• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT3| Friends of Dorothy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Menaged

I hate to sound like a commercial but just do it, it's probably the answer you came here for to be honest. If it doesn't work it won't, but if there is chemistry then great! going with lowered expectations is better.

Heh, yeah, I guess I needed some ressurance.
I have no idea why I find it so hard. Maybe like rm88 said - it's the effort-reward kind of thing, and in a way I'm quite used to being single, for better or worse

I'm on teamabs, BTW. So so sexy....

RM8

My brain is rather fond of abs, can't help it.

I swear I don't mind less-than-stellar chest/back/arms/whatever if there are abs to be seen.

Rayis

Put me in the abs lover category, I love them, though they are not a requirement at all for me (i'd be a hypocrite since I don't have them and they're hard to get and maintain). But I agree that pudgy guys are fantastic to cuddle with.

Alcoori

I will take muscular thighs and great chest over abs. I like abs too but I'd rather someone toned that someone with rock hard abs.

I just don't want someone who's soft. Having your hand go in and disappearing in a big blob of fat is not my thing.

daripad

I'm pissed off. One of my best friends sharedThis video

I thought he was against god law (he always criticizes it) but this means otherwise. I don't know why he is against gay marriage but this got my anger to extreme levels.
I'm definitely going to talk seriously about this and may come out to him to let him know that we are not a plague.
And maybe I'll stop being his friend. This is unacceptable.

RM8

Abs are nice.

Lack of them is not a deal-breaker.
Of course, I don't mean that I wont' accept anyone without amazing abs, lol. Just that if they're there then it'd be a pretty huge plus for me :p
---

Guise, this is glassed Rm88. I don't think I had shown my glasses before! So I'll cross-post.
xXeHI5A.jpg

RM8

My mother is currently visiting us and she curtained-up my room recently. I appreciate it but I don't like them a lot, and kind of clash with everything, lol.

And that Mario Galaxy poster, you definitely have some good taste
I have been wanting to replace it with a Sticker Star one. Galaxy is lucky that I haven't found one yet :/

Of course, I don't mean that I wont' accept anyone without amazing abs, lol. Just that if they're there then it'd be a pretty huge plus for me :p
---

Guise, this is glassed Rm88. I don't think I had shown my glasses before! So I'll cross-post.

Nice tongue action there :p

I will take muscular thighs and great chest over abs. I like abs too but I'd rather someone toned that someone with rock hard abs.

I just don't want someone who's soft. Having your hand go in and disappearing in a big blob of fat is not my thing.

The blob likes it though!

BLOB_animated_series_061411.jpg

My eyes are twitching just thinking about it. How do you do it? I could never put anything near my eyes.

I first started wearing contacts when i was 12. Im 25 now.

After a couple weeks you get used to it. I could grab my own eyeball at any time, no flinching. You basically lose that reflex over time.

Ahasverus

---

U R MR GAY

Dany

Banned
I had contacts off and on for 2-3 years but my astigmatism prevented me from having them consistently they were bothering me too much, plus glasses are stylish! :D

LdmEMtyl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom