• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT4| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Careful they might cancel 15 and make Lighting Reborn.

snow-white-run-away.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
XII wasn't that bad the 3DS game on the otherhand.....

LOL so true. It's like let's push down junk down the players throats and withhold one of the best FFs.

I just didnt like they rushed the release of the game tbh. Knowing what they cut of the game and then the changes of the international zodiac job system which made the one we got to be sad. What 3DS are you talking about? Bravely Default on JP?

If it happens I will have your head. lol

This being the LGBT thread that context might confuse a few. :p
But nah just expect them to shove Lighting as cameo on the games and maybe a push her into a few spin offs.

daripad

you know first of all, now that you have a beard and finally look like a man, maybe you can start acting and posting like a grown up too, instead of using your "lols" and " "whatevs"

Sphinx, stop it. If you don't like how someone posts just counterargue against it or ignore him but don't put up with him. There is no need to keep insulting.

This applies for Dany too.

Let's just pretend this never happened and be friends again. Or if you are mature enough forgive him and apolize. No need to be angry :)

I just didnt like they rushed the release of the game tbh. Knowing what they cut of the game and then the changes of the international zodiac job system which made the one we got to be sad. What 3DS are you talking about? Bravely Default on JP?

I think he meant the DS game: Revenant Wings (?)

sphinx

the piano man
Sphinx, stop it. If you don't like how someone posts just counterargue against it or ignore him but don't put up with him. There is no need to keep insulting.

This applies for Dany too.

Let's just pretend this never happened and be friends again. Or if you are mature enough forgive him and apolize. No need to be angry :)

you are right, that was uncalled for. and I apologize for the awful episode and thread derailment.

I normally avoid that kind of remarks but Dany was way too rude and judgemental without even asking a thing or anything.

I am done with this topic.

I think he meant the DS game: Revenant Wings (?)

I loved that game but everybody hated it :/ not sure why. It was a nice SRPG

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
That's what I thought, but it was too fast IMO. He's out for like a week. Also UGH her husband was such an insufferable douchebag.

Yeah, he's awful. But I like that he feels like a real person and not a cartoon like a lot of similar characters on other shows.

Luke Kirby tho. Get that dick Amantha.

Meh. Too generic looking.

If he shows shirtless pics of him in his dating profile, open to the whole world and he very well looks like he works out, then I have to wonder what's the problem, and even if he wasn't in shape, I consider it selfish because it feels like he is just teasing. You go on a sexdate but you hold back in that regard?

Maybe the shirtless pics on his profile wasn't of him :O

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
you know first of all, now that you have a beard and finally look like a man, maybe you can start acting and posting like a grown up too

Jesus, you're coming off as an obnoxious twat here. I almost hurt myself rolling my eyes at this.

[second, how is my stance more self-centered than his? ... At the end, someone has to give, and in this case it was me, I respected his position and it was all fine actually.

If he shows shirtless pics of him in his dating profile, open to the whole world and he very well looks like he works out, then I have to wonder what's the problem, and even if he wasn't in shape, I consider it selfish because it feels like he is just teasing.

Maybe he could have said a comment, maybe he had a skin condition, a rash or a pimple, I don't know but I know thay having communication skills helps.

It sounds like you tolerated his choice far more than you actually respected it. Was there any conversation about the issue or did you expect him to figure it out on his own?

People can have many legitimate reasons for behaving in such a way during intimacy; when it comes to discomfort, confidence, and anxiety, there's a significant difference between a shirtless selfie and fully undressing with another person. It's highly unlikely he meant it as a selfish tease despite you having interpreted it that way - and if you're planning to see him again and the same thing happens, I'd suggest a level-headed and understanding inquiry about why he does/did it, rather than anything accusatory.

Personally? I have left my shirt on, and the same has happened with the other person before. It never struck me as a big deal. Sometimes you just prefer it on.

Caladrius

Careful they might cancel 15 and make Lighting Reborn.

A foregone conclusion.

I forgot to mention that my insider source from Square Enix told me that the premise of the new Dissidia is that Lightning is the new Chaos, sending hundreds of her time-displaced selves dressed as the playable cast against the forces of Cosmos.

On the upside my source also said that my Kingdom Hearts OT3 is going to come true.

sphinx

the piano man
Jesus, you're coming off as an obnoxious twat here. I almost hurt myself rolling my eyes at this.

It sounds like you tolerated his choice far more than you actually respected it. Was there any conversation about the issue or did you expect him to figure it out on his own?

People can have many legitimate reasons for behaving in such a way during intimacy; when it comes to discomfort, confidence, and anxiety, there's a significant difference between a shirtless selfie and fully undressing with another person. It's highly unlikely he meant it as a selfish tease despite you having interpreted it that way - and if you're planning to see him again and the same thing happens, I'd suggest a level-headed and understanding inquiry about why he does/did it, rather than anything accusatory.

Personally? I have left my shirt on, and the same has happened with the other person before. It never struck me as a big deal. Sometimes you just prefer it on.

no, I didn't tolerate him keeping his shirt on.

I had a great night, came back home, wondered why he'd keep his shirt on. I posted a question in the thread and hell broke loose.

it's not worth it to keep going in circles around the topic. I repeat, I was just wondering... that was all.

Maybe my first post sounded like I was extremely pissed off, overly dramatic, if you will, but It was fine.

Bladenic

Revenant Wings would have been insanely epic on the PS2. I really liked the premise of exploring floating islands as well as the larger focus on being a sky pirate (kinda).

Also I'm pretty sure Toriyama directed it haha. He directed X-2 too, his crowning achievement.

mantidor

Let's move on to more important topics,
like the fact I hooked up with a married man D:

I thought he was joking at first D: now I feel all dirty and shameful -_- I cannot even wrap my head around it.

Not to mention what happened with the cab Friday night, the driver was an old man and he came onto me, showing me his dick and everything D: what is happening to the world?

Replicant

Is this worth getting if you've no interest in the actual show? I've looked through the official topic occasionally and I've not really been able to distinguish between those who love it and have watched the show, and those who love it yet haven't, while at the same time trying to avoid spoilers, so I'm curious as to what you'd think.

Hmmm....it's kind of hard to say. I think you'll enjoy it a lot more if you've seen the show and know the kind of humor the show spews out. The game is basically a 13-15 hours version of the TV series. It feels like you're playing the TV series. If you don't know the characters, it's kind of hard to appreciate their interactions with one another (ie. Cartman/Kyle antagonism for each other, Kenny's DOA tendency, etc).

I say watch the first few episodes then some random episodes from different seasons here and there (especially the "Black Friday Bundle" trilogy LOL).

I thought he was joking at first D: now I feel all dirty and shameful -_- I cannot even wrap my head around it.

Not to mention what happened with the cab Friday night, the driver was an old man and he came onto me, showing me his dick and everything D: what is happening to the world?

You succubus!

alvmew

I've kind of done that too. Granted, not all the way, just
blowing a married guy, but still weird to do that and then it comes up he's gotta go pick up his kid and get home to his wife
. ._.

We can be dirty homewreckers together. :3

scarlet

Can't wait for the drama

joking :p

Caladrius

Let's move on to more important topics

Only loosely related, but I've had two shopkeepers show attraction to me before. One of them was eh. The other one was hot though (it helped that he was giving me the "I want to fuck you" leer.)

I would have jumped on the latter but I had no idea how to engage him and I thought I was going to have to leave town with my mom due to my parents' then-imminent divorce.

I never saw him again. I think.
A couple of months later I saw a guy that looked like him but I wasn't sure if it was him since he had a very different hairstyle and I didn't remember exactly what his booth looked like.

I should have asked him for his number.
I am not going to make this mistake again.

You succubus!

You mean Incubus. Succubi are female.

mantidor

Details.

Details.

heh well there's no much details there, the old man from the cab probably picked on that I was gay because I left a gay club that is well known here, I was with some friends, but I was tired and went home, then when we were close to home he barely said anything and just parked the cab and put his pants down, I try to talk to him but he never said anything, then he tried to sit on me! I was shocked and left the cab, I told him he should really not feel ashamed and what he was doing could be dangerous, but that there wasn't anything wrong per se for wanting to hook up, but it did feel he was also married with kids and living a "straight" life.

The other guy was just a guy in another place, we met, we kissed, then he mentioned he was married but I thought he was joking, we spend the night together and then gets all anxious in the morning about having to leave because he has to do something with his wife, I feel shocked again, I again talk to him, that what we did was wrong, and that he really should talk to her.

The whole thing left me bummed out, seeing first hand how internalized homophobia can left people like that, living double lives, it felt bad.

I've kind of done that too. Granted, not all the way, just
blowing a married guy, but still weird to do that and then it comes up he's gotta go pick up his kid and get home to his wife
. ._.

We can be dirty homewreckers together. :3

D:

I'm not seeing him again, it's way too weird! I hope he has no kids.

I'm planning on starting XIV after my semester finishes!! o_o Do any of you guys play? And if so, which server(s)? :3 I want friendzzz! <3

Bladenic

I'm planning on starting XIV after my semester finishes!! o_o Do any of you guys play? And if so, which server(s)? :3 I want friendzzz! <3

I keep meaning to cuz I did like the beta, but I'm not willing to spend that time or money.

Oh but that reminds me I need to add a bunch of y'all on 3DS and vice versa. Xoxo

I keep meaning to cuz I did like the beta, but I'm not willing to spend that time or money.

Oh but that reminds me I need to add a bunch of y'all on 3DS and vice versa. Xoxo

Oooh add me!! :O
3DS: 1736-1232-1950
PSN: StevieSinger

nobody make fun of my PSN name :3

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Revenant Wings would have been insanely epic on the PS2. I really liked the premise of exploring floating islands as well as the larger focus on being a sky pirate (kinda).

Also I'm pretty sure Toriyama directed it haha. He directed X-2 too, his crowning achievement.

Guess that's why it's a RTS instead of MMOfflineRPG. Awful sequel to the near-perfect FF. >:|

alvmew

heh well there's no much details there, the old man from the cab probably picked on that I was gay because I left a gay club that is well known here, I was with some friends, but I was tired and went home, then when we were close to home he barely said anything and just parked the cab and put his pants down, I try to talk to him but he never said anything, then he tried to sit on me! I was shocked and left the cab, I told him he should really not feel ashamed and what he was doing could be dangerous, but that there wasn't anything wrong per se for wanting to hook up, but it did feel he was also married with kids and living a "straight" life.

The other guy was just a guy in another place, we met, we kissed, then he mentioned he was married but I thought he was joking, we spend the night together and then gets all anxious in the morning about having to leave because he has to do something with his wife, I feel shocked again, I again talk to him, that what we did was wrong, and that he really should talk to her.

The whole thing left me bummed out, seeing first hand how internalized homophobia can left people like that, living double lives, it felt bad.

D:

I'm not seeing him again, it's way too weird! I hope he has no kids.

I know that feeling - I've got this one guy I posted about who just will not stop hitting me up, and then another married guy that's been messaging me and basically everything just leads into either
dirty talk
or him talking about how shitty he feels in his marriage - while he will never admit it, it's obvious he's gay and not bi or anything, but he'll probably never just come out and stay miserable with his wife. Sucks to see.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus

Did either of them have nice cocks?

Just got home from a sort of first date with a guy from grindr.

As I've said here before, I've never really even liked the idea of grindr but I felt lonely and started chatting to guys on friday night. This very good looking guy sent me a dick pic. I replied "nice". He asked for a pic and I sent him just a picture of my face (with a glimpse of my shirtless torso) telling him that's as far as I'll go. (I don't want my nudes making the rounds).

He asked for my role and what was I looking for, I told him I was just looking around or something like that (and my role as well). He proposed meeting but I ignored him, cause I kind of freaked out.

He wrote again today and later he asked to meet, so we had dinner. I wad still freaking out becuase you know, this is a vefy unsafe country, but I just went with it. It was nice, though he seemed a bit cocky at times and also was on his phone a lot. I did have a good time and I'm looking forward to what might come out of this. I know it's not gonna be a relationship.

Maybe I've grown up enough to accept having a fuck buddy or something like that. I just kind of want to have someone around sometimes.

scarlet

Just got home from a sort of first date with a guy from grindr.

As I've said here before, I've never really even liked the idea of grindr but I felt lonely and started chatting to guys on friday night. This very good looking guy sent me a dick pic. I replied "nice". He asked for a pic and I sent him just a picture of my face (with a glimpse of my shirtless torso) telling him that's as far as I'll go. (I don't want my nudes making the rounds).

He asked for my role and what was I looking for, I told him I was just looking around or something like that (and my role as well). He proposed meeting but I ignored him, cause I kind of freaked out.

He wrote again today and later he asked to meet, so we had dinner. I wad still freaking out becuase you know, this is a vefy unsafe country, but I just went with it. It was nice, though he seemed a bit cocky at times and also was on his phone a lot. I did have a good time and I'm looking forward to what might come out of this. I know it's not gonna be a relationship.

Maybe I've grown up enough to accept having a fuck buddy or something like that. I just kind of want to have someone around sometimes.

I wish I could be that guy who's into nsa :(

How nice was it?

RatskyThirstyWatsky

Meicyn

Gold Member
I'm torn now! LOLL! How is Coeurl?
Wish I could answer, but I haven't been anywhere near a console or gaming PC in four months, heh. In the desert right now.

It was a quieter server than Ultros, that's for certain. Ultros, Gilgamesh, and Hyperion are very densely populated.

Wish I could answer, but I haven't been anywhere near a console or gaming PC in four months, heh. In the desert right now.

It was a quieter server than Ultros, that's for certain. Ultros, Gilgamesh, and Hyperion are very densely populated.

Hmm.. When I played XI, I was in Bahamut, which was I think their largest server.. It was great for finding parties and things like that, but sometimes I like a bit of a smaller population.. o_o Thanks for letting me know! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom