• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT3| Friends of Dorothy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahasverus

glasses! i love 'em. my buddy just uploaded this from a party a couple days ago :)

You look nice, but need to shave that cantinflas mustache right now :p

Hi there. I've been following the thread for a while but never felt like it was the 'right' time to start posting here. As a proud member of glassesGAF (even though I almost exclusively wear contacts when I'm not home, now), I feel like my time has come to stop lurking. :p
I usually don't say an appareance compliment first than anything BUT you hit the rights notes with me for some reason. Sorry.
Welcome :)

Ahasverus

Guys I hate hair dressers :(
Remember my awesome haircut? Well it was buzzed last week after my birthay now I look like a marine :/

I miss it so much

60578_10200801219850574_1614015294_n.jpg

RM8

Sometimes I want to try something different too. But then I get in front of the mirror, shake my hair a bit with my hands and it's good to go. So black mop stays forever.

Ahasverus

Handsome you are.

Why'd you get it buzzed then?
I didn't! I followed GAF's advice

No, it is not an undercut.

Tell your barber you would like it short on the sides and back, and tapered. The clipper number is most likely 2. Tell them to have it longer in the front than in the back. BRING A PICTURE.

Essentially, you are getting a hitler youth cut.

I guess I didn't bring a picture :(

This is a bad thing?
Well I have the face of a donut so yes.

Took a pic (Just woke up, don't judge me)

Mr_Zombie

GayGaf on a pic roll ^_^ love that.

was considering posting a pic in the fitness thread, cause I finally saw a small glimpse of abs, (barely, I know, let me dream) but I have been posting too many pics there so it goes here.

Good work on abs (yes, it is visible ;)).

I have to finally go on some kind of special diet to get those damn things visible :( I'm trying to eat more or less healthy, I don't eat junk food, don't drink soda and drink beer only occasionally and yet I still can't get those fat rolls go away from my stomach.

Hi there. I've been following the thread for a while but never felt like it was the 'right' time to start posting here. As a proud member of glassesGAF (even though I almost exclusively wear contacts when I'm not home, now), I feel like my time has come to stop lurking. :p

Well hello there. That's the right way to make the good first impression. ;)

DR2K

Banned
GayGaf on a pic roll ^_^ love that.

was considering posting a pic in the fitness thread, cause I finally saw a small glimpse of abs, (barely, I know, let me dream) but I have been posting too many pics there so it goes here.

shitty pic done today but that's what I've got.

Instantaacutenea128-04-201302-45pm_zps2c1b9e53.png

and could someone kindly ask Sunflower and DR2K to share pics of their gym progresses here? lol

Abs yay. I don't have my abs yet, hopefully by the end of June I'll be able to give up wearing shirts forever.

Here's a few shots I took with my Vita, awful camera.

2013-04-28-143158 by dr2k, on Flickr

There's a few more on my account.

sphinx

the piano man
Good work on abs (yes, it is visible ;)).

I have to finally go on some kind of special diet to get those damn things visible :( I'm trying to eat more or less healthy, I don't eat junk food, don't drink soda and drink beer only occasionally and yet I still can't get those fat rolls go away from my stomach

Abs yay. I don't have my abs yet, hopefully by the end of June I'll be able to give up wearing shirts forever.

it took fucking FOREVER just to see them! :/ I've been doing ab workout for a year, it was almost a year ago that I started doing some crunches and have been upping the workout load, to the point that when it's abs day, I do an obscene amount of leg raises and its weird variations, crunches and variations too.

I was never able to tell the squares apart from each other. Even in this pic, I have to concentrate a bit to find them and of course, they are gone now, I had dinner :p

looking good you guys :D,

DR2K, you've got nice beefy pecs, what do your lovers/dates/SO think about it? hehe

and Mr_Zombie when are we getting a shirtless pic? :p (come, headless is also o.k if you are shy)

DR2K

Banned
DR2K, you've got nice beefy pecs, what do your lovers/dates/SO think about it? hehe

and Mr_Zombie when are we getting a shirtless pic? :p (come, headless is also o.k if you are shy)

Haha, they don't think they feel. I can get them to move on their own now, which is pretty cool.

CDX

Recently had a first date with someone.

Somehow we started talking about handjobs, he didn't like to give or receive them. I say maybe if that's all you're getting I can see being disappointed by handjobs, but every once in awhile they can be pretty awesome.

Next topic, oral. Yes he doesn't like it either, won't give or receive.

D:

although he'll do it he doesn't really like kissing either.

Well glad we got that out of the way

next

gaygaf is best gaf
from these last few pages

gaygaf=hottestgaf

Recently had a first date with someone.

Somehow we started talking about handjobs, he didn't like to give or receive them. I say maybe if that's all you're getting I can see being disappointed by handjobs, but every once in awhile they can be pretty awesome.

Next topic, oral. Yes he doesn't like it either, won't give or receive.

D:

although he'll do it he doesn't really like kissing either.

Well glad we got that out of the way

next

from these last few pages

gaygaf=hottestgaf

Does he like straight-up sex or did he forget to mention he's asexual? That seems absolutely bizarre.

sruckus

Took a pic (Just woke up, don't judge me)

very cute.

I was going to come in here and beg for a critique of my okcupid profile because i get crickets on most people i message. I get some messages but from guys who aren't really my type (old, really out of shape, etc.). It's getting old. But since everyone's submitting photos...maybe it's just because my face is like a 2 or something lol.

<dramatic>WHAT IS WRONGGGG WITH MEEEE</dramatic>

H6iZx0W.jpg

Sai-kun

Banned
who the fuck doesnt like kissing

no matter if you are straight/gay/bi/pan/asexual if u dont like kissing i am judging you really hard

kissing owns

i wish more people were open to just making out. making out owns! and there are times i look at people and i really really want to know what kissing them feels like.

Crayons

Banned

no matter if you are straight/gay/bi/pan/asexual if u dont like kissing i am judging you really hard

kissing owns

i wish more people were open to just making out. making out owns! and there are times i look at people and i really really want to know what kissing them feels like.

For some people, kissing is really intimate and they won't just kiss anyone, but they'd suck anyone off.

Sai-kun

Banned
For some people, kissing is really intimate and they won't just kiss anyone, but they'd suck anyone off.

Well, I mean, there's a difference between being choosy about who you kiss (I wouldn't kiss just anyone!) and straight up not enjoying kissing. I have known...two people who have told me "I don't enjoy kissing" or "Kissing doesn't do anything for me" and i wanted to slap them.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.

kissing owns

Yeah i agree with you.

I look weird here, but who cares anyway, not that I would improve much. Also, I don't know what to do with my hair, I feel like no hairstyle fits me.

You look very cute and handsome.

kissing owns

GayGAF:
ifFllPjXGNvJi.gif

he seems to be into anal and ONLY anal

he needs to get laid. bumping booties is nice and all but totally vanilla. That and I'm actually not a huge fan of anal unless it's protected. Maybe it's just being bi but vaginal intercourse seems so much more managable, but then again the few girls I've been with have been pretty clean where as certain dudes haven't been as much. That mad dash driving home where all you want to do is take a scalding shower and chuck all your clothes in the wash is never fun.

Ahasverus

I'd love going to a GayGaf party. You guys seem so nice and good persons, even the ones with a more heated mood are interesting enough not to be douches. I'm sure we'd have more than a few laugh and good stories.

Probably will hit on one or two for whom I have a desperate crush.. won't tell any names though lol

I have an old pic somewhere on here but I've got a fauxhawk now. Will post pics from Starbucks in the morning because I don't feel like styling it tonight.

I'm chubby because I've been doing schoolwork for exams instead of working out though :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom