• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT4| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delio

Do tastes change with age? I feel kinda dirty liking twinks at 22.

You are still in the twink age range anyways. Also why does it make you feel dirty? As long as you arent trying to hook up with underaged guys date whoever you want. You're an adult and you shouldnt care what others will say if you have a connection with someone who is a "twink" or even a old man.

I actually Almost made a post about this very thing in light of the Bryan Singer thing and how now anyone who likes twinks is being dragged right in the mud when they havent done anything to underaged people.. Just fuck the people that want to judge you and date who you want. If they judge you then they probably have nothing else to do themselves.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
You are still in the twink age range anyways. Also why does it make you feel dirty? As long as you arent trying to hook up with underaged guys date whoever you want. You're an adult and you shouldnt care what others will say if you have a connection with someone who is a "twink" or even a old man.

I actually Almost made a post about this very thing in light of the Bryan Singer thing and how now anyone who likes twinks is being dragged right in the mud when they havent done anything to underaged people.. Just fuck the people that want to judge you and date who you want. If they judge you then they probably have nothing else to do themselves.

#Preach dat Gospel sis

Caladrius

I wrote a song.

It is a deep personal musing.

WUSSAP BOYS, G-CAL HERE
GONNA GET ME SOME BUSSY
OH YEAH, IN THE STALL
GOTTA WHACK ME SOME TUSHIE

TWERK-IT PERK-IT JERK-IT
YOU KNOW YOU WANT SOME
WHEN WE GET TO WORK'N
YER GONNA EAT CUM

*Shampoo commercial noises*

NO IT AIN'T, "TOO CRASS"
TO ME SEX IS NO RIDDLE
IN MY BED, YER ASS
IS A FLESHY PINK FIDDLE

EV'RY SINGLE TIME, THEY ASK
PLEASE PLOW THROUGH ME MORE
AND TO ALL THEM, I SAY
SURE THING IT'S NEVER A CHORE

*Jizz beatboxing*

Hello, Lgbt Gaf!

Bisexual fellow here who has been lurking for a little bit. :c

I would have introduced myself earlier, but I saw awkward comic book romance involving some of my favourite characters, so... Yep!

Comic Book romance is generally weird to me.

I should probably come by here more often as I'm a trans peep. You may see me on gaming side spitting too much venom sometimes.

Hi. :)

Whoops

Er-

Welcome

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
WUSSAP BOYS, G-CAL HERE
GONNA GET ME SOME BUSSY
OH YEAH, IN THE STALL

TWERK-IT PERK-IT JERK-IT
YOU KNOW YOU WANT SOME
WHEN WE GET TO WORK'N
YER GONNA EAT CUM

NO IT AIN'T, "TOO CRASS"
TO ME SEX IS NO RIDDLE
IN MY BED, YER ASS
IS A FLESHY PINK FIDDLE

AND TO ALL THEM, I SAY

*Jizz beatboxing*

SCREAMING

Dany

Banned
I wrote a song.

WUSSAP BOYS, G-CAL HERE
GONNA GET ME SOME BUSSY
OH YEAH, IN THE STALL

TWERK-IT PERK-IT JERK-IT
YOU KNOW YOU WANT SOME
WHEN WE GET TO WORK'N
YER GONNA EAT CUM

NO IT AIN'T, "TOO CRASS"
TO ME SEX IS NO RIDDLE
IN MY BED, YER ASS
IS A FLESHY PINK FIDDLE

AND TO ALL THEM, I SAY

*Jizz beatboxing*
tumblr_n4v4wv373N1ta4wd7o1_1280.gif

Sai-kun

Banned
WUSSAP BOYS, G-CAL HERE
GONNA GET ME SOME BUSSY
OH YEAH, IN THE STALL

TWERK-IT PERK-IT JERK-IT
YOU KNOW YOU WANT SOME
WHEN WE GET TO WORK'N
YER GONNA EAT CUM

NO IT AIN'T, "TOO CRASS"
TO ME SEX IS NO RIDDLE
IN MY BED, YER ASS
IS A FLESHY PINK FIDDLE

AND TO ALL THEM, I SAY

*Jizz beatboxing*

tumblr_n52n7ocXlz1ta4wd7o1_1280.gif

Rayis

My taste did change with age, I used to love cute pretty boys when I was a tween, then I got older and started getting into the more masculine ruggedly handsome types.

Bladenic

OMG just read that story about a guy from Philly going on a Grindr hook up out of town and being found beaten up and dead the next day :(

I was less moved by he and his boyfriend being in an open relationship, especially since in the story the bf said they wanted to get married and adopt kids. Each his own though, still so sad.

Village

I wrote a song.

WUSSAP BOYS, G-CAL HERE
GONNA GET ME SOME BUSSY
OH YEAH, IN THE STALL

TWERK-IT PERK-IT JERK-IT
YOU KNOW YOU WANT SOME
WHEN WE GET TO WORK'N
YER GONNA EAT CUM

NO IT AIN'T, "TOO CRASS"
TO ME SEX IS NO RIDDLE
IN MY BED, YER ASS
IS A FLESHY PINK FIDDLE

AND TO ALL THEM, I SAY

*Jizz beatboxing*

Whoops

Er-

Welcome

LOL

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
Do tastes change with age? I feel kinda dirty liking twinks at 22.

I still very, very much appreciate a twink even though I'm almost 36, so... -__- My tastes haven't really changed much; that type will probably always be my favorite, only now I like the addition of chest hair. Hooray for otters, I guess!

Delio

I still very, very much appreciate a twink even though I'm almost 36, so... -__- My tastes haven't really changed much; that type will probably always be my favorite, only now I like the addition of chest hair. Hooray for otters, I guess!

That's probably going to be me at 36. Hooray.

daripad

Wait Village is gay?

Also recommend me depressing songs guys, I'm in a bad mood lately and I can't seem to ge out of it

Those songs were more disturbing for me than anyhing else, but I appreciate the effort you made (you are a great poster, is always great to read you).
That first video though, it was very sad, made think about a lot of things.

lol YoungBlade

Haha (thanks) :p

If you liked the first one, the entire album Fordlandia is in the same vein. The running theme is "failed ambition", and the tone is this really powerful mix of despair, hopefulness, and tranquil self-reflection. It has a really soothing and almost 'healing' effect for me for some reason, I actually listen to the whole thing pretty regularly.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Great hour (2:09am) to get depressive looking back at things and thinking about the future for no real reason.

Mr. F

Banned
All of your old photos are on your phone?

I don't really take many so I would consider photos from a year ago to be old, yeah.

all the photos from basically anything i've done in the past 6 years are on a phone (aka the part of my life where i've done things that actually matter)

Pretty much, I think I have a shitty point-and-shoot digital camera somewhere but getting a phone totally replaced it functionally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom