• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT3| Friends of Dorothy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I didn't know you were an artist Grakl. That's pretty good.

Grakl

Shit, I'm a day too late to make new years greetings.

Well, er, anybody got resolutions?

Last year was the best year of my life, so I guess just make this one even better?

I suppose I need to study more! That'll be my other resolution.

I didn't know you were an artist Grakl. That's pretty good.

Hah, it was a joke, and unfortunately I didn't draw that - I am learning to draw, though! Here's a lot of other images by the artist and his Instagram.

Mr. F

Banned
Part of me is excited and wants to be a part of the community on Day 1. The other part of me thinks around that time I'll have enough reasons to be mad at the world and think everyone is just out to kill me while I suffer.

Yeah the actual release date is in the middle of crunch for everything in school, and planning/mounting the grad show. It'll be a shit show. I'll likely not get around to playing until things die down a bit in mid-late April, but still excited to follow the reaction and hype for its release.

Shit, I'm a day too late to make new years greetings.

Fix a bunch of things and habits that dragged things down even further in the lower points of last year. Also getting a job after graduation (terrified).

Why not? Being a slut is great fun, and it's not everyday that you have a 9+ incher offering to teach you how to be one.
I have talked to several, but I haven't been interested which have damaged their ego and makes them try even harder lol. This guy is from Libya and seems really possessive, will update if I hear from him again. :p

Scarlet: I dunno, are you me? Nah but seriously, you feel the same way?

Sagitario

Same. I just don't want my face here on gaf any more.
Why? Something triggered that feeling/situation?

1501671_3770068428377_1098438860_n.jpg

This is me as of late. Bulking season is every season. Deal with it.
You current avatar is a little blurry, so I hope you don't mind me avataring this picture you just posted:

dr2k-18tu2s.png
dr2k-2cau6e.png
dr2k-36uu10.png

Dany

Banned
Dark Souls II suddenly feels so much closer, only 3 months off. Great way to end the school year.

Going over a couple of lists 2014 is going to be a great for games, stoked already.

MUY GUAPO

I might play dark souls 2, depends on how much they streamlined. The Giantbomb content won me over :X I still want beat gone home, papers please and walking dead season 2.

Thanks for the compliments guys! *blushes*

- Not trusting any guys.
- Not turning into a slut (this one should be quite easy for me but most guys are sluts here).
- Leaving this shithole country once my mom's health gets better.
- Try to live a more healthy/active lifestile

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Well if it wasn't for rpj I would have no idea you were you and had changed your user name!

I might join out of peer pressure, or if I end up drunk posting :p

Nice. Post it soon :p
I'm being silly but that's what I meant :p
It's hard to fight against your own nature!!!

I'm not sure if I'll be able to fix that to any degree but I'm just tired of falling for the wrong guys over and over again.
Stop using Grindr.

Stop using Grindr.
I've never used Grindr and probably never will, because I'm 99% sure nothing good would come out of it.

I'm a sucker for a nice little love story and I like to believe when I meet the right person it will be because somehow we were meant to be and not just through a hookup app (I know there are probably some nice guys there but I'm sure they're a minority)

Meicyn

Gold Member
I've never used Grindr and probably never will, because I'm 99% sure nothing good would come out of it.

I'm a sucker for a nice little love story and I like to believe when I meet the right person it will be because somehow we were meant to be and not just through a hookup app (I know there are probably some nice guys there but I'm sure they're a minority)

Nice guys are a minority everywhere, so why limit yourself? Separate wheat from chaff via the block function.

Ahasverus

When i want to know a new mate I get in touch with an old lady friend, sooner than later i meet her gay friend or her friend's friend. I'm sure that living in one of the gayest cities ever is a plus (seriously it's ridiculous) but still... And I have some known acquantances for those moments of loneliness ... ;)
And thanks for the complments you're all beautiful.

Dat junior batch though. :)

slut-shaming is not a cool thing to do, just fyi
it's alright to be 100% monogamous but don't get bitter about other people having different priorities
I don't mean to offend anyone but I just can't understand anyone who sees people as objects they just fuck and that's that.

DR2K

Banned
slut-shaming is not a cool thing to do, just fyi
it's alright to be 100% monogamous but don't get bitter about other people having different priorities

I use to slut shame, until I forgot my first boyfriends name.

I live across the street from an STD clinic, and everything continues to come out negative. So I'm happy.

sphinx

the piano man
I've noticed barebacking is on the rise everywhere, it blows my mind how guys casually suggest " let's have BB sex". It wasn't like that in the 2000's decade. (in my experience... I was probably too busy in LTRs to even notice anyway)

on another topic, it's nice to see people participating in the real pic thing. So many handsome people, including all of gaygaf.

but I gotta say, you make me feel like a grandpa :D lol, you all look so young and fresh. I am probably (together with naked snake, I think) the oldest guy posting here (36)

Lucario

but I gotta say, you make me feel like a grandpa :D lol, you all look so young and fresh. I am probably (together with naked snake, I think) the oldest guy posting here (36)

Lie about your age. People will believe you.

don't actually do that, it's a terrible idea. y'could get away with it though.

I've noticed barebacking is on the rise everywhere, it blows my mind how guys casually suggest " let's have BB sex". It wasn't like that in the 2000's decade. (in my experience... I was probably too busy in LTRs to even notice anyway)

on another topic, it's nice to see people participating in the real pic thing. So many handsome people, including all of gaygaf.

I'm close to that. You got me beat by 3 years.

sphinx

the piano man
Lie about your age. People will believe you.

Thanks! (was that a compliment? was a bit subtle, lol).

I actually like my age and considering the guys I am attracted to are also around my age, I am ok with it.

for a couple of friends in their mid 30's who are into and have always been into guys in their early 20's, getting old sucks big time. .

I mean, for many younger guys, having sex with a guy over 30 is like "woah, I am in bed with this older, mature man, this is sick" lol :p,

I loved it, my first BF was 38 when I was 18.

Rayis

I've been meaning to ask this, but I remember reading you guys had A GayGAF Skype chat? If so, I'd appreciate an add if it's still active. I want some people to talk to.

I'll pm my Skype ID to whoever wants to add me.

Ahasverus

Bb is daaangerous, I can't even go barehand let alone bb. Having a months long monogamous relationship is the only acceptable ocassion.

I've been meaning to ask this, but I remember reading you guys had A GayGAF Skype chat? If so, I'd appreciate an add if it's still active. I want some people to talk to.

I'll pm my Skype ID to whoever wants to add me.

The chat is active, but in a quiet phase right now. Though I'm sure some newblood would help.

PM me.

mantidor

Some people use condoms for blowjobs, too. I'm not surprised.

Blow jobs are completely understandable, hand jobs does not make sense.

If you are worried about things like herpes, you might as well cover yourself up from head to toe in latex, that one is really difficult to avoid even when genitals aren't involved, and anything that can be transmitted by skin contact for that matter.

From a random unknown guy? Fuck yes. I value my life (and my penis!) very much.

I'm just not sure what you're protecting yourself from - afaik you're not going to get an STI from a handjob.

That said - I do think it's better to be over-cautious than over-casual. I respect you're on the correct side of the line :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom