• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT4| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
I got the title for the next version of the thread!

gaygafdating.com |OT| Good enough for a hookup

It just lacks the word thirst.

Hmmm....it's kind of hard to say. I think you'll enjoy it a lot more if you've seen the show and know the kind of humor the show spews out. The game is basically a 13-15 hours version of the TV series. It feels like you're playing the TV series. If you don't know the characters, it's kind of hard to appreciate their interactions with one another (ie. Cartman/Kyle antagonism for each other, Kenny's DOA tendency, etc).

I say watch the first few episodes then some random episodes from different seasons here and there (especially the "Black Friday Bundle" trilogy LOL).

Alright, I'll probably look into that. I've heard nothing but praise for it and it very much does look like it's similar to 'playing the TV series' (somewhat of an appeal because of how difficult I imagine it is to make that work in a game) but I'm still unsure of the strengths of the underlying mechanics (which is primarily what I'd be playing it for in my current state; that'll certainly be different when I do as you've advised). I guess it can't really hurt to "watch the first few episodes and then some random episodes" and as they're fairly short it's not a major time commitment. by any means.

Thanks.

royalan

Just got home from a sort of first date with a guy from grindr.

As I've said here before, I've never really even liked the idea of grindr but I felt lonely and started chatting to guys on friday night. This very good looking guy sent me a dick pic. I replied "nice". He asked for a pic and I sent him just a picture of my face (with a glimpse of my shirtless torso) telling him that's as far as I'll go. (I don't want my nudes making the rounds).

He asked for my role and what was I looking for, I told him I was just looking around or something like that (and my role as well). He proposed meeting but I ignored him, cause I kind of freaked out.

He wrote again today and later he asked to meet, so we had dinner. I wad still freaking out becuase you know, this is a vefy unsafe country, but I just went with it. It was nice, though he seemed a bit cocky at times and also was on his phone a lot. I did have a good time and I'm looking forward to what might come out of this. I know it's not gonna be a relationship.

Maybe I've grown up enough to accept having a fuck buddy or something like that. I just kind of want to have someone around sometimes.

Not to be the heartless dick, but...

You say in your post, "I know it's not gonna be a relationship..."

But the rest of your post screams "I WANT THIS TO BE A RELATIONSHIP."

The guy is giving you crystal clear signs that he only wants something casual and physical. You're setting yourself up for a world of hurt by looking at this in terms of "just got back from our first date..." Don't ignore the red flags. They're there, and you see them.

God, I am so jaded...

scarlet

The guy is giving you crystal clear signs that he only wants something casual and physical. You're setting yourself up for a world of hurt by looking at this in terms of "just got back from our first date..." Don't ignore the red flags. They're there, and you see them.

God, I am so jaded...

Somehow Victor reminds me of myself.

And I agree with you.

God, I am so jaded...
Well yes, I'm a "relationship kind of guy" and never really had a hookup (don't know if I should count that one guy while I was abroad). So it's kinda hard to see things differently but I'm trying to.

I think the point to me is even if I'm gonna have a hookup I want to at least get to know the guy first, which was kind of the point of this "date".

I'm tired of all the drama guys bring into my life so I'm trying to approach this differently. Maybe as you said I'm not doing a good job at it, but I'm trying. But I do need some level of emotional connection to go to bed with someone.

Hi guys :D I thought I'd introduce myself in this thread! I'm bi but leaning more towards gay (lesbian) as time goes by. Surprises most people because I have a baby girl! Might make this one of my regular threads :)

daripad

Hi guys :D I thought I'd introduce myself in this thread! I'm bi but leaning more towards gay (lesbian) as time goes by. Surprises most people because I have a baby girl! Might make this one of my regular threads :)

Welcome! Please stay here, I don't know why Lesbians hate this thread but they usually go away and never come back ;_; (except Bo, who hasn't been here for weeks)

scarlet

Well yes, I'm a "relationship kind of guy" and never really had a hookup (don't know if I should count that one guy while I was abroad). So it's kinda hard to see things differently but I'm trying to.

I think the point to me is even if I'm gonna have a hookup I want to at least get to know the guy first, which was kind of the point of this "date".

I'm tired of all the drama guys bring into my life so I'm trying to approach this differently. Maybe as you said I'm not doing a good job at it, but I'm trying. But I do need some level of emotional connection to go to bed with someone.

Yup, you're my twin.

daripad

Well if there's discussion for me to join in with I'll be posting :) Can't say I have much experience with cock pics on Grindr! :p

I don't have experience with that kind of thing either but I still join in this thread very frequently, there's discussion for everything, don't worry about it ;)

I might not even get to see the guy again so let's not get ahead of ourselves. The fact is, he's the one who was pushing for a meeting. When we were chatting he said "It doesn't have to be just sex, I really want to hang around / spend time with someone" (I don't know how to accurately translate the word he used, it would be the equivalent of share). I didn't really buy into it, it seems like something you would say just to get into someone pants but we'll see. I don't really see the point on beating around the bush, if you just want to fuck then say it. If there's a next time I'm sure things will be more "interesting", I just wanted to see him/talk to him before agreeing to go further.

He's only 22 BTW. And just for the record, I don't really think he's "my type" and know he's not relationship material at all, but maybe it doesn't have to be all black and white for me anymore.

I don't really know what I'm doing, maybe I'll get burned but I'm trying "new things".

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Today is a bittersweet day for me. Picking up my liquidation from what used to be my work. Despite not loving the work I'm getting mixed emotions over it and it also seems to be the day where Im remembering stuff that might have been good as some not so good. It sucks to be up today and I wish I could easily fall back asleep til the next day.

Bladenic

Today is a bittersweet day for me. Picking up my liquidation from what used to be my work. Despite not loving the work I'm getting mixed emotions over it and it also seems to be the day where Im remembering stuff that might have been good as some not so good. It sucks to be up today and I wish I could easily fall back asleep til the next day.

Aw sorry you're having that kind of day :( hope you get a new job soon! Have you started looking?

Ahasverus

Just a temporary bump, stay strong ;)

I don't really know what I'm doing, maybe I'll get burned but I'm trying "new things".
I get you, I'm also a relationship kind of guy and when I'm approached for a hookup many things cross my mind ("He's not my type,, oh but this isn't a relatinship, should I lower my standards? It's normal right? So i don't act like I normaly doubt and try to be more horny?" and stuff like that). To be honest none of those "hookups" have worked because I hace the magic power to turn people into my friends :p Which sucks because people I like are my friends too and there's simply no scape from the friendzone. Because of that I try to make the first move and be upfront about everything now.

I might not even get to see the guy again so let's not get ahead of ourselves. The fact is, he's the one who was pushing for a meeting. When we were chatting he said "It doesn't have to be just sex, I really want to hang around / spend time with someone" (I don't know how to accurately translate the word he used, it would be the equivalent of share). I didn't really buy into it, it seems like something you would say just to get into someone pants but we'll see. I don't really see the point on beating around the bush, if you just want to fuck then say it. If there's a next time I'm sure things will be more "interesting", I just wanted to see him/talk to him before agreeing to go further.

He's only 22 BTW. And just for the record, I don't really think he's "my type" and know he's not relationship material at all, but maybe it doesn't have to be all black and white for me anymore.

You can't force yourself to be something you're not. Follow your gut, you're not getting good signals from this are you?.

Masamuna

The hubby has a bad habit of playing a game for a few hours, then stopping at a boss he doesn't understand and wanting to play a different game (and eventually never going back). Or worse going back and wasting countless hours on a pokemon hack.

He's trying though. A few weeks ago he deleted all the emulators off his phone and started concentrating on the vita. Now I just have to not buy stuff so he can finish P4G!

The hubby has a bad habit of playing a game for a few hours, then stopping at a boss he doesn't understand and wanting to play a different game (and eventually never going back). Or worse going back and wasting countless hours on a pokemon hack.

He's trying though. A few weeks ago he deleted all the emulators off his phone and started concentrating on the vita. Now I just have to not buy stuff so he can finish P4G!

For me it's the exact opposite. If I come across a boss I have a hard time beating then it motivates me even more.

Christopher

I dunno I'm getting mixed readings from you...it sounds like you want a relationship, but then not. I think bottom line is that you want to be wanted. Your posts reek of non confidence in yourself as well - know what you want, and don't compromise yourself dude. Good Luck it's hard to I guess find someone who clicks.

You can't force yourself to be something you're not. Follow your gut, you're not getting good signals from this are you?.
I dunno I'm getting mixed readings from you...it sounds like you want a relationship, but then not. I think bottom line is that you want to be wanted. Your posts reek of non confidence in yourself as well - know what you want, and don't compromise yourself dude. Good Luck it's hard to I guess find someone who clicks.
The thing is, as I've shared with you guys (if there's still anyone who hasn't abandoned the thread) it's been a rough couple of years. After I ended a 5 year relationship with my first boyfriend it's pretty much been downhill for me, I came out of it with no friends, feeling like I don't belong anywhere, had my heart broken a few times to the point of feeling like I'm never going to be good enough for anyone (or at least anyone I like), feeling lonely as hell.

I've also come to terms with the fact that most guys are assholes (at least the ones in my town). I know it doesn't mean I'm never going to find love again but maybe I should just go along with the flow, not actually turning into an asshole myself but perhaps making the most out of this. Maybe it is actually time for a change, because this is not working out at all.

Also I'm at a point where I actually can't be in a relationship because I'm planning to leave this country in a few months/before the end of the year. It doesn't mean that I'm gonna start just sleeping around but I'd still like some company, someone to watch a movie with, to share a meal with or just have a nice time every once in a while (and why not, have great sex
I haven't had sex involving penetration with anyone after my first boyfriend
). I've felt like an old soul in a young body for a long while, maybe I should embrace my (nearly gone) youthfulness for a while.

Ahasverus

Up until last week it was Bogotá where my dad is, but now I have a (not so concrete) job offering in Mexico DF so it's between those two. My dad is visiting this week so I'm planning to talk it through with him.
How exciting. best of luck! Please tell me if you decide for Bogota if I can help you.

Prompto

Banned
Well Gay-gaf I'm probably going to get braces and have them for the next two years. I'm currently 20. Will my sex life be non existent for the next two years? Having braces can't be worse than having crooked teeth, can it?

Well Gay-gaf I'm probably going to get braces and have them for the next two years. I'm currently 20. Will my sex life be non existent for the next two years? Having braces can't be worse than having crooked teeth, can it?

I think it's more common than you think, so don't worry you'll be fine :)

However, my first boyfriend when I was 16
gave me head and it was my first ever dick sucking experience.. And he forgot to take his elastics out. I was in so much pain for the entire thing and I wondered why people always said that getting head felt so good.
So just make sure you take out those elastics and you're fine ;D

Prompto

Banned
I think it's more common than you think, so don't worry you'll be fine :)

However, my first boyfriend when I was 16
gave me head and it was my first ever dick sucking experience.. And he forgot to take his elastics out. I was in so much pain for the entire thing and I wondered why people always said that getting head felt so good.
So just make sure you take out those elastics and you're fine ;D

lol thanks. I'll have to remember that :)

btkadams

i dated a guy with braces (he had them on our first date, so it wasn't after) and we had lots of sex. i wouldn't worry about it.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I'd say around 6 inches. Not sure.

Maybe it wasn't like A LOT but it bothered me a bit.

It bothered you that his dick was only 6 inches? That bothers me as well. It should have been twice that big.

I sincerely love how you always say what I'm thinking LOL!

:D

Hi guys :D I thought I'd introduce myself in this thread! I'm bi but leaning more towards gay (lesbian) as time goes by.

Yay, a(nother) girl! Yay, a(nother) bi! Welcome!

Surprises most people because I have a baby girl! Might make this one of my regular threads :)

What was your ex bf like? Hot?

Bladenic

It bothered you that his dick was only 6 inches? That bothers me as well. It should have been twice that big.

Ikr, if I can't feel it on the opposite end of entry I don't even bother.

Also sorry for not adding those of you who posted your info, been busy and sleep deprived etc (also I need to shave cuz I look like a homeless man, a haircut wouldn't hurt either). My PSN is

XxVpunxX

I'll have to check my 3DS code, I'll post it and add soon

Caladrius

If there isn't a good chance of having my Sigmoid Colon perforated I don't want it in me.

Welcome!

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Wow that's a worm

187806-earthwormjim.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom