• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT3| Friends of Dorothy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, nothing else to do now but immediately pack up your things and move to the safe house. Break out the new passports, birth certificates and change your phone numbers. You are now Santiago Rodriguez, professional photographer and political journalist.

Best to burn all your old photos and documentation with your oln name on it just to be sure. Don't even contact your parents. They have been compromised.

(Just play it off I guess. Unless you want to move things to the next level. But, I mean, height of passion and whatnot so you should be fine.)

LOL, you're hilarious :p thanks for reminding me not to stress over every little thing :p

But this time you said te amo, right? If that's the case ask him how he feels that you feel about him, and if he doesnt remind you that you said that then it means he didn't hear it and you can live peacefully. If he did heard that then try to start a fight if you don't want to stay with he any longer
I did say te amo. I think I'll play it off for now... I hope I'm not confusing him :(

Sagitario

Is anyone a fan of Jai Courtney?

I didn't care for him in Spartacus (from a visual standpoint), but he was really nice to look at in Die Hard and Jack Reacher.

izZdxSK.gif

_Isaac

Is anyone a fan of Jai Courtney?

I didn't care for him in Spartacus (from a visual standpoint), but he was really nice to look at in Die Hard and Jack Reacher.

izZdxSK.gif

He's always had a great body, but the cherub angel hair he had in Spartacus looked awful. He looks much better in Die Hard.

This thread got real hot real fast.

So, I'm wondering if any of you had a similar experience.

I was at a hairdresser's today, with a pretty and sweet guy who was talking about the hairdressing community in Atlanta, and how it's a big deal, and in particular one of the guys in Chris Rock's "Good Hair" who seemed homosexual by every standard, but actually had a wife and two kids and some sort of arrangement that is his own personal business and probably very loving.

Then he talked about how HE (the hairdresser) was constantly getting hit on, and called beautiful, and of course I complimented him, but he said he was straight with a wife as well, and we talked about how black men in the south face the issue of being on the down low.

At some point I told him I was bisexual in the sense that sexuality isn't binary and it's complicated and WHATEVER, and he started REALLY aggressively hitting on me, and telling his own very sexual stories where he very clearly had gay experiences, and then one where an asian customer (like myself) was hitting on him and he joked to that guy that they should go back to where the sinks are and whip out his giant cock because nobody could see back there.

And that was timed VERY WELL to the end of the haircut when it was time to rinse off my hair. I was maybe a little too stunned to curb any sign that I was receptive to this advance, but then he told me a story about how if he were younger, he would have spread that guy's legs and gone "jack the ripper" on him. [this is where someone from the gaming side would bold that quote and post a picture from MGS:Rising]

That's fine and great, but I was REALLY uncomfortable and very shaken. And then afterwards he asked me what I was doing tonight and if I drank, and I mumbled some nerdy answer about only socially and that I was seeing Stoker with friends. He then said he was going to a gym nearby, and to give him a call, and then gave me his number.

I mean, it's SUPER flattering, but this is the second time I've been really aggressively hit on like that. If he was my type and I'm up for that lifestyle, that would probably be pretty great, but I just left feeling very uncomfortable and I'm probably not going to go back, and hope I don't run into him in the area that the gym is.

:c

beje

Banned

I hate people like that. You decided to "be" straight? Ok by me, I'm not going to judge you. Your life, your decisions. But surely I don't want your hypocrite ass near me.

Edit + disclaimer: this has nothing to do with bi people that end up settling down with a person of the opposite sex, as he clearly states he's straight and married with children and blah blah... until he sees a chance for cock.

Mr_Zombie

What the hell? Why would anybody, especially a hairdresser, talk with a stranger (customer) about his sexlife and "whipping out a giant cock" or "going jack the ripper" on some guy? That must have been really uncomfortable and awkward to sit there and listen to that. :|

I'm glad all my hairdressers were/are just middle-aged women who only do some small-talk while doing my hairs.

It's oddly apropos that I fucked my hairdresser last night, then. His roommates came home early so we couldn't finish but it was probably my favorite time with a guy. He's like the perfect size for me (in general, mind you, not cock size) and it's nice getting to fool around with a dude you actually know rather than just hooking up with complete strangers.

Pyrokai

Hey Gay GAF,

I need to vent. I don't normally post in this thread but I always want to. I'm having severe sexual problems I need to discuss with other gay guys (btw, I'm a gay male). I don't know what to do. I'll try to make this as brief as possible. If anything needs elaborated more, please let me know.

So I'm 25, and one year ago this April, I was diagnosed with epididymitis, prescribed medicine, and seen urologists and 4 general physicians to solve a chronic pain in my testicles. I'm seeing a therapist about this chronic pain, but needless to say it's nearly ruined my life.

Aside from the chronic pain, my testicles are visually different from what they used to be, but only in a way that I would be able to notice. Every doctor I've seen has said that if I weren't complaining about pain, they would have said I was 100% normal. I'm confident this isn't psychological and this pain is indeed very real for me. This visual change, aside from "hanging" differently than they used to, has resulted in "shrinkage". Am I confident my balls have shrunk? No, I'm not 100% sure, but I'm pretty convinced they are much smaller than they used to be.

Why is this bad? Well, I am already not blessed in the region, especially in regards to my testicles. They've always been small, but I was okay with them. Am I okay with them being even smaller? No, I'm not. It borders on the "are they even there?" level and it sucks. I've already had a date where this topic came up, and I was rejected because of it. Not that i care for this particular person, and the right person WON'T care, but damn, can you imagine the self-esteem blow? Feels bad, man.

This is just the sexual frustration levels of my problem. I haven't even gone into the chronic-pain aspect of this yet. I'm in constant pain all the time, and it truly sucks in a life-damaging way. I can't even exercise in order to help get that dream physique I've always wanted and was on my way to getting before this problem sprouted.

So that's a little bit of background. More problems have come about: Recently, I've been worried about testosterone levels. I have no sex drive anymore. I've never been sexually active in that I am probably the least promiscuous person ever, but I was horny often and would masturbate at least daily. Now, though? I can barely masturbate once a week. When I do, it's not like it used to be even just a couple months ago. I eat a really good diet and eat foods that supposedly support testosterone production, but I'm starting to believe my testicle problem is starting to have new problems. The doctors can't figure it out, and that's what scares me. (I have not had a chance to talk about testosterone levels yet because this is a more recent problem). I haven't actually had a blood test to find out if testosterone levels are normal or not, but I will be scheduling an appointment this week.

AND in addition to all this, I've discovered that I'm probably sexually incompatible with every other gay guy. I'll be blunt: I have little to no interest in anal. Both top, bottom, whatever. This is going to be a problem for me, isn't it? This is getting into another problem, though. I just wanted to throw it out there since I'm in rant-mode.

So, I don't know what I'm trying to get out of telling you guys about this. Just wanted to vent and if you have any advice, my god....please give me some. I feel completely beside myself and I'm tired of internalizing this stuff.

In many ways, I feel like I've been permanently damaged by all this. It just sucks. It's like a "Why me?" situation, I guess. A health condition that has ruined my life and I'm unsure how to cope. My therapist isn't very good and I honestly feel like other gay guys from GAF will be able to help me more.

Wall of text, I know.....but.....I appreciate anyone who reads my story.

I'm just so worried I'm losing my sexual identity because of this, I guess. I don't really know. I'm so fucked up right now :(

Dany

Banned
Testosterone levels don't have to do with sex drive. People get into bouts where there is little to no interest in sex. Not every gay guy does anal, that is definitely not a problem.

I've already had a date where this topic came up, and I was rejected because of it. Not that i care for this particular person, and the right person WON'T care, but damn, can you imagine the self-esteem blow? Feels bad, man.
That person.... I mean, hopefully you weren't pining for them, but if they write you off for just that, sounds like it wouldn't have worked out regardless. I don't know if it helps, but subjectively, in the pantheon of physical issues, that is VERY low on my list.

Regarding the sex drive, pain and self-consciousness probably don't help in the slightest, but often times the medication plays a huge role in it. Perhaps if you're comfortable listing what you're taking, someone might have some first hand experience in it, but sexual side effects are common in many medications, and there are usually a variety of supplemental medication that can help.

My libido died around the time I started a new long term medication, and it took me a while to piece together why. A couple months of guessing and checking later I confidentially feel back to where I was before.

Hey Gay GAF,

I need to vent. I don't normally post in this thread but I always want to. I'm having severe sexual problems I need to discuss with other gay guys (btw, I'm a gay male). I don't know what to do. I'll try to make this as brief as possible. If anything needs elaborated more, please let me know.

So I'm 25, and one year ago this April, I was diagnosed with epididymitis, prescribed medicine, and seen urologists and 4 general physicians to solve a chronic pain in my testicles. I'm seeing a therapist about this chronic pain, but needless to say it's nearly ruined my life.

Aside from the chronic pain, my testicles are visually different from what they used to be, but only in a way that I would be able to notice. Every doctor I've seen has said that if I weren't complaining about pain, they would have said I was 100% normal. I'm confident this isn't psychological and this pain is indeed very real for me. This visual change, aside from "hanging" differently than they used to, has resulted in "shrinkage". Am I confident my balls have shrunk? No, I'm not 100% sure, but I'm pretty convinced they are much smaller than they used to be.

Why is this bad? Well, I am already not blessed in the region, especially in regards to my testicles. They've always been small, but I was okay with them. Am I okay with them being even smaller? No, I'm not. It borders on the "are they even there?" level and it sucks. I've already had a date where this topic came up, and I was rejected because of it. Not that i care for this particular person, and the right person WON'T care, but damn, can you imagine the self-esteem blow? Feels bad, man.

This is just the sexual frustration levels of my problem. I haven't even gone into the chronic-pain aspect of this yet. I'm in constant pain all the time, and it truly sucks in a life-damaging way. I can't even exercise in order to help get that dream physique I've always wanted and was on my way to getting before this problem sprouted.

So that's a little bit of background. More problems have come about: Recently, I've been worried about testosterone levels. I have no sex drive anymore. I've never been sexually active in that I am probably the least promiscuous person ever, but I was horny often and would masturbate at least daily. Now, though? I can barely masturbate once a week. When I do, it's not like it used to be even just a couple months ago. I eat a really good diet and eat foods that supposedly support testosterone production, but I'm starting to believe my testicle problem is starting to have new problems. The doctors can't figure it out, and that's what scares me. (I have not had a chance to talk about testosterone levels yet because this is a more recent problem). I haven't actually had a blood test to find out if testosterone levels are normal or not, but I will be scheduling an appointment this week.

AND in addition to all this, I've discovered that I'm probably sexually incompatible with every other gay guy. I'll be blunt: I have little to no interest in anal. Both top, bottom, whatever. This is going to be a problem for me, isn't it? This is getting into another problem, though. I just wanted to throw it out there since I'm in rant-mode.

So, I don't know what I'm trying to get out of telling you guys about this. Just wanted to vent and if you have any advice, my god....please give me some. I feel completely beside myself and I'm tired of internalizing this stuff.

In many ways, I feel like I've been permanently damaged by all this. It just sucks. It's like a "Why me?" situation, I guess. A health condition that has ruined my life and I'm unsure how to cope. My therapist isn't very good and I honestly feel like other gay guys from GAF will be able to help me more.

I'm just so worried I'm losing my sexual identity because of this, I guess. I don't really know. I'm so fucked up right now :(

Hey buddy.

First, I know what epididymitis is. I have had it once before, briefly, and im so sorry this is happening to you chronically. Its like being kicked in the nuts forever. I did not have it for long but I never ever want it to return. And im sorry about the testicles, not sure why that would happen since epididymitis is an inflammation yes?

About the low T/sex drive thing. It might not be low T at all. I was worried about this recently myself and had my levels checked out but they were fine and normal but still my sex drive was rock bottom.

Im on a certain anti depressant though that has some bad side effects (weight gain... and decreased libido) so at least i know where my problem lies. Are you on any other medication that can do those types of things?

Feeling neutered and sexually absent is a horrible feeling (paired with real physical pain.. ouch buddy). People here joke about wanting lower sex drive by taking drugs but they dont realize just how much of a fucking zombie feeling it is when you get there. Not something to joke about.

I have the same worry as you sometimes, but I think things will get better with time.

Hey Gay GAF,

Just wanted to say: don't worry about your testicles size. I really don't understand why someone would turn you down because of that. I mean you don't really do much with them anyway.

Also about anal sex: it could be a problem, but again, don't worry, I don't think most couples have anal sex that frequently, when I was in a relationship most of the time we would just had oral/masturbation.

I'm sorry to hear about your condition but you shouldn't really worry about those things IMO.

Rayis

That awkward moment when straight guys have had more gay experiences than me

outside I was all like "oh cool" but inside I was all "BITCH, GTFO MY DICKS AND GO BACK TO YOUR VAGINAS!" I got really jealous hahahahaha

outside I was all like "oh cool" but inside I was all "BITCH, GTFO MY DICKS AND GO BACK TO YOUR VAGINAS!" I got really jealous hahahahaha

I'm guessing there's more of a story behind this.

Fantastical

Death Prophet

My straight friends tell stories of guys hitting on them. I'm so jelly.

Rayis

I'm guessing there's more of a story behind this.

Basically I was talking with this guy about high school and how he was in the swim team, and he talked about how every time he'd go on trips or out-of-state competitions with the team, the boys all got really adventurous with each other, blowing each other off and jerking too, and apparently some attempted anal, that was back in high school but now he's out and has a girlfriend, he claimed none of the boys were gay but he suspected some were, he says it was nice while it lasted but has no interest in ever experimenting like that again. I cannot confirm the veracity of his story since I didn't go to the same school but regardless, it still made me mad jelly, I've only had experience dating a boy for 2 months and it didn't go anywhere, never did anything with him either.

Basically I was talking with this guy about high school and how he was in the swim team, and he talked about how every time he'd go on trips or out-of-state competitions with the team, the boys all got really adventurous with each other, blowing each other off and jerking too, and apparently some attempted anal, that was back in high school but now he's out and has a girlfriend, he claimed none of the boys were gay but he suspected some were, he says it was nice while it lasted but has no interest in ever experimenting like that again. I cannot confirm the veracity of his story since I didn't go to the same school but regardless, it still made me mad jelly, I've only had experience dating a boy for 2 months and it didn't go anywhere, never did anything with him either.

Swim teams.

The stereotypes are true.

Wuh...... did this really....
1251518494164.jpg

Erebus

I don't know about blowing and sex but I think it's not really uncommon for boys to jerk off together at that age even if they're straight. They just rarely talk about it.

daripad

Guys, to everyone who is enjoying Luigi's mansion I got my copy today! Yay! Pm with your FC and I'll pm you back with mine if you want some online matches. If you want to play other 3Ds games just tell me and I'll be there.

Also I haven't had any experience in terms of sex but I'm too young for that, it can wait.

nickcv

it has been a while since the last time i posted in here, and for what i can see there've been some "interesting" conversations... [looks at neojubei]

anyhow happy easter to all of you guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom