• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT3| Friends of Dorothy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahasverus

Not everyone needs mustaches.
Adrian+Rodriguez.png

tumblr_mc3p1mAcCa1rjpxgso1_500.gif

RM8

I really don't like how I look with facial hair, so I never let it grow too much. Plus for some reason the moustache area grows really sllllooooowwww, kind of ruining it altogether.

Nohar

I wish I could grow a beautiful short beard, but it seems my facial hair grows a little too uneven, so there are some spots with less facial hair than others... And some places where it doesn't grow, even though it should grow in these places. It's driving me nuts. Oh well. Maybe if I shave more often ?...

Rayis

I love beards on some guys but I absolutely cannot stand them on myself, I wish I was beardless, I look like a hobo after a week of no shaving.

It's a good thing I never post pics of myself, otherwise my unkempt beard (haven't shaved since xmas) would put everyone's to shame.

Meicyn

Gold Member
It depends on the guy, for me. Personally, I don't like having a full-on beard, but I do like letting the facial hair grow in on the weekend. Have to shave it completely during the week.

It depends on the guy, for me. Personally, I don't like having a full-on beard, but I do like letting the facial hair grow in on the weekend. Have to shave it completely during the week.

See, I'm kind of the same way. I hate beards and hate having one but am too damn lazy to shave. Plus now that it's so thick, I have to trim it back alot before I can even shave.

I have to shave every day to keep a clean face :( I just want to not grow hair other than on my head ever again. Once I lose some more weight, anyway.

Alcoori

I'm thinking of growing a short and nice beard. Probably like 1/4" long. Problem though, my mustache doesn't connect to my beard, ha.

Oglo7gi.jpg

Delio

You know sometimes I feel like I'm going to have a breakdown one day. Literally my mood yo-yos back and forth a ton.

daripad

Facial hair is heavenly.

*strokes his beard*

iNh3WVfGhWOcR.jpeg

Shaved about a week ago or so, so it's just fluff right now.
Yes, you look heavenly ;)

You know sometimes I feel like I'm going to have a breakdown one day. Literally my mood yo-yos back and forth a ton.
Do you feel bad today? Try thinking about hot guys

I cannot grow any facial hair, but it's good because I just shave once a month :)

BeesEight

I'm thinking of growing a short and nice beard. Probably like 1/4" long. Problem though, my mustache doesn't connect to my beard, ha.

Oglo7gi.jpg

Dooooo eeeeet!

My friend's been growing a beard for a bit (guess it's the end of term so that's what guys do). But he's decided this time he's going to take actual grooming care of it. Moisturize, brush, massage - the whole shebang!

What's wrong, Del? :(

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
I know how you feel, Del. Well, not exactly - I don't yo-yo back up. Thinking about killing yourself literally from the moment you wake up to the moment you finally manage to get to sleep can't be good for your mental health. Cant even drink myslelf into a stupor anymore cos I finished most of my booze.

Maybe I should risk moving onto pharmaceuticals instead and just hope my parents dont find them. I dont think explaining a stash of painkillers would be easy.

Hell, I'm quite literally too depressed to even lapse back into self-harming.

Dead Man

It's a good thing I never post pics of myself, otherwise my unkempt beard (haven't shaved since xmas) would put everyone's to shame.

I'll need you to back that up, purely for comparison purposes of course ;) I have a very bad picture over in beardGAF for comparison. GO.

Delio

Yes, you look heavenly ;)

Do you feel bad today? Try thinking about hot guys

Thinking of hot guys isnt anything. I've done enough thinking about them it gets me nowhere.

Dooooo eeeeet!

My friend's been growing a beard for a bit (guess it's the end of term so that's what guys do). But he's decided this time he's going to take actual grooming care of it. Moisturize, brush, massage - the whole shebang!

What's wrong, Del? :(

I dunno. I feel..weird. I care a lot about people to the point I get jealous really easy. Then i try my best to make people happy and feel like my chest caving in when I cant make them happy. But whats the point in trying when i get jealous of everything else. It's like..do i deserve friends if thats my response? Even then i want friends around me I LIKE having friends.

CHEEZMO™;52712931 said:
I know how you feel, Del. Well, not exactly - I don't yo-yo back up. Thinking about killing yourself literally from the moment you wake up to the moment you finally manage to get to sleep can't be good for your mental health. Cant even drink myslelf into a stupor anymore cos I finished most of my booze.

Maybe I should risk moving onto pharmaceuticals instead and just hope my parents dont find them. I dont think explaining a stash of painkillers would be easy.

Hell, I'm quite literally too depressed to even lapse back into self-harming.

I never dipped into self harming personally. Suicide thinking I did as a teen. That was around the time I was first coming out as well. I can't even drink right now cause I made an effort to tell someone not to drink their problems away. Yet I find myself wanting to drink and be happy.

Hige

So a while back, January?, I brought up the fact that I was experimenting with polyamory with my best friend, and hadn't yet brought it to the table at home with my partner. I justifiably took some heat, and maybe deflected a bit much.

Since then, I have brought this to my partner's attention and we've worked thorough it. He's good with this extra facet of my friend and I's relationship, and sees it my way in that it has benefited our main relationship thus far. I was afraid as even though we hadn't done much sexually, I was emotionally invested in my best friend, and it wasn't fair that my partner was unaware. This could have gone badly, but my instincts were correct that my partner is a bit more evolved than most. Not a jealous bone in his body, and he knows how happy this all makes me so he's good with it. Truly supportive of my happiness, and an unconditional acceptance of me. While he wasn't overjoyed I didn't bring it to him sooner, he understands what and why it is.

He knows I have zero interest in cheating, or in fact fucking around beyond my best friend. I feel really lucky in that I now have two men invested in my happiness, as well as two men that I would move mountains to please and to keep happy. We have seperately discussed and considered playing all together, but it's up to me and I'm not sure of it yet. There are different feels involved here as well as totally different fuck styles. My partner is a more animal primal thing and quite hot. My best friend is someone I feel comfortable with, and we can laugh and really play with each other, grins on both faces the whole time. On one hand I'd love to get them both together with me as it would be a huge ego experience, but on the other, I really love the separate worlds they both provide too. Not sure.

I appreciate all the feedback you all gave, even though I wasn't ready to hear some of it back then.
Kind of late to this topic, but if this is the same guy from your other post:

Nope. We can't. We've made out, and light played a bit at the movies in the back row (lol), but like I said, hard and fast boundaries because of who and where we are in life.

For me, nothing we've done physically is serious or constitutes cheating. That part is silly fun. The emotional ties are the more important lesson I'm learning.

Like I posted before I've started a line of conversation with my partner around perhaps an open relationship on my end, but I know that's not going to be a possibility with my friend. His partner is not going to be up for it at all.

So we keep things on this odd level, and just enjoy our company. I've promised him that I'd never pressure him, and we're relentlessly honest with each other. Almost uncomfortably so, but that's an appeal of this too. We have nothing to hide, or lose with each other, so any thought or desire or hope or fear is never too much.
What sort of boundaries has his partner set up? Is he ok with his BF making out with other people even if he's not up for an open relationship? Maybe I'm misunderstanding the situation, but it seems like his partner is in the dark about how this has progressed (from making out to seemingly more... activity?).

Hi GayGAF!

Stood bar for the first time yesterday. Things went well. I expected to fuck up the change but that didn't happen. I did forget two beers though. Someone ordered four, after two the beer was empty, had to change it, but new orders came in and I forgot about his two beers. Oops, haha. But I apologized and everything was ok. And some guy ordered a whisky I never heard of. Hit the wrong button on the register, apparantly that brand costs 50 cents more and there's a special button on the register for it.

I always have a hard time mingling. Find it difficult to just walk up towards a group and start talking. Never know what to say, I'm not that interesting bla bla bla. Anyway, standing bar really helps making you talk to everyone. It was nice :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom