• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT3| Friends of Dorothy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead Man

VjOktna.jpg

Bored. Slow night.

I was going to contribute to glassesgayGAF, but now... I'm a bit intimidated :) Good picture too.

DR2K

Banned
Welp glad I found out my upcoming date had no fucking teeth before we went out. How does a 40 year old not have their teeth? Kept talking about toothless blow jobs. Gross, lol. That was my response.

Atlantis

Welp glad I found out my upcoming date had no fucking teeth before we went out. How does a 40 year old not have their teeth? Kept talking about toothless blow jobs. Gross, lol. That was my response.

This is the funniest thing.

Did he ask if you wanted a "gumma"?

Odinson

Well I'll take this rare event to post a pic

Nice pic. Your way to hard on yourself. It's nice to have something to inspire/motivate you but don't get caught up in trying to look like that. Work towards getting to a place where your happy with yourself.

daripad

Dany, Parn, Jubei and Dead Man: You all look great!

Oh well, I don't belong to glasses GAF, but let's see if my sight suffers a bit to wear some in the future.
I wish it doesn't happen though

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
This is a nice picture. There are definitely people out there who would love you the way you are.

Wanting to change.... That's not bad thing. Are you working towards your goal?

I know that's not true but thanks for being nice. My weight alone repels guys. I've been going to the gym and trying to eat right though i dont think i have the good genes to even have a good body.

Dany

Banned
I know that's not true but thanks for being nice. My weight alone repels guys. I've been going to the gym and trying to eat right though i dont think i have the good genes to even have a good body.

It ain't about genes. and You look fine, you don't deserve to be down most of the time. Eat healtheir (more fruits/veggies and no junk foo), just drink water, go walking and increase it to jogging. Its never to late to lose weight if thats what you want to do.

Trigger

There are many men who like bears (or a cub in your case). You just need to have more confidence in yourself. How do you even know your genes are going to prevent you from having a "good body"?

RM8

Yeah, I don't think I can spot extra arms, horns or anything like that. Just keep exercising and especially taking good care of your diet - it takes time but it's worth it, so just stay motivated.

Everyone looking great BTW :p GlassesGAF FTW. Even though I only use mine when:

- I drive
- I go watch a movie
- I play games on a TV (hey, probably part of why I prefer handhelds and now PC).

In this case I went to see Iron Man 3, it was fun.

DR2K

Banned
i dont think i have the good genes to even have a good body.

Bullshit defeatest excuse. You just need to educate yourself on diet and nutrition, get into fitness, and most importantly want it for yourself.

Last person that said that was drinking a 1000 calorie coffee nightmare.

Meicyn

Gold Member
Thanks for the kind words folks. Changing my glasses made a huge difference for me - my old ones were awful, haha.

so just stay motivated
Personally, I don't believe in motivation when it comes to fitness. There have been way too many days where I didn't feel like weightlifting or running, but I did it anyway. Same goes for eating, but in the reverse case... I wanted french fries, but I didn't get them at all, as much as I desired them. I can tear through some french fries.

Discipline is the word I like to use when it comes to fitness. Screw motivation. ;)

daripad

Discipline is the key. Motivation we all have, but anyways we don't do shit.
You need selfcontrol to keep yourself off all the tempting things around. For example, at home my father's wife prepares a good dessert almost every week. And my friends love going out to eat twice a month. But I had to resist to eat what they were eating, but inside I was dying to have it. It's just a matter of being totally focused on it and think about it like a chore, so you don't fail

Basically what Trigger said.

If I was being nice, I wouldn't have said anything.

sphinx

the piano man
GayGaf on a pic roll ^_^ love that.

was considering posting a pic in the fitness thread, cause I finally saw a small glimpse of abs, (barely, I know, let me dream) but I have been posting too many pics there so it goes here.

shitty pic done today but that's what I've got.

Instantaacutenea128-04-201302-45pm_zps2c1b9e53.png

and could someone kindly ask Sunflower and DR2K to share pics of their gym progresses here? lol

and everybody, looking good!! :) keep it up space, you are doing great.

ebil

Hi there. I've been following the thread for a while but never felt like it was the 'right' time to start posting here. As a proud member of glassesGAF (even though I almost exclusively wear contacts when I'm not home, now), I feel like my time has come to stop lurking. :p

Masamuna

What is exactly a cub?

I wonder if I belong to that group

Usually if your stockier/thicker than an otter but not as big as a bear or chub you classify as cub. In some groups age plays a part as well although ive talked to plenty of older men who classify themselves as cubs. The age thing usually makes sense though hence cub > bear. The archetype for me personally would be the average to stocky rugby player as far as cubs go.

Its all a bit hazy though. Because of my weight im sometimes reblogged on tumblr into the chub/fat positive territories. But because of how I carry myself and my proportions I'm usually labelled as a bear by most guys. On top of that cubbish because of my age according to a lot of guys that introduce me to their friends at events/bars etc. It's silly, which is why I just worry about being myself rather than something else.

Maybe after more training ill graduate to muscle chub lol.

Hi there. I've been following the thread for a while but never felt like it was the 'right' time to start posting here. As a proud member of glassesGAF (even though I almost exclusively wear contacts when I'm not home, now), I feel like my time has come to stop lurking. :p

I get a JJ Abrahms vibe from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom