• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT3| Friends of Dorothy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sphinx

the piano man
1pLvw.jpg

Yep, Kalas.

hehe, exactly what I thought when he said nobody remembers him...

"hey, that's the guy with the blue hair who now has a swimming bear as avatar". lol.

Sagitario

Unless you interact constantly with an user (like in some of the groups or small communities formed within a few threads and outside of GAF), you're basically remembered for/because your avatar.

¡Hola, sphinx!

Mr_Zombie

Wait, blue hair? I could swear I saw Yaceka's photo with normal hair.

And I agree with Sagitario, unless you interact with a user constantly, or the user doesn't stand up from others in one way or another it's really hard to remember all names (especially on a message board as huge as NeoGAF), so usually avatars really help. That's why I hate when people change their avatars very often. :p

sphinx

the piano man
¡Hola, sphinx!

¡heyt, qué tal todo por aquí!

lol he doesn't even look like the same guy from his former avatar.

I wonder if people here recognize me because of my Yoshi Luigi plushie with Mr. Potato Head's glasses or my username and unique posts .

you should participate in the "Real Pic January" thing next year, if it happens :D

that's how I remember everyone's faces, not just in this thread but overall in the OT forum.

daripad

¡heyt, qué tal todo por aquí!
you should participate in the "Real Pic January" thing next year, if it happens :D
that's how I remember everyone's faces, not just in this thread but overall in the OT forum.

I didn't mean my photo but I'll probably participate next year in that event, as I'm going to look better by that time (losing weight)

¡Hola, sphinx!

Hablan español y no me invitan 77. Y hola a los dos.

RM8

AiAi <3

Well, as much as I like the character, you chose his ugly looking 2006 era model. There hasn't been a good Super Monkey Ball game since the GCN. :/
Wait. What. I actually think that's the best AiAi 3D model - in any case, oddly enough I think 2D AiAi is best AiAi.

EPozmFD.jpg

MeeMee > AiAi, though.

Finally - Link is not hot. He's a midget with an ear deformity and severe speech impediment.

Umm... who isnt a midget compared to you? Giant!

Oh man I feel like a new person! My username finally changed. I used to be Yaceka on here, but I doubt anyone really remembers me lol.

You have an evil father and a disgusting volatile brother. And you are cute.

Judgment free question (promise)

Does anyone actually like country music?

Yes. SOME.

I can appreciate some songs, for their meaningful lyrics and stories.

That being said... Do I listen to the music though on my own? No, never.

MeeMee's my girl in Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed. Back off, Rm!

I wonder if people here recognize me because of my Yoshi Luigi plushie with Mr. Potato Head's glasses or my username and unique posts .
The thing that sticks out to me the most about your avatar is that it looks like you went over a non-green Yoshi in Photoshop with the color green and Overlay turned on.

RM8

WHAT. No, she's totally my girl in Transformed. It's right there in my custom Steam icon!

Zv6eV2D.png

I'll go with AiAi if she's picked before I do, though :p Funny, I ended up not caring about Gilius or Joe Musashi after all.

Replicant

God. Damn. It.

I hate it when I bump into a guy that I have a crush on when I feel like I look like shit. And I hate how he has this smirk every time he sees me as if he knows I'm crushing on him. #KillMeNowPlease

Delio

It's odd when your flirting with one guy and the other gets all jealous and tries to steal your attention away. Both are straight btw. :/

daripad

The thing that sticks out to me the most about your avatar is that it looks like you went over a non-green Yoshi in Photoshop with the color green and Overlay turned on.
Year of Luigi fever. I want to go back to the original blue but year of Luigi deserves homage for a long while. May change it next week or next month anyway.

You have an evil father and a disgusting volatile brother. And you are cute
Who doesn't?

Real talk, Thursday nights 8-midnight have the cutest people showing up at the gym.

This is a universal rule.

I have to say though, it should be a mandatory requirement that everyone has to speed date in the shower first and provide a picture of themselves where they aren't exhausted, sweaty and about to throw up. So many missed opportunities.

daripad

My father will never understand me. What he thinks is right is the truth, and you can't say otherwise because he is going to get mad about it.

Ahasverus

Did it really help with a receding hairline? I thought only minoxidil and finasteride helped with stopping that.

Oh and those kind of look nasty. Do they smell bad?

I have to be honest, I can't ASSURE you it stopped my hair for falling off, but I think that as it's a good astringent it just leaves it cleaner and leaves the scalp without obstructed pores so it can breathe a lot better. If you have a severe problem you'll have to use Finaseride or Minoxidill (I think Minoxidill sucks), right now I'm using it one day off 'cause it suppossedly causes erectile dysfunction and.. I think I felt the effects so I got scared. I'm relatively young so my hair still has hope. But I can assure you I've seen a change for the better using that soap.
And don't worry about the pic, that's what the hand-made ash soap look like but they are only made around the native Colombia so I think the commercial presentation in the US surely looks better. It doesn't smell /bad/ but well, it's ash so it smells like ash, with soap lol. I use a bath lotion after it. It should not replace your soap/shampoo, but it's a good complement I think. I don't want to sound like a sales man lol it's just that it's been a tradition around my culture that, somehow, works.

My birthday is almost here! I'll go out with a LOT of friends that day, and with my bf of course. Funny part: two of my friends are my exes lol they became good friends of mine (and not by holding to an old feeling, my friendship with them fluorished many months after the breakup). I think my bf is a little nervous, also because it will be his FIRST TIME ON A GAY BAR (or a bar, for that matter) and I'm sooo excited. Will let you know how it works out guys.

How was your first Bar experience? was it good? bad? laughable? let's share! :D

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
How was your first Bar experience? was it good? bad? laughable? let's share! :D

First gay bar? I think it one in Vancouver when I was in the process of moving out here. Friends took me on a Friday night, but it was surprisingly dull.

When I had my own apartment in Seattle a couple of weeks later, I think soco took me and the aforementioned Canadian friends to some bear bar and I was soooo out of place. At least they were friendly.

... Where? I mean, besides the 30-something year old who lives across the street. He's the only one I know. Otherwise they are mythical creatures in a sea of depressingly gone to seed middle-agedness around here. :x

Sagi >>>>>>>> (ad infinitum) Kalas

Shouldn't insult yourself like that, really.

Mythical? At least you've seen one. Try living in a big city where there aren't any lawns to mow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom