• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT4| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
10321143_564856660298837_7217043583235983664_o.jpg
Hold your orgasms everyone.
tumblr_n0fd7zpUO81s5sk3do1_250.gif

I didn't know about the 1st one, art looks nice, if a bit too feminine for my taste, will follow the updates. The 2nd one I already knew about and DongSaeng's art is generally good but it looks uninspired and generic for the game, kinda like he was trying to hard to mimic Masanori in Hunks Work Shop.
Hmm, that's too bad. I really like the artstyles of both games, so I'm really pumped for them.

Regardless, I'm hoping that they'll both be the start of more of these types of games. But I think the real breakthrough we need is a major company creating a game tailored toward a gay fanbase. I'm not sure when that will happen, but when it does, I hope that it'll show other developers that there is a huge, untapped market out there.

Vazra

Wah I like your goatee!

I'm being embarrassing and trying to grow a chin strap.
don't judge me
. But my hair doesn't grow as full as that ;_;

My beard was a mess at first. I had to constantly shave it off cause it would grow in patches. You might still have a chance for it to grow better.

I realistically only eat cake for the icing. But I do eat a lot of icing to make up for the fact that I do not eat much cake to go with said icing. And yes, Cream Cheese Icing is glorious. But I often prefer the sweetest icing available.

I gotta get back into baking this weekend o___o. I'm in the mood now!

RM8

I'd joing a gym but [excuses].

It's kind of overwhelming when you have never really tried it :p I do some indoors cycling... sometimes. And well, I walk a lot. But that stuff doesn't put meat on your bones.

Vazra

I'd joing a gym but [excuses].

It's kind of overwhelming when you have never really tried it :p I do some indoors cycling... sometimes. And well, I walk a lot. But that stuff doesn't put meat on your bones.

I was at a gym before and lost 50ish pounds in 3 months and same with diet but if I stop the habit I gain my weight super fast.

RM8

Be honest, what kind of threads are you into?
Pokémon and PS2 Appreciation? :p

BTW, first impressions on my just-arrived games!

Batman AOB: This is bad. Bad. I wasn't expecting a ton considering general reception
and price
... and a friend who usually likes games I like said it was okay. Maybe it gets a bit better? I just played a bit after all. This opinion might be unpopular, but I think the combat in the Arkham games is terrible, and this game is no exception. Oh well, it was cheap, will trade later if I decide it can't be helped.

Mario Golf World Tour: I mean, I almost run out of demo uses so I knew what I was getting into. And I love it! Camelot could become a Hot Shots Golf / Mario Golf developer and I'd be okay with that. This is really going to eat into my sleeping time.

Kirby Triple Deluxe: Everything was superb. Music, presentation, gameplay (I like the SSB-like rolling and air dodge, and the Bell power-up is the GOAT). Kirby Fighters is also pretty great, can't wait until I can play it with my friends.

As someone who just finished it last night, you're going to love it. Best Kirby since KSSU.
You were right :p Best Kirby since KSSU? I'm just getting started, let's see if it can beat my actual favorite Kirby game ever (Mass Attack).

RM8

I was at a gym before and lost 50ish pounds in 3 months and same with diet but if I stop the habit I gain my weight super fast.
I have pretty much always weighed the same, it's funny because sometimes I feel like I've been eating more, and nope, it turns out I haven't. I'm okay with being skinny, but it'd be really cool having a bit of muscle mass :p

I'd join a gym but but the nearest town is 30 minutes away.

Ain't anybody got money to drive there 6 days a week.
There's a gym 5 minutes from where I live. Walking. I have no excuse :x

So uhm... yeah, never posted here, sup?

I recently started using Tinder just to see how it was (since well, I'm 23 and I never had a bf
or a gf really... last one was when I was 1.
), nor I really have any gay friends). I'm slowly realizing that I have no idea how to flirt/approach guys/etc. And when I start to talk with people it generally ends up as "Hey, how are you? Good you? Good." Then nothing else.
Except the ones who only want sex, but I'm not into that.

Any tips?

Ahasverus

I recently started using Tinder just to see how it was (since well, I'm 23 and I never had a bf
), nor I really have any gay friends). I'm slowly realizing that I have no idea how to flirt/approach guys/etc. And when I start to talk with people it generally ends up as "Hey, how are you? Good you? Good." Then nothing else.

Any tips?
Many! But I think that would sound like a long post lol. It's all about finding mutuous interests and projecting a good image of yourself, not a fake one, mind you, but one that shows your friendly, fun, interesting part. We all have one, so don't worry about details. Avoid simple questions, make some quips or short jokes to light up the ambient and just have fun, really, if you're having fun it spreads up in the air of the conversation.

Do you have skype? There is a gaygaf group chat where you could get around.

Caladrius

I assume he was soon eaten alive by animals

He probably had to kill all the animals in the area to get that much meat.

I have pretty much always weighed the same, it's funny because sometimes I feel like I've been eating more, and nope, it turns out I haven't. I'm okay with being skinny, but it'd be really cool having a bit of muscle mass :p

There's a gym 5 minutes from where I live. Walking. I have no excuse :x

I've been in the same boat for 10 years.
The hardest part is starting out. When you get into a routine it almost becomes habitual. Making sure your diet is more well balanced is also crucial.

And now that I think about it that's probably why I haven't been making progress. > __ >

Any tips?

Welcome!

Conversation is always a bit tricky, especially with dating where you need to make a solid first impression.

From my limited experience it's good to start off with a couple of questions and latch onto something that you either have in common or could stand to be elaborated on. When you can actually get started on a topic it's just about making sure to balance "turns" and making sure the guy can get his fair share of talk without feeling burdened to carry the conversation. That part is a bit tricky at times because people have their different preferences, but you start to get a feel for what people can tolerate after a while.

Also never, ever cut people off. My grandma is like that.

I hate my grandma

Ahah thanks, but no Skype here. Ayways my spoken English is so shitty that you wouldn't understand a word I say. ;)
Unless I'm drunk. Then I sound like Shakespeare.

I think I'll simply stay around this thread. :) It's still pretty recent that I consider myself gay (I never actually had an ounce of interest toward a guy irl, only girls, but never was attracted to girls, only guys) and I'm only out to a few select people.

Welcome!

Conversation is always a bit tricky, especially with dating where you need to make a solid first impression.

From my limited experience it's good to start off with a couple of questions and latch onto something that you either have in common or could stand to be elaborated on. When you can actually get started on a topic it's just about making sure to balance "turns" and making sure the guy can get his fair share of talk without feeling burdened to carry the conversation. That part is a bit tricky at times because people have their different preferences, but you start to get a feel for what people can tolerate after a while.

Also never, evr cut people off. My grandma is like that.

Ihate my grandma

That's mostly what I'm trying to do, ahah. For me it's generally easier irl though, even if I'm generally a shy person. Also when I'm the one starting the convo, I'm trying to do it mostly with people who share at least 20+ of my interests.

Ahasverus

Ahah thanks, but no Skype here. Ayways my spoken English is so shitty that you wouldn't understand a word I say. ;)
Unless I'm drunk. Then I sound like Shakespeare.

I think I'll simply stay around this thread. :) It's still pretty recent that I consider myself gay (I never actually had an ounce of interest toward a guy irl, only girls, but never was attracted to girls, only guys) and I'm only out to a few select people.

Oh it's a written chat, but it's ok, oh man the phase you're going through is really both scary and exciting, go at your own pace and really let yourself have fun :)

daripad

Oh it's a written chat, but it's ok, oh man the phase you're going through is really both scary and exciting, go at your own pace and really let yourself have fun :)

Hey, I have skype and been in this thread for 2 iterations and no one invited me there. I don't like you anymore guys :'(

Many! But I think that would sound like a long post lol. It's all about finding mutuous interests and projecting a good image of yourself, not a fake one, mind you, but one that shows your friendly, fun, interesting part. We all have one, so don't worry about details. Avoid simple questions, make some quips or short jokes to light up the ambient and just have fun, really, if you're having fun it spreads up in the air of the conversation.

There's a GayGAF group chat?! I wanna join! ;_;

Gravelord NIto is the lord of the castle so please him and he'll allow!. BTW we should try t make an apointment or something, the random houur chat is fun but sometimes its really barren.

We should! We could even make it a group voice chat or something!

I'll PM Gravelord right meow and hope he adds me :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom