• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT3| Friends of Dorothy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeesEight

They are really adorable. :3

I love this gif so much.

Seems that I'm the only one who loves dogs he

Waiting for one of the Hylians to report in...

Of the dog/cat war, I'm firmly on the side of dogs. Most of my family is pretty allergic to cats so I never got one when growing up. But when I started living out of the home, I had the displeasure of cohabitating with two god awful felines that put me right off the little bastards.

Dog person here. I don't mind cats just never had one. I did have a ferret for few years, sadly he passed away.

This is my Suki monster.
9e4c6b06-e524-4668-9dd8-611260ca3d49.jpg
6d3494db-fcf5-425c-8210-cd77b5b2d135.jpg
Wow, it's so cute.

Family has two (calico) cats. One is the laziest yet most malicious creature I have ever seen, who purrs only when she is, at the time, swiping at me. The other is an annoying, attention-seeking scaredy cat who digs her claws into my skin constantly and gets literally everywhere she's not supposed to.

Yeah, I'm a dog person. Cats just, on every level, aren't as good of pets. A brush of the leg won't ever compare to being lovingly mowed down by a big, sniffing, tail-wagging dog.

Sounds like your family has some EVIL ass cats dude. Not to stereotype, but I am, female cats in general are usually less ... friendly? And generally speaking are more after food, and couldn't give a shit about anything else. Not always true, but generally speaking most of the demon cats I have run across are females.

Once you meet a nice, loveable, dog-acting cat your mind will change for good (my cat is a licking machine, in yo face type). Don't let those two bad bitches spoil your image of the pussy.

Alcoori

Sounds like your family has some EVIL ass cats dude. Not to stereotype, but I am, female cats in general are usually less ... friendly? And generally speaking are more after food, and couldn't give a shit about anything else. Not always true, but generally speaking most of the demon cats I have run across are females.

Once you meet a nice, loveable, dog-acting cat your mind will change for good (my cat is a licking machine, in yo face type). Don't let those two bad bitches spoil your image of the pussy.

Both my pussies are female and they're SUPER lovable. Each cat has their personality and you also gotta teach them to not be bitches.

Good to hear your bitches are fine and respectable :)

But i dont think cats can necessarily be conditioned to not be assholes.

Demon cats cannot be exorcised. Some have legit psychological disorders. Such as the innate need to hit and scratch people.

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
Wait, are you 30+? I thought you were way younger, you seemed like around 25. You are aging like wine, better each year ;)

Correct. I'll be 35 in about six months. ;__;

You guys would have to start posting pics of your dogs so soon after I lost mine :(

fwiw, my German Shepherd was a traitor: he bit a delivery driver, so we had to get rid of him. When the new owners came to pick up the dog, he (over)protectively growled and barked... until they offered him some treats, at which point that damn dog jumped right into their car and rode away like I never existed!

The dog I had after him, a blonde husky/lab mix, died of cancer around ten years ago. I don't have any pets now. :(

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
Anticipating the end of the beard trend. I don't dislike them at all, but it's just another disadvantage for me. #teamcantgrowabeardorchesthair

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man

Mr_Zombie

Anticipating the end of the beard trend. I don't dislike them at all, but it's just another disadvantage for me. #teamcantgrowabeardorchesthair

C'mon man. :(
And you still look great, even without facial or chest hair.
and you have a great ass

I do wonder what percent of those guys are gay.
There are many photos of gay couples there. Also, if you want for your photo to be posted on the blog you have to tag your photo with #instabeard tag. And I don't think any straight guy would even know what that tag means or that such a tumblr exists. ;)

Scribble

I have a dog, too. He's very old. but tremendously cute. I've watched those dog fashion shosw and feel my dog is cuter than any of them. That kind of makes me worry if I suffer from the 'only a face a mother could love' syndrome, because once I posted a photo of him on GAF, and I only received replied along the lines of 'he looks like he's ready to die (this was two-three years ago and he's still alive, so shame on them!),' and other nasty internet-like comments. He's a bizarre mix of staffy and dachshund, so looks a bit weird. When I take him for a walk away from my local park I always end up talking with strangers about how weird he looks ('is that a sausage dog?)' and that's kind of cool.)

Alcoori is cute. Admittedly shave my beard because people tend to like my (black) twinkiness. But cute + facial hair tends to result in an adorable bush-baby appeal. I'm vers, so whatevs.

Sai-kun

Banned
my facial hair is the worrrssstttt. It grows in awfully, and just looks terrible. Thankfully it grows in slowly at least. What it takes my roommates a couple days to grow takes me a couple weeks. :|

BeesEight

I have great beard growing capabilities.

Makes up for my awkward hair growing propensities everywhere else. :(

I saw the first one and really really really wanted it to be fun, but I. just. couldn't.

Eye candy, tho. Duke and the Baroness, mmm mmm mmm.

Yeah, but Duke dies like twenty minutes in. Which is probably for the best since he was one of like two people with personality but that personality was really annoying.

Oh fuck...

I did the classic "Said I love you while fucking"...
It's the first time it's happened to me since my experience has been very limited. I really don't know if the guy heard it, I think we were kissing
while he was jacking me off
and I sort of whispered it. Then just thought FUUUUUCK WHAT DID I DO???? :p

The thing is I'm not sure where I'm at with him. We've been "dating" for around 3 months now.

We haven't actually had penetration sex but we were close to tonight. The first time we were fooling around he kinda tried to ride me but I told him no way since I didn't have protection at the time.

I did get condoms a while ago but didn't have a chance to use them until today. I asked him a couple of times while we were messing... "Do you want to do it?" or something like that. But he didn't know I had condoms so he ended up jerking me off til I came. I later told him that I had condoms and he was like: YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME!!!! :p

I believe we're pretty serious but I'm also serious about (possibly) leaving the country in the next couple of months, so it's complicated. I don't actually regret saying it but I just don't want to break his heart. In an ideal world I would just stay here but I want to try new things somewhere else, Venezuela SUCKS.

daripad

You'll meet more people out there, but it seems like you are really into him so just give it some time till you decide to get out of the country or not

Should I pretend I didn't say it?.

In spanish we have different words for saying I love you in a romantic way (te amo) or in just a caring/friendly/family way (te quiero).

I had told him "te quiero" and he's said it back for a while now...

daripad

Should I pretend I didn't say it?.

In spanish we have different words for saying I love you in a romantic way (te amo) or in just a caring/friendly/family way (te quiero).

I had told him "te quiero" and he's said it back for a while now...
But this time you said te amo, right? If that's the case ask him how he feels that you feel about him, and if he doesnt remind you that you said that then it means he didn't hear it and you can live peacefully. If he did heard that then try to start a fight if you don't want to stay with he any longer

BeesEight

Oh fuck...

I did the classic "Said I love you while fucking"...
It's the first time it's happened to me since my experience has been very limited. I really don't know if the guy heard it, I think we were kissing
while he was jacking me off
and I sort of whispered it. Then just thought FUUUUUCK WHAT DID I DO???? :p

Well, nothing else to do now but immediately pack up your things and move to the safe house. Break out the new passports, birth certificates and change your phone numbers. You are now Santiago Rodriguez, professional photographer and political journalist.

Best to burn all your old photos and documentation with your old name on it just to be sure. Don't even contact your parents. They have been compromised.

(Just play it off I guess. Unless you want to move things to the next level. But, I mean, height of passion and whatnot so you should be fine.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom