• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT3| Friends of Dorothy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dany

Banned
Binny's is gonna be a shit show. I have to leave the house to go to my mom's around 5:30, will you be back before then? Cuz we should go (cuz they probably close early too)
Ah crap. Let's go!
Also, haircut since I mentioned it

YS2qKlTl.jpg

daripad

2013 was a nice year, it had its bad moments but the good moments outweight them.

Lmao my dog had two (living, the other two were dead :) dogs and we left here there because we thought she was done. We took a bath and ate lunch and then my father decided to go and buy things missing for the dinner. When he checked the dog she had 3 dogs. OMG so awesome it didn't need assistance and it was alive and kicking. This is the best possible way to end this year definitly.

Shinobix

I feel like the worst person ever. 2013 was a very good year for me, life has treated me well and professionally it couldn't have been any better. My first papers were published on renowned medical journals and on march I start my medical specialty as a pediatrician...and yet I'm bitter and feel incomplete. Today is my 7th 'monthiversary' with my boyfriend but we are going through a hard time. After a little argument a few days ago he told me it was better not to speak for a week and rethink if our relationship is working. I've been sad ever since and haven't had much sleep. I'm staying at my parents' house and they have noticed I'm a bit down; however, I can't share any of my issues with them since my dad doesn't know I'm gay (my mom does but she didn't like it that much when she discovered it). To make matters worse my sister came over for lunch and the topic came up about me looking for a place to move out. She argued I should should be more thankful and don't move out if it was not strictly necessary since they have given me everything I ever needed and I shouldn't leave them alone just like that. I couldn't take it anymore and I kind of exploded. I told her it was easy for her to say that since she is married and living in her own place with her husband. Of course my parents took everything I said as if they were some sort of weight for me and instead of getting mad they got sad. And now I kind of ruined new years eve.

What I hate the most is that the main reason I wanted to move out was to live with my boyfriend but now I don't even now if our relationship is going to last. He's been acting like a douche during the time off he imposed. I've been calling, texting and e-mailing him and he won't answer any of them. He said this time-off was for the best and for me to experience a little freedom (he says he suffocates me with his jealousy) but he doesn't understand I'm fine with the way he is and I don't want this freedom he keeps talking about. Now that all this happened I can't help but blame him for my bad mood and being a shit son today. When he finally contacts me after the 7 days he said, I'm not sure if I'll be willing to act as if it never happened or tell him it is now me who needs time.

Shinobix

I've been thinking it through but it's hard. I love him and I know he loves me as well, it's just that he gets this crazy ideas from time to time that he interferes with my happiness (I'm the smiley, going out, drinking type of guy and he is a more serious and calm person).

Kater

Banned
My handsome neighbour (who is Single atm :3) just wished me a "Wonderful new year!" as I walked by under his balcony and I raised my hand, smiled and wished for him the same.

A good way to start into a new year!

Grakl

Same Love came on Pandora for the whole family to hear. Song sucks, skipped it lol. I made a Macklemore thread and that thread sucks too. People just spouting memes everywhere, so original!

Sai-kun

Banned
Alcohol: check
Mildly clean place of residence: check
Roommates: check
Cat: check
People to attend party: not check (they're on their way)
Time remaining to get wasted before the new year: 3 hours and 20 minutes.

scarlet

Late reply or were you in Iran?

I was about to say the future had nice stars, but it looks like it has gotten cloudy (4am-ish). Here's to a nice 2014 either way.

Late reply haha, i was sleeping the whole night. It's morning now, I've just woke up.

Ty4on

Late reply haha, i was sleeping the whole night. It's morning now, I've just woke up.

Reminds me that I should probably go to bed. Might have to pick up my brother, but I could try to wake up before 16 tomorrow and maybe catch some daylight.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I got wet.
Time to walk around the area and the heaviest rain started out of fucking nowhere

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Happy new yeaaaaaaar!

Yeah I'm done lurking nao.

Haly

yeah I've been keeping an eye on this thread and you know ilu bo.

THOUGHT DETECTIVE GAF MIGHT BE HERE.

GAY DETECTIVES SOLVING CRIMES AND HAVING UST.

Haly

Bought a bottle of Gosling's Black Seal for tonight it is DISAPPOINTING

Gonna try kraken next

Spree

I didn't really feel like doing anything last night. I fell asleep almost right before midnight (I'd been up since the night before >.<).

Found a bunch of missed calls/messages the next morning, but none from the one person I wanted T_T

Happy new year guise! I was debating going out because I really wanted to try one of Outback's holiday drinks, but I also didn't feel like driving 30 miles to go out by myself on New Year's Eve just to have a virgin drink and then go all the way home. On the plus side, I have been working on a super secret project. Not completely applicable to you guys, but maybe you'll find some enjoyment in it once it's out.

Ahasverus

Happy New year guys !!
I want to use these 0.5 minutes I have before being banned again to thank you for all these days, I hope you have a wonderful year. Especial greets to mumei, del, and rm88 whom i appreciate fondly. Hope we have great times ahead.

Best wishes everyone!

Happy New Year everybody! :)

I was single for two days until the next buff, big-dicked, dominant dude contacted me, wtf, I wonder what people think of me when they see my face lol.

Happy New Year guys!!!! Last year seemed pretty shitty to me, here's to a great 2014 (which is already happening since I'm seeing The Lord
AKA Taylor Swift
in February!!).

sphinx

the piano man
is it safe to asume all of the avatars with handsome faces are the guys behind the GAF accounts? Nice :)

LGBTthread goes Grindr mode, lol

have a great 2014 everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom