• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT3| Friends of Dorothy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ty4on

I'm chubby because I've been doing schoolwork for exams instead of working out though :(
That's motivation for me to start my homework :)
Too bad the trick to gaining weight seems to be working out as well. I could also need some strength :(

Here's me, GayGAF. Try to contain your passions.

handsome26n-2-web.jpg

That and I'm actually not a huge fan of anal unless it's protected.That mad dash driving home where all you want to do is take a scalding shower and chuck all your clothes in the wash is never fun.

While, I havent done anything ever, This is my biggest hang up right here on think about trying anal. I'm perfectly fine with doing a lot of things with and to any combination of genitals and toys. But anal just elicits that "ew" feeling thinking about it.

While, I havent done anything ever, This is my biggest hang up right here on think about trying anal. I'm perfectly fine with doing a lot of things with and to any combination of genitals and toys. But anal just elicits that "ew" feeling thinking about it.

Don't get me wrong, it's fun and by all means with the right people it's something you overlook. But I think part of it's just the fact that guys have a tendency to be messier on average than girls, and on top of that, well, you're sticking a dick in a butt. There's not a way to make it sanitary every single time. I mean, ladyfriends and I have talked about it and it's just never something I'd do with a girl because, well, we can just have vaginal intercourse.

I also recognized another guy when I was playing it from that old TV show Charmed about the three witches. Handsome guy too.

auaEl68.jpg
I used to watch that when I was younger. I liked it. I've been thinking of watching it on Netflix one of these days.

And, yes, he's really handsome in that pic.

Personally, I don't believe in motivation when it comes to fitness. There have been way too many days where I didn't feel like weightlifting or running, but I did it anyway. Same goes for eating, but in the reverse case... I wanted french fries, but I didn't get them at all, as much as I desired them. I can tear through some french fries.

Discipline is the word I like to use when it comes to fitness. Screw motivation. ;)
Ugh. Same here. At best I'll force myself to go for a walk.

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
who the fuck doesnt like kissing

no matter if you are straight/gay/bi/pan/asexual if u dont like kissing i am judging you really hard

kissing owns

i wish more people were open to just making out. making out owns! and there are times i look at people and i really really want to know what kissing them feels like.

I'm asexual and I don't like kissing. Don't judge me too hard :(

I'd love going to a GayGaf party. You guys seem so nice and good persons, even the ones with a more heated mood are interesting enough not to be douches. I'm sure we'd have more than a few laugh and good stories.

Ironically enough, this was discussed yesterday on skype. And we weren't discussing how we would all be playing scrabble.... (think R-rated)

daripad

Lucario, I swear you look younger and younger every time I see a pic of you.

Glasses!

uL0rq3j.jpg
You look younger here too. That pic is the best I've seen of you ;)

fuck it, I'll post myself too <.<

Awww very cute and damn those eyes!

Dat feel when you look like a different person in (nearly) every picture.
Yes, I made a collage. Bite me. ;)
I have told you this before: you are a good looking guy ;) Don't listen to other people

gayGAAAF STAAAHP

tumblr_m52feaLwi11r3zat8.gif

Nah, this is getting better. Also where is your photo? I've been waiting for that, you 77

BeesEight

I'd love going to a GayGaf party. You guys seem so nice and good persons, even the ones with a more heated mood are interesting enough not to be douches.

They love me! They really, really love me!

Here's me, GayGAF. Try to contain your passions.

Looking good Bel, but who's that smoking guy with a turban. Friend of yours?

Please don't tell me someone beat me to this joke.

Ironically enough, this was discussed yesterday on skype. And we weren't discussing how we would all be playing scrabble.... (think R-rated)

Was it Risk 2210? Because I think I make those games pretty R-rated through profanity alone.

You look younger here too. That pic is the best I've seen of you ;)

Hear that, Alcoori, they're calling you old! :p

Dead Man

Good lord GayGAF is handsome.

Well that escalated quicky.
I'm a little dirty though so thank you :)

I thought my old haircut was better but Gaf have spoken I guess. Short it is then.
/thanks internet/

Late to it, but yeah, the new haircut is fantastic. Sexy as.

RM8

I'd join but I have zero confidence in my English speaking/listening. I can only imagine all those different accents and words that I know in text form that I've never heard being pronounced. Nope.

soco

I'd join but I have zero confidence in my English speaking/listening. I can only imagine all those different accents and words that I know in text form that I've never heard being pronounced. Nope.

good way to learn... it's not like gaygaf is a bunch of heartless bastards (well aside from me!)

Ahasverus

You wouldn't be worse than me, don't worry. It could sound sexy, you never know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom