• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT3| Friends of Dorothy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy 2014 gaygaf! I'm slowly getting more active in my posting so forgive me if i disappear sometimes. I've even updated my avatar to my real pic! How were everybody's new years? I got shitfaced, and had my first kiss :). Unfortunately, It was with a girl and it was ratchettt, but at least i could say i've been kissed haha.

Sai-kun

Banned
Ah yes, realpic January. Need a better picture but this one will do for now. I shoulda bought the pretty little ear cuff in my avatar. Might go do that tomorrow if I remember to do it.

Happy new year, y'all. We had a sweet party.

Ahasverus

How were everybody's new years? I got shitfaced, and had my first kiss :). Unfortunately, It was with a girl and it was ratchettt, but at least i could say i've been kissed haha.

Congratulations! Judging for your pic, kinda weid you've just been kissed!
I lost my virginity at mid-19's so who am i to judge

Congratulations! Judging for your pic, kinda weid you've just been kissed!
I lost my virginity at mid-19's so who am i to judge
Haha, dude i'm turning 22 in 3 days! I came from a religious family and a religious country so i never got the chance to have fun.
I'm also rather socially awkward :/

scarlet

Happy 2014 gaygaf! I'm slowly getting more active in my posting so forgive me if i disappear sometimes. I've even updated my avatar to my real pic! How were everybody's new years? I got shitfaced, and had my first kiss :). Unfortunately, It was with a girl and it was ratchettt, but at least i could say i've been kissed haha.

Hey there!

H5KXYrw.gif

Lucario

RM8

Even if you come across my Facebook or Twitter accounts, there's not a lot of private info on those that it makes me uncomfortable to post pics of myself. So yeah, whatever :p I enjoy putting actual faces on people's user names.

Happy New year guys !!
I want to use these 0.5 minutes I have before being banned again to thank you for all these days, I hope you have a wonderful year. Especial greets to mumei, del, and rm88 whom i appreciate fondly. Hope we have great times ahead.

Best wishes everyone!
Thanks! Same for you! :p Before you get banned again, how come you don't have a Steam account? Seriously? For shame :mad:

_Isaac

I barely understand what you mean so I don't know if I should be offended or not lol.
Those are the names of two completely different looks in the movie Zoolander. They kinda look something like this.
iAmkOnC.jpg

I'd say it's a compliment, since the Magnum look can actually stop ninja stars in mid-air.

RM8

This is not OKCupid, it's okay to post pics :D I actually never put face pics on dating sites (unless I get asked, and I might or might not provide them, lol). I don't suggest doing that, though, it really cripples your chances :p

_Isaac

This is not OKCupid, it's okay to post pics :D I actually never put face pics on dating sites (unless I get asked, and I might or might not provide them, lol). I don't suggest doing that, though, it really cripples your chances :p

Yeah, I would think not having a picture would make it less likely for you to receive messages.

Caladrius

I prefer to keep my real and internet lives separate. I like living as two loosely interconnected people and want to keep it just the way it is. When you attach a face to link the two, the masquerade is destroyed, the mysticism gone and the chance to live as two is squandered.

This is me as of late. Bulking season is every season. Deal with it.

Certainly no complaints here.

Caladrius

I remember your face, though :p

That image rests only with GayGAF. (And technically no longer exists as I deleted it from my post shortly afterward when I realized the implications.) Though I bet somebody stuck it on tumblr like a dirty bastard already.

RM8

Well, you guys had to post one next to another for me to realize your avatars are related. I should have a Slowpoke avatar now.

Mr_Zombie

So I see RPJ is in full force now. I was wondering yesterday how many gayGaffers will join (I only saw Sub-Zero's new avatar then). I opened the thread today and *boom* - a list of handsome guys. <3

Mr. F

Banned
Dark Souls II suddenly feels so much closer, only 3 months off. Great way to end the school year.

Going over a couple of lists 2014 is going to be a great for games, stoked already.

bsej87

Dark Souls II suddenly feels so much closer, only 3 months off. Great way to end the school year.

Going over a couple of lists 2014 is going to be a great for games, stoked already.

Part of me is excited and wants to be a part of the community on Day 1. The other part of me thinks around that time I'll have enough reasons to be mad at the world and think everyone is just out to kill me while I suffer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom