time *Sighs even more*

Maybe he's bi?

That's an unfortunate way of looking at things, but it's surprisingly common. I'd go so far as to say it's just the scared party's paranoia coming through. Not that those scenarios don't happen, I guess.

You could also argue that gay people are the same, though. Closet cases getting into marriages and having kids, but then divorcing, etc.

No one's perfect!

IDK why I have a stigma against bi that if I ever dated one he would just take me as a temporary thing because of society ideals of getting married (with a girl, obviously) or forming a familiy, things like that.

Besides the points already covered about this being pretty unfair...

How old are you anyways? I thought you were pretty young. It perhaps makes sense to worry about the long term/'future' of a relationship if you're getting on and thus have less time to spare and you know that's what you want out of your adult life. Relationships when you're young are about exploration and getting your heart broken anyways, so the particulars of 'how' that happens in any which individual case don't really matter that much. Do you have any other interesting opportunities on the table?

I get avoiding dating to not distract you from your studies, and stuff like that, but if that's not a consideration, without further information I don't really think that this should be.

Meanwhile women won't date us because they think we're just going to end up with men because we're really gay. :)

Personally, I haven't experienced that but lots of others do.

If I did things my gay, straight and bi exes did, they could easily have assigned it to my bisexuality. If a bi person does something, generally don't think it's because they are bisexual and don't generalise it to others.

Perhaps a better way to decide would be to figure out what precisely is impacting your enjoyment of the game. You have commented that you're going through it at a snail's pace, do you mean this with regard to how regularly you're playing it (that is, you're playing it in short bursts every few weeks for example) or is it your playstyle (being extremely comprehensive in your exploration)? In addition, how are you playing the game, as a stealth game or a shooter, and related to this, what difficulty are you playing it on? If it's too easy it could be removing some of the tension which is what I found the most gripping aspect of the gameplay and could partly explain why you are not being gripped (but this may not be the case). There is the possibility that it simply isn't to your palette for whatever reason though.

Regarding the snail's pace - probably both. The frequency at which I launch up the game is really low at the moment and I guess that's probably hurting my immersion. Also yeah I really do explore everywhere but I don't mind that too much. I'm playing it more as a stealth game because I really suck at shooters. I guess that's what bothers me about where I am at the moment because my whole play style has evolved around careful and calculated actions and currently i'm being forced to face an onslaught which I just don't have the skills to overcome. And I'm playing it on normal - overall the challenge has been fine. I have found it gripping in places - I guess maybe there are just sections of it that aren't hitting home.

I'll definitely soldier on through and get to the end. I love the story and the characters and I do really want to know how it plays out.

Rayis

I find dating a bi person extremely appealing personally, like, they could go out with almost any man OR woman they wanted making their dating pool pretty large but they chose you over everyone else, that's a very romantic idea to me.

probably not helping with this comment

Bladenic

Thank fuck that Telltale Game of Thrones game is based on the books. I might actually play it now...

No sis ;__; maybe you're depressed?

;___; give him a big hug and a poke for good measure. and tell him you love him! That one always does the trick.

Lmao definitely not gonna say that. Nah I'm exaggerating, it's going about as well as it can since I haven't seen him since 2 weeks ago when I spent the night. I'm going to go see him Wednesday, he said he was excited.

What makes this all the harder is the fact that I'm currently stuck with my parents and obviously they still think I only like gurlz. But I'm adamant about moving out in January despite wanting to stay home only to save money. Hopefully it works out.

I find dating a bi person extremely appealing personally, like, they could go out with almost any man OR woman they wanted making their dating pool pretty large but they chose you over everyone else, that's a very romantic idea to me.

probably not helping with this comment

:lol i've never thought of it that way but my current (albeit open relationship) boyfriend is also bi and that's actually kind of a neat way to put it.

Caladrius

To me the question of competition is irrelevant. Do your best to make them happy and if they go after someone else that's on them. If they don't value you enough to make you their priority they aren't worth holding onto.

Also why is the idea of having sex with promiscuous men alluring to me?

daripad

Guys, I didn't want to upset you, I was just saying something that I think because I'd do that if I was bi

:(

That's an unfortunate way of looking at things, but it's surprisingly common. I'd go so far as to say it's just the scared party's paranoia coming through. Not that those scenarios don't happen, I guess.

You could also argue that gay people are the same, though. Closet cases getting into marriages and having kids, but then divorcing, etc.

No one's perfect!

I know. Even I have considered ignoring guys completely to focus on women and pretend to be straight but I just can't do it.

Besides the points already covered about this being pretty unfair...

How old are you anyways? I thought you were pretty young. It perhaps makes sense to worry about the long term/'future' of a relationship if you're getting on and thus have less time to spare and you know that's what you want out of your adult life. Relationships when you're young are about exploration and getting your heart broken anyways, so the particulars of 'how' that happens in any which individual case don't really matter that much. Do you have any other interesting opportunities on the table?

I get avoiding dating to not distract you from your studies, and stuff like that, but if that's not a consideration, without further information I don't really think that this should be.

I'm 19. I'm just beng creepy lately because school is over until February and I have nothing to do on weekends. My friends all went home so we can't hang out and I'm lonely, etc, etc.

I FUCKING HATE MY NEIGHBOURS THEY WON'T STOP THEIR FUCKING SHIT CORRIDOS AND I swear to god I'm gonna blast some screamo right now so they learn their fucking lesson.

daripad

I FUCKING HATE MY NEIGHBOURS THEY WON'T STOP THEIR FUCKING SHIT CORRIDOS AND I swear to god I'm gonna blast some screamo right now so they learn their fucking lesson.

lol is good that my only neighbors are very silent. Except that time when they were in a religious group but they left that.

Well, that might say more about you than about bisexual people at large.

I guess.

Dany

Banned
My boyfriend wasn't meant to be in town until next week. He surprised me by coming here a week early. lol He had a whole story where he was seeing a movie, to excuse two hours of dead air. He is fantastic :D

He gave me his christmas gifts and i'm trying it out right now ;)

My boyfriend wasn't meant to be in town until next week. He surprised me by coming here a week early. lol He had a whole story where he was seeing a movie, to excuse two hours of dead air. He is fantastic :D

He gave me his christmas gifts and i'm trying it out right now ;)

It's not a cockring is it?

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
calling the cops on your neighbors without politely asking them to stop first will make them fucking hate you, and rightfully so

The police won't tell them who it was that reported them though, so your neighbors would have no way of knowing that it was you.

It's over.
They stopped I am so happy right now omfg

Anyway I bought Super Paper Mario and Sin and Punishment: Star Successor yesterday so yeah I'm finally using my Wii

God I hate having to be Catholic
You'd be better off trading it in at Gamestop and then using the money to buy something off the Dollar Menu at McDonalds.
Actually I thought both were pretty fun. Paper Mario's Chapter 2-3 is absolutely terrible shit tho.
Sin and Punishment is addicting but hard as fuck, nice change of pace from what I usually play.

Sagitario

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01hsu5j.jpg
This game has kept me up until 5am twice. It's so good!

Also, HII! Just dropping by wishing you guys and gals a nice December/winter/holidays!
CumIikV.gif

Caladrius

God I hate having to be Catholic

Actually I thought both were pretty fun. Paper Mario's Chapter 2-3 is absolutely terrible shit tho.
Sin and Punishment is addicting but hard as fuck, nice change of pace from what I usually play.

You could have looked up the code for the safe and saved yourself a lot of trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom