• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT3| Friends of Dorothy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crayons

Banned
You use あなた too much.

彼は日本語とスペイン語が話せる中国人ですか。悪くないわ。

I'm in my 4th year.
日本語を話せる人を会いたいです。僕はクラスルームの外で日本語をぜんぜん話しません。今AP日本語がある、大変だよ。

I'm in my 4th year.
日本語を話せる人を会いたいです。僕はクラスルームの外で日本語をぜんぜん話しません。今AP日本語がある、大変だよ。
私は三年間勉強しているから、その言い訳は単に足りませんよ。そうかと言って、そんな文句や場合もよく分かります。昨夏はー学期に三年の全部を習わせられたのです。頑張ってね。会話相手を探したらどう~?

Crayons

Banned
私は三年間勉強しているから、その言い訳は単に足りませんよ。そうかと言って、そんな文句や場合もよく分かります。昨夏はー学期に三年の全部を習わせられたのです。頑張ってね。会話相手を探したらどう~?

何よりも私は恋人を探していますが、会話相手もいいです。私はアジアの男の人が大好きです。

I walk to class with him everyday. My favorite part of the day.

何よりも私は恋人を探していますが、会話相手もいいです。私はアジアの男の人が大好きです。

I walk to class with him everyday. My favorite part of the day.
若い者のくせに、まだ誰とも愛し合えないのを嘆いているわけか。我慢できないよ。

Is he gay? Sounds like you should find out.

Crayons

Banned
若い者のくせに、まだ誰とも愛し合えないのを嘆いているわけか。我慢できないよ。

Is he gay? Sounds like you should find out.

Didn't really understand the first sentence.

And I've been trying to find out since January.

Didn't really understand the first sentence.

And I've been trying to find out since January.
I made it intentionally hard to parse so I could whine about young people lamenting a lack of a lover. ;) Just teasing.

What have you found out so far? Take care, though, as some guys are just super flirty. Now that I think about it...the closest I've ever gotten has been with "straight" guys. :| One even said he was my Spaniard...
Straight guys suck.

I made it intentionally hard to parse so I could whine about young people lamenting a lack of a lover. ;) Just teasing.

What have you found out so far? Take care, though, as some guys are just super flirty. Now that I think about it...the closest I've ever gotten has been with "straight" guys. :| One even said he was my Spaniard...
Straight guys suck.

Technically they don't ;)

Crayons

Banned

Straight guys suck.

He was the one who approached me first. He used to volunteer at a gay community center. But he only told me it was a community center, I found out the gay part myself. He's never had a girlfriend and he walks me to class everyday, we walk really close together and slowly . I rested my leg against his and he didn't move it. He's also never talked about girls with me.

Last year he went to study with this dude who I know is gay. Damn, I was mad. Treated that guy like shit.

Caladrius

straight guys should really just try dick sometime

The false dichotomy of sexuality is one of them most idiotic concepts ever conceived by humans.

Also I need advice on how to be more approachable.

Like really general stuff, because I feel like I'm failing critically at being friendly and people either don't want to talk to me or I'm not doing enough to seem like I actually want to talk with them even when I'm actually talking with them.

Last year he went to study with this dude who I know is gay. Damn, I was mad. Treated that guy like shit.
LOL, now, now...
He was the one who approached me first. He used to volunteer at a gay community center. But he only told me it was a community center, I found out the gay part myself. He's never had a girlfriend and he walks me to class everyday, we walk really close together and slowly . I rested my leg against his and he didn't move it. He's also never talked about girls with me.
But really, what are you waiting for, an invitation? :p The signs are in your favor. Unless you don't think he has any attraction towards you.

Crayons

Banned
LOL, now, now...

But really, what are you waiting for, an invitation? :p The signs are in your favor. Unless you don't think he has any attraction towards you.

No one who I've fancied has ever been gay, so I don't think he is. He also says that he's studying/busy every time I ask him to go somewhere with me.

From the way Crayons is phrasing it, sounds like this guy is probably into Crayons but shy.
He might even think he's straight and doesn't want to be a creep.
No one who I've fancied has ever been gay, so I don't think he is. He also says that he's studying/busy every time I ask him to go somewhere with me.
Usually, I have the same mindset, but...I'd say the odds are a lot higher in your case from the little information you shared. What have you got to lose? (Unless you'd rather stay friends. Not that there's anything wrong with that.)

Dany

Banned
So I talked to the guy I went to houston to see after like two weeks. It was just..kinda dry you know? I can tell he's trying to break his feelings for me and just be friends but it's hard for him. I still feel a bit of stuff for him but bleh i dunno if we can be friends.

A cold break is the best I feel :/ Sorry delio :(

Bladenic

The false dichotomy of sexuality is one of them most idiotic concepts ever conceived by humans.

Also I need advice on how to be more approachable.

Like really general stuff, because I feel like I'm failing critically at being friendly and people either don't want to talk to me or I'm not doing enough to seem like I actually want to talk with them even when I'm actually talking with them.

I want to say this is my issue, though mine might be some newly sprung ones. I used to have a lot of friends and be very talkative and outgoing. Now I have like almost no friends and I'm having a hard time pinpointing why. It's me, clearly, but not sure what I do. Oh well.

Also Ratsky, I dunno. I'm afraid it's falling apart and I don't know how to save it. :(

Guys,

I got TLOU a while ago, and I've been going through it at a snails pace. I'm at the point where
Joel and Ellie have left that guy behind in a car to go to the city, they get ambushed by these scavenger guys you fight your way through then go into some big old hotel and I stopped after having turned on some power generator and a load of zombies started rushing

I'm having a really hard time to go back to it. Like I completely appreciate why it's a masterpiece of a game, yet the pull just doesn't seem to be there.

Am I broken?

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
^ Isn't that a question you'd ask in the game's OT?

I thought the game was okay. Its characters didn't pull me as well as I thought they would, but I just kept going. In any case, don't get dramatic about it. (You're not broken, in other words.)

So, what do you guys/gals get your SOs for the holidays?

scarlet

Guys,

I got TLOU a while ago, and I've been going through it at a snails pace. I'm at the point where
Joel and Ellie have left that guy behind in a car to go to the city, they get ambushed by these scavenger guys you fight your way through then go into some big old hotel and I stopped after having turned on some power generator and a load of zombies started rushing

I'm having a really hard time to go back to it. Like I completely appreciate why it's a masterpiece of a game, yet the pull just doesn't seem to be there.

Am I broken?

Winter
is the best part

Just christmas dinner with my 2 closest friends. No gift at all. Just quality time.

Mr_Zombie

Ok, Facebook and its tracking algorithms scare me. D:

I have only one "gay-themed" page liked on Facebook (and it's not really gay-themed, it's a page of a photographer who happens to be gay and among other photos has a few photos of guys - the ones I used as avatars before) and very rarely do I take part in LGBT (or political) discussions on facebook because, well, they're useless. There's nothing on my Facebook profile indicating that I'm gay etc. And yet I get more and more gay-related pages recommendations. First it was "Amazing Ari" - hot (gay, scruffy) acrobat but I thought it was just a random page. But last week I got "BUTT Magazine" (it is what it sounds it is) and today Facebook eventually stopped dancing around and straight forward recommended me "DailyJocks.com" and "Gay Times Magazine" o_O

I have no idea :( I suck at finding good presents in general...

Same here. I still have to buy presents for my family and it will probably end as it ends every year - with me desperately going from one shop to another while looking for something.

Guys,

Am I broken?
While I was significantly enjoying it at this stage, as has been mentioned above, the best of the game is still to come; unfortunately I cannot state whether the upcoming levels will sway your opinion as I was not in a comparable position to you at that stage. If you've bought the game I guess I would suggest to continue onwards in the hope that your opinion improves and you can get your money's worth from the game, but I cannot guarantee you will.

Perhaps a better way to decide would be to figure out what precisely is impacting your enjoyment of the game. You have commented that you're going through it at a snail's pace, do you mean this with regard to how regularly you're playing it (that is, you're playing it in short bursts every few weeks for example) or is it your playstyle (being extremely comprehensive in your exploration)? In addition, how are you playing the game, as a stealth game or a shooter, and related to this, what difficulty are you playing it on? If it's too easy it could be removing some of the tension which is what I found the most gripping aspect of the gameplay and could partly explain why you are not being gripped (but this may not be the case). There is the possibility that it simply isn't to your palette for whatever reason though.

Dany

Banned
Guys,

Am I broken?
thats the only time something like that is in the game. it is out of place wit hthe rest of the game and is just a dumb sequence.
this game is my goty, it gets better :p

Replicant

A friend of my friend just posted a picture of my friend on Facebook.

For a few good minutes I had no choice but to sigh and thought to myself "My straight friend can't possibly be this fucking HOT". *sigh* Why can't he be gay?

Dany

Banned

For a few good minutes I had no choice but to sigh and thought to myself "My straight friend can't possibly be this fucking HOT". *sigh* Why can't he be gay?

Life is a struggle, as seen by this gif

tumblr_md1qiarxn61qduen9o1_400.gif

Caladrius

Poor doggie.

I always push it out of my head until I need to work the shaft.

Of course trying that might just make it worse.

Just remind yourself that it does no good to think about what could be. Which is admittedly hard with things like affection, but there isn't much other recourse.

Masamuna

Pokemon Platinum (the only one he hasn't played), Kingdom Hearts 1.5, a pair of 25mm wooden taper coil ear plugs, and a bottle of Burberry. I've spread out the gifts over the month, cologne being the only one hes getting on Xmas day.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Thank fuck that Telltale Game of Thrones game is based on the books. I might actually play it now...

I used to have a lot of friends and be very talkative and outgoing. Now I have like almost no friends and I'm having a hard time pinpointing why. It's me, clearly, but not sure what I do. Oh well.

No sis ;__; maybe you're depressed?

Also Ratsky, I dunno. I'm afraid it's falling apart and I don't know how to save it. :(

;___; give him a big hug and a poke for good measure. and tell him you love him! That one always does the trick.

Replicant

Cute. And that dog knows exactly how it feels to want something that's unreachable.

I always push it out of my head until I need to work the shaft.

Of course trying that might just make it worse.

Just remind yourself that it does no good to think about what could be. Which is admittedly hard with things like affection, but there isn't much other recourse.

I am not actually falling for him or even crushing on him. It's just that he's exactly the kind of guys I want for a BF (Rugby player, imposing body frame, etc).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom