• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT4| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hige

for those of you who go on a date, proceed to have sex but absolutely refuse to take off your shirt while you are at it...

why?

if the answer is "I don't feel comfortable with myself/not happy with my body", you do realize that the guy that is hoping/wanting to have sex with you, IS DYING to look at your naked body and that you are making him go through a very frustrating experience.... right??
Maybe he has some skin condition and it's not about his weight?

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
This, tbh.

X-2 is amazing. Can't wait to hear Leblanc's moans of pleasure and also screams of pain as Yuna punctures her lungs with her elbow.

Yep. X-2 is a phenomenal game. The battle system is amazing, the dress spheres are GOAT, and the storyline and characters are all ridiculously over the top and fun. And hte JPop songs are so good!

I was thinking about getting a dildo, although what I really want is a boyfriend.

Any recommendations?

Rude Boy Toy vibrating prostate stimulator!

This, why would he ever want to play a Final Famtasy game?
I'm joking, I have never played a FF game myself

Rectify that immediately sis!

Bladenic

Yep. X-2 is a phenomenal game. The battle system is amazing, the dress spheres are GOAT, and the storyline and characters are all ridiculously over the top and fun. And hte JPop songs are so good!

Yessss the dress spheres slayed.

And Real Emotion is still a gay bop, while 1000 Words was good.

Reminds me, I finished Rectify today. It was pretty good. Amantha is my favorite.

Replicant

Speaking of RPGs, South Park: The Stick of Truth is probably one of the most fun RPGs I've had the fortune to play. Well, except for the
fart training
. Those are torturous. But the other things are so much fun. Even random battles are actually fun to do.

Bladenic

Speaking of RPGs, South Park: The Stick of Truth is probably one of the most fun RPGs I've had the fortune to play. Well, except for the
fart training
. Those are torturous. But the other things are so much fun. Even random battles are actually fun to do.

Think I may rent it here soon.

daripad

Classic franchises that I need to play:

Final fantasy
Megaman
Devil may cry
The elder scrolls
Fallout
The sims (lol)
Mother
Castlevania (except Lords of Shadow but that's different)
God of war
Halo
Crash

...and the list goes on. And I don't feel like playing any of them right now :p

Get better taste tbh. U_U

This, tbh.

X-2 is amazing. Can't wait to hear Leblanc's moans of pleasure and also screams of pain as Yuna punctures her lungs with her elbow.

Rude Boy Toy vibrating prostate stimulator!

Yessss the dress spheres slayed.

And Real Emotion is still a gay bop, while 1000 Words was good.

Reminds me, I finished Rectify today. It was pretty good. Amantha is my favorite.

I cannot believe X-2 is getting love. I am crying tears of joy right now. This game is so flawless and I discovered Koda Kumi and Jade Valerie because of it.

I was thinking about getting a dildo, although what I really want is a boyfriend.

Any recommendations?

LUBE. I'd probably say go for the "Recommended for beginners" ones, unless you're a complete dickpig and you know what you want, then go crazy.
That's what I did!
. Depends if you've used one before I guess.

I had to dispose of mine when I moved back in with my family in case my mum found it in one of her spontaneous spring cleans, but I really want a new one tbh. Of course - the preferable option would be to have the latter. A boyfriend would be bloody nice right now. The thirst is real, but until then:
tumblr_mqqx2iQggr1qk8r8go6_250.gif

Classic franchises that I need to play:

Final fantasy
Megaman

Devil may cry
The elder scrolls
Fallout
The sims (lol)
Mother
Castlevania (except Lords of Shadow but that's different)
God of war
Halo
Crash

...and the list goes on. And I don't feel like playing any of them right now :p

The first two <3.
Some of the Megaman Battle Network games are soooo good, imo o_o.

sphinx

the piano man
You inflected this strange seriousness on it (that it's particularly selfish), while you never bothered to ask him why or what his reasoning was? I think Dany was unnecessarily harsh, but I get annoyed at silliness all the time, and I think this line of thought of yours is silly.

Edit for the sake of clarification: Maybe it is selfish, but is it very selfish? It just seems like you're being pretty dramatic about it and unwilling to separate yourself from your vantage point.

I am being dramatic??!! lol, you people are getting all worked up because I think it's strange and selfish for a guy to remain dressed while having sex.

I am being told to pull my head out of my ass and that my line of thought is silly with no further explanation from you, no argument, hell, people refrain from posting about the topic because if they did, they'd have to be rude

I think there's way more drama on your side guys, get over yourselves.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
She was good though I think I missed the reason behind her obsession with Daniel. Both actresses were really good though. But Amantha was such a bad bitch.

She fell for him because he's thoughtful and quiet and unlike anyone she's ever known, plus, her husband is an asshole and she lives in a small town so her options are limited.

I am being dramatic??!! lol, you people are getting all worked up because I think it's strange and selfish for a guy to remain dressed while having sex.

I am being told to pull my head out of my ass and that my line of thought is silly with no further explanation from you, no argument, hell, people refrain from posting about the topic because if they did, they'd have to be rude

O.K.

Bladenic

She fell for him because he's thoughtful and quiet and unlike anyone she's ever known, plus, her husband is an asshole and she lives in a small town so her options are limited.

That's what I thought, but it was too fast IMO. He's out for like a week. Also UGH her husband was such an insufferable douchebag.

Luke Kirby tho. Get that dick Amantha.

Make sure you play the uncensored version. It's really worth it. I spent my entire gaming sessions grinning while thinking "Am I really doing this? OMG, I am!"

I live in the US, they're all uncensored right?

Alrus

You guys are kinda acting like assholes to a rather innocent question. And I'd agree that keeping your shirt on for sex can be interpreted as strange (although I personally enjoy keeping a t-shirt on for sex, it's a turn on for me).

I really don't see the need for antagonisation here...

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak

Widespread.

Dany

Banned
lol, dude wanted to keep his shirt on.

whatevs

edit; dude wanted to keep his shirt on, thats his prerogative. Sure he wasn't fair to you but you saying "in my opinion, not taking off your shirt is very selfish and self-centered." that is more self-centered than him keeping his shirt on. Do you see the hypocrisy?

I don't actually care, it's strange, I think a low level of anxiety caused me to self-moderate myself more. And suddenly that controlling influence is gone and without that I can't tell if I'm being an asshole or not, or even if I even care if I'm being one. Just judging my intentions I didn't mean to be insulting, I do kind of feel sorry if I was disproportionally rude (so I guess I do care if I'm an asshole), but I did think he was being a bit dramatic or his wording in places made it seem that way.

whatevs

edit; dude wanted to keep his shirt on, thats his prerogative. Sure he wasn't fair to you but you saying "in my opinion, not taking off your shirt is very selfish and self-centered." that is more self-centered than him keeping his shirt on. Do you see the hypocrisy?

Something about that definitely does ring true to my ears.

Alrus

whatevs

Why not use this answer at first instead of the needlessly antagonising answer you first gave him?

Mr. F

Banned
You guys are kinda acting like assholes to a rather innocent question. And I'd agree that keeping your shirt on for sex can be interpreted as strange (although I personally enjoy keeping a t-shirt on for sex, it's a turn on for me).

I really don't see the need for antagonisation here...

Maybe strange but if it was the first time being intimate I wouldn't cast aspersions on the person's character, I think calling it selfish behaviour is a bit much. It seems the person clearly wasn't comfortable enough with themselves or Sphinx or the situation to want to completely undress, and if that was the case then the best thing to do is either try to reassure them that their concerns are unfounded or respect their wishes and try to make the best of it.

edit; beaten yadda yadda etc.

Alrus

Maybe strange but if it was the first time being intimate I wouldn't cast aspersions on the person's character, I think calling it selfish behaviour is a bit much. It seems the person clearly wasn't comfortable enough with themselves or Sphinx or the situation to want to completely undress, and if that was the case then the best thing to do is either try to reassure them that their concerns are unfounded or respect their wishes and try to make the best of it.

edit; beaten yadda yadda etc.

Oh I don't disagree with that really, I just don't think the level of aggressivity he got for answers was needed.

Edit:
Widespread.

This kind of answer is particularly grating to me, it adds nothing to this thread but cattiness, and the post you're answering to wasn't even addressed to you. I'm getting Kyon's kind of posting vibes from it.

Mr. F

Banned
Oh I don't disagree with that really, I just don't think the level of aggressivity he got for answers for needed.

Oh I know, same boat haha. Just was using your comment on the potential for it to be interpreted as strange as a basis for what I was trying to put into words.

I didn't even have an aggressive intent, I just didn't hyper-deliberate over how I phrase things for that ingratiating effect like I often do. Maybe I should have, obviously no one can telepathically perceive my tone, maybe I don't properly know how to moderate it.

fart training
Is this worth getting if you've no interest in the actual show? I've looked through the official topic occasionally and I've not really been able to distinguish between those who love it and have watched the show, and those who love it yet haven't, while at the same time trying to avoid spoilers, so I'm curious as to what you'd think.

sphinx

the piano man

whatevs

you know first of all, now that you have a beard and finally look like a man, maybe you can start acting and posting like a grown up too, instead of using your "lols" and " "whatevs"

second, how is my stance more self-centered than his? I can understand not coming to an agreement regarding whether we should wear clothes or not during sex, in which case we both have the right to have our own prerogatives: I want sex without shirts, he wants to keep his on, yep, we have to come to an agreement somehow. At the end, someone has to give, and in this case it was me, I respected his position and it was all fine actually. Now, I don't really see how or when exactly I'm being more self-centered in this situation.

If he shows shirtless pics of him in his dating profile, open to the whole world and he very well looks like he works out, then I have to wonder what's the problem, and even if he wasn't in shape, I consider it selfish because it feels like he is just teasing. You go on a sexdate but you hold back in that regard? It doesn't feel right. It wasn't just making out on the couch, it was a romantic night, sleeping together in the same bed with cuddling. You can't hug somone and feel the warmth of their body while wearing a shirt.

At the end of it, it actually wasn't bad at all, I was just wondering. Maybe he could have said a comment, maybe he had a skin condition, a rash or a pimple, I don't know but I know thay having communication skills helps.

In my case, when I don't feel like showing my body because I feel fat or like I have pimples or whatever, I just don't have (sex)dates, I think that's the best thing I can do.

yes, it annoyed me a bit, I admit it, but it was perfectly fine and I will happily meet him again and perhaps with time he'll take off his shirt or maybe not, does not matter at this point.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Oh I don't disagree with that really, I just don't think the level of aggressivity he got for answers was needed.

Edit:

This kind of answer is particularly grating to me, it adds nothing to this thread but cattiness, and the post you're answering to wasn't even addressed to you. I'm getting Kyon's kind of posting vibes from it.

I was just joking. I always remember when Sphinx mentioned that stuff and always get a giggle out of it. No need to compare me to Kyon when you don't exactly get what is going on.

Mr. F

Banned
you know first of all, now that you have a beard and finally look like a man, maybe you can start acting and posting like a grown up too, instead of using your "lols" and " "whatevs"

second, how is my stance more self-centered than his? I can understand not coming to an agreement regarding whether we should wear clothes or not during sex, in which case we both have the right to have our own prerogatives: I want sex without shirts, he wants to keep his on, yep, we have to come to an agreement somehow. At the end, someone has to give, and in this case it was me, I respected his position and it was all fine actually. Now, I don't really see how or when exactly I'm being more self-centered in this situation.

If he shows shirtless pics of him in his dating profile, open to the whole world and he very well looks like he works out, then I have to wonder what's the problem, and even if he wasn't in shape, I consider it selfish because it feels like he is just teasing. You go on a sexdate but you hold back in that regard? It doesn't feel right. It wasn't just making out on the couch, it was a romantic night, sleeping together in the same bed with cuddling. You can't hug somone and feel the warmth of their body while wearing a shirt.

At the end of it, it actually wasn't bad at all, I was just wondering. Maybe he could have said a comment, maybe he had a skin condition, a rash or a pimple, I don't know but I know thay having communication skills helps.

In my case, when I don't feel like showing my body because I feel fat or like I have pimples or whatever, I just don't have (sex)dates, I think that's the best thing I can do.

yes, it annoyed me a bit, I admit it, but it was perfectly fine and I will happily meet him again and perhaps with time he'll take off his shirt or maybe not, does not matter at this point.

Ironically, not the strongest phrasing when attempting to make a point on someone's tone being immature.

Also I think you did a disservice to your original point by omitting the fact that the person had shirtless pics on their profile. That makes your frustration and confusion much more understandable, to which I say yeah who knows what his deal was.

LOL I agree they better give us the finished game and not the shit we got in the end.

XII wasn't that bad the 3DS game on the otherhand.....

I see you employ my strategy.

And why would you want a remake of the most interesting Final Fantasy game when you can have gobs of Toriyama in your face.

LOL so true. It's like let's push down junk down the players throats and withhold one of the best FFs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom